Don't cry

Protector of mine

Yoona and Taeyeon started to attract alot of male customers, "it's your turn, Baekhyun and D.O."

"Ok." They both sang Growl, later Yoona and Taeyeon joined them, they attracted a lot of customers. Later the day ends," bye Taeyeon, bye Baekhyun. Kyungsoo, can I ask you something?"

"Sure." "Ok. Do you have a scar in the middle of your chest, because he got hurt badly. Even though he was hurt he tried his best to protect me."

"Actually, I do, but I can't remember." "Oh.." "How about you meet me tomorrow here at 10:00 am?" "Ok." "Ok, see you tomorrow Yoona." "Bye, Kyungsoo."

The next day,"Kyungsoo!"

"Yoona, over here!"

"Why'd you ask me to come here?"

"Because, I feel like I'm the person you're searching for. Plus, you helped out a lot yesterday so I'm going to repay you by going on a date."

"A a a date?"

Yoona blushed,"why does it seem awkward?"

"No, it's just that you said it so suddenly."

"Anyway, let's go!" Together they buy couple stuff and eat.

"Kyungsoo, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"If you are the one I'm looking for, would you accept me, and if you weren't him what would you do?"

D.O froze. "Why are you asking so suddenly?"

"I'm just curious."

"Wait here I'll go get ice cream for you ok?"

Yoona nods her head. "Who's this you look familiar? You're that little girl from 10 years ago. Where's that guy that always protects you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't think I'm dumb, come with me if you don't want to get hurt."

"Leave her alone." D.O throws a punch," look who it is, it's the guy who always protects her. I was wondering where you were ever since you kept on beating us we've been training hard."

The boss and the gang of men throw a punch, D.O dodges and kicks and punches. At the end the cops come and take the gang of men and D.O to the police station.

"Officer I'm telling you he's innocent, he was just trying to protect me from that gang of men. They were trying to hurt me," Yoona says in a cute voice.

"Are you sure you're telling the truth?"

"Yes, officer."

"Fine,  you're off the hook."

"Thank you officer."

"Are you ok, D.O?"

"Do you think I would be ok in this situation!"

"I'm soorry..."

"You think sorry is enough! I almost got arrested!"

Yoona starts crying," I'm sorry it's just that everytime I do something I always do something wrong."

"Don't cry, I told you already you look prettier when you smile, so please don't cry." D.O grabbed Yoona and put her in his arms,"It's not your fault, so please don't cry, even though I may be clumsy, I love you!" D.O took Yoona out of his arms and kissed her.