What is Love?

Protector of mine

"Please, don't leave me."

"I have to, I'm sorry Baekhyun."

"I don't care what you say, Yoona I'll always love you no matter what you say or no matter what the case is, I'll never leave you."

"You have to, even though I don't want to..." Baekhyun hugs Yoona from her back. D.O came inside.

"Baekhyun, what are you doing? I thought you already knew that Yoona was my girlfriend."

"I know Kyungsoo, but..."

"And Yoona you know that I'm your boyfriend. I can't believe that you guys are doing this." D.O storms out the room.

"Baekhyun, does he know that we're doing a play?"

"By the way he is acting, I don't think so?"

"Yoona and Baekhyun, that's a joke isn't it. What is love!!! I don't understand it, why is it so complicated."

Ring Ring, Baekhyun is trying to call D.O, but he ignores it. "Kyungsoo's not answering."

"What do we do, then, I think I know where he might be."

"Uhh, why is life so difficult, uhh."

"D.O."

"Yoona?"

"I've missed you where have you been," Yoona said while crying and hugging D.O. D.O's heart started to race, is this love?

"Yoona.."

"Kyungsoo, please understand, we were just practicing for a play and we both got the lead roles. If you can't forgive me then..."

Yoona kisses D.O.

"Yoona, I forgive you it's just that I don't understand love."

"Well, can you understand it now?"

D.O nods," it's getting late, we have to go now let's go," Yoona says while holding D.O's hand.