SC: Luyoon love

Protector of mine

This chapter is a special chapter dedicated to a fan of Protector of mine. Although I put Luyoon in this one I'll still continue with Kyungyoon chapters.

"Uhhh, where am I? Oww, my head hurts, but seriously where am I, this isn't my house."

"You're finally awake Yoona."

"Huh, that sounds like Luhan."

"That's because I'm right here."

"Oh, I'm sorry, but what happened?"

"I proposed to you, yesterday and you said that you needed time and then you started to pass out for no reason. I'm sorry Yoona, but I can hardly wait." Luhan gets closer to Yoona,"won't you just tell me, do you like me?"

"Of course I like you, as a friend."

"As a friend, is that all I am to you?"

"Well.... I'm sorry Luhan. I promise you that I'll give you a answer tomorrow, pick me up at my house at 11 am ok?"

"Fine, you promised."

"Ok, see you tomorrow Luhan."

"Bye, Yoona."

Yoona leaves," when will you understand?"

The next day, Luhan goes to Yoona's house. "Luhan, is it ok if you can take me to the beach, I want to tell you there."

"Ok."

They arrive at the beach.

"Luhan, the truth is you're a really good friend and you've always been their for me, but, I, I, I, will

 

ACCEPT YOUR PROPOSAL!!!! You're a babo! If you never proposed to me I would probably be with someone I don't like, but I like you, no, I LOVE YOU!!"

Yoona runs to Luhan and kisses him.

The next day," I'm ready," Luhan said getting ready for the dream that he wished that would come true.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, I'm ready," Yoona replies looking very pretty with her wedding dress.

"Let's go now."

"Ok."

They both get married at the place where Yoona accepted Luhan's proposal.