Baekyoon

Protector of mine

"Baekhyun! Where's Kyungsoo?"

"Kyungsoo is still at the dorm, he's trying to regain his energy so he won't be here today."

"Oh, well then let's start working then."

A few hours pass....

"Yoona, I've been wanting to ask you something."

"Well what is it."

"Why do you think Kyungsoo is the one you're looking for?"

"Well, because they look exactly the same, with their big eyes. Why did you want to ask me this?"

"Well because..."

Baekhyun got interrupted by Suho," everyone listen up, we need to attract more customers, so Yoona and Baekhyun try to decorate the cafe to make it prettier. Sehun, Tao, and Kris make the floors and tables sparkly, and the rest of you guys sing to attract attention."

"Baekhyun can you grab a ladder, I found a lot of dust and spider webs near the banner." 

"Ok."

"Make sure to hold on tight." Xiumin bumps into the ladder and Yoona falls on Baekhyun.

"I'm sorry, Baekhyun," Yoona said blushing.

"It's okay," Baekhyun says blushing a lot.

"Come on we're done with our job it's time to serve the customers."

"Ok."

After a few hours it becomes dark," Yoona is it ok if I walk you home, because Kyungsoo told me that these bad guys try to hurt you so..."

"Ok, just make sure that when you're done walking me home that you'll be safe." 

"Ok."

As always the bad guys come again," look, boys it's a different guy, he seems weaker, let's get him."

"What, weaker, you're gonna get it."

Baekhyun uses his hapkido skills and beat the bad guys very easily," retreat, retreat."

"That's right run away and stay away."

"Wow, Baekhyun thank you very much."

"Your welcome Yoona," Baekhyun says as he blushes.

"Well this is where I live, thank you Baekhyun."

"Your welcome, and good night Yoona," Baekhyun comes in close and kisses Yoona on the cheek.

"Good night," Yoona says while blushing.