Dreams

Protector of mine

D.O removed his lips," I don't care if I'm not the guy you're looking for, no matter what I'll always protect you and love you. It's my turn to cry, I'll cry right now."

"I'm sorry D.O but, I have to leave you." Yoona disappeared.

"Noooo!!"

"Yoona!"

"Are you ok, Kyungsoo?"

"Yeah, what happened?"

"You got beaten up so badly that you fainted, so I called the cops and took you to the hospital."

"So it was just a dream," D.O mumbled to himself."Yoona can you come closer?" Yoona came closer to D.O, D.O hugged Yoona.

"D.O, what are you doing?" "Stay still," Yoona stayed still. "I'm glad that, that was a nightmare."

D.O let go of Yoona, Yoona who was shocked by the hug blushed. "Yoona, can you promise me something?"

"Sure." "Can you promise me that you'll never leave me?" "Ok. Even if you're not the guy I'm looking for I'll still stay by your side."

"D.O, are you ok," Baekhyun who just arrived asked. 

"Yeah, I'm ok."

"The doctor said that once you gain conscience you could go home but you have to rest." 

"Let's go home. Bye Yoona."

"Bye Baekhyun and D.O."

"What was Kyungsoo dreaming about that made him cry? Uh, I don't know just go home Yoona."

 

Hello, I'm the author of Protector of mine. This is not plagiarism or anything bad but if you would like a couple that you would like with Yoona please write in the comments below and please support this fanfic. ^v^