You Only Have One Shot: A B.A.P Love Story: Chapter 8

You Only Have One Shot: A B.A.P Love Story.

You Only Have One Shot: A B.A.P Love Story

Chapter 8: Yonguuk's dreams.

Yongguk was sitting down at a bench at a park, looking at the night sky full of stars.

Yongguk then looked away from the night sky, he wasnt really looking at anything now, he was just thinking about Eun.

His eyes were looking at nothing, his eyes showed worry and sadness. Yongguk stood and began to walk back to the B.A.P dorm to get some rest, for him he has had a lot of restless nights not becuase of the concerts or rehersals but because of Eun. Yongguk made it to the dorm and sat at a chair at the dinner table, Yongguk sat there for a few moments till he finally drifted away to dream land. 

Yongguk was sitting at a coffee shop looking at his phone near a window.

Yongguk looked out the window wondering what was he doing at that coffee shop, he didnt remember if he order any food. Yongguk stood and left the coffee shop to see that he was somewhere he didnt regonize and for sure it didnt look like Korea. Yongguk was at a square, the ground was made of stone and so were the houses.

Yongguk smiled to the beautiful town and began to walk.

As Yongguk walked he looked at all the shops, houses, people. He had a feeling that was a place he sure didnt wanted to leave, it was such a peaceful place, like a village far away from town. Youngguk walked to another square this time the square had more people walking around. Yongguk sat down at a chair that was in the middle of the square a long with a table, it looked like that chair and table belong to a near by shop beacuse they were more chairs and tables around. Yongguk sat looking at the square, his eyes wondered around the crowd of people walking when his eyes landed to a girl that wasnt facing him. Yongguk looked at her confused, not even knowing why he was looking at her at the first place. The girl turned around and when the girl turned around Yongguk stood up fast making the chair fall.

Yongguk looked at the girl in shock.

The girl was Eun, for a reason Eun's eyes met with Yongguk's eyes once she turned around. Eun looked at Yongguk in shock as well. Yongguk began to walk towards Eun. Once Yongguk was facing Eun, Eun looked down and smiled. Yongguk couldnt help but smile in a shy way.

"You look like you saw a ghost." Eun said laughing.

Yongguk laughed, there was an awkward silence, Yongguk was looking at Eun while Eun smiled at Yongguk. Yongguk gave a small smile at Eun and hold her hand, Eun looked at Yongguks hand and smiled. They began to walk and look at the stores till they made it to another coffee shop, at the coffee shop Yongguk and Eun began to talk not really about anything especific. They talked and laughed. Eun's eyes began to look around the coffee shop, she looked at the photo frames of landscapes, she looked at the windows and the people walking, she saw the glass cabinet that had all kind of food. Finally her eyes looked at Yongguk to see that Yongguk was looking at her like if he couldnt look away.

Once Eun looked at Yongguk, Yongguk smiled and looked down.

Eun smiled at Yongguk. Yongguk smiled back but that smile faded away to the thought of the death of Eun's parents.

"You okay?" Eun asked.

"Eun..." Yongguk said looking at Eun.

"What?" Eun said.

"Are you sure that you are okay not knowing anything about your parents?" Yongguk said.

Eun stayed quite for a momment, Eun looked down a bit sad. Yongguk looked at her worried.

"Right now I dont want to know what happen to my parents." Eun said looking down.

"I get it." Yongguk said.

Eun looked at Yongguk while Yongguk smiled at her, Eun smiled then they left the coffee shop. As they walk Eun stopped by a shop to look while Yongguk stood outside looking at Eun and smiling.

Yongguk and Eun kept on walking, night already and the streets were light up.

Yongguk was walking and talking about random things till he realise that Eun wasnt walking then Yongguk looked back.

Yongguk saw Eun standing in the middle of the street looking and smiling at Yongguk. Yongguk walked to were Eun was.

"Whats wrong?" Yongguk asked worried.

"I have to go." Eun said smiling at Yongguk.

Yongguk looked at Eun in shock, wondering where she was going. Eun was going to turn around when Yongguk hold her hand and hugged her at the middle of the street while the cars passed by.

"Dont go..." Yongguk said with a sad voice.

"I'm not going far away." Eun said then dissapear.

Yongguk looked around to see that he was at a hospital hallway and not at the middle of the streets. Yongguk began to walk looking at the names of the doors till he saw Eun's name. Scared Yongguk walked towards the door, once at the room Yongguk got even more scared to see Eun, finally when Yongguk saw Eun he looked at Eun in shock.

Yongguk saw all the medical equipment that was keeping Eun alive. Yongguk looked away and began to cry.

"I'm sorry Eun... I'm sorry... Forgive me for not being careful and letting you look for Zelo. If I had insisted for you to stay with the staff you would be okay... I'm sorry Eun..."

After that Yongguk woke up saying those words in real life. He woke up with his eyes full of tears. He sat at the chair of the dinner table looking at the cealing while he cried in silence.

To be continue...

-----------

All the GIFS with the watermark that says "LaudRain" were created by me.

The GIFS that are not mine all credit goes to the owner.