You Only Have One Shot: A B.A.P Love Story: Chapter 4

You Only Have One Shot: A B.A.P Love Story.

You only have one shot: A B.A.P Love Story.

 

Chapter 4: A new family.

 

A few days later Eun Sun was release from the hospital. Her along with the B.A.P members were helping her pack ready to leave.

 

“You better put this on.” Daehyun said while he hand her hospital mask and some sunglasses.

 

“What for?” Eun asked.

 

“Well reporters and fans are out there waiting for us to come out, you can put that one if you don’t want anyone to know your identity or if you want them to know then don’t put it on.” Yongguk said.

 

“I’ll put them on.”

 

“Everyone ready?” Youngjae asked.

 

“Yeah. I’m bit nervous…” Eun said while she put her mask on.

 

“Come.” Himchan said and wrapped his arm around her arm. “So you don’t get separated from us in case people start pushing or going crazy.”

 

“Thank you Himchan.”

 

At that moment Yongguk was by the door and he was looking at them in a serious way.

 

“Lets go.” He said and began to walk down the hallway. Himchan followed behind him still holding on to Eun. They were talking and as they talked Yongguk that was in front on them was looking at them by the corner of his eyes. Once at the lobby Eun saw all those fans, reporters and security guards making a line so they could pass by. She got really nervous to all those screams so she held on to Himchan’s arm a bit tighter.

 

“Don’t be scared they don’t bite.” Himchan said joking around.

“Okay Himchan go first with Eun, and make it fast.” Yongguk said.

 

As Eun and Himchan passed beside Yongguk, Eun looked at him and saw that he was very serious while he looked at Himchan, then the fans

but once his eyes met her eyes he smiled at her.

Eun put the sunglasses on and as they walked all the girls began screaming.

 

“WHO IS SHE?!?!”

 

“HIMCHAN OVER HERE!!”

 

“WHO ARE YOU?!?!”

 

“WHAT’S YOUR NAME?! HEY!”

 

“OMG! WHY CAN’T I BE HER?!”

 

“Okay watch your step Eun, here.” Himchan said while he hand her his hand so she could hold on to it as she got into the bus along with the other members.

 

Eun sat down and took her mask off and sunglasses.

 

“Wow… You guys have a lot of fans that are crazy over you.”

 

“I don’t think this time they were crazy for us.” Daehyun said.

 

“They were crazy because they wanted to know who you were.” Zelo said.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to take that attention away from you guys.”

 

“Hey why are you sorry.” Said Yongguk while he lean down in front of her. “Is okay. Now is time to look for a place for you to stay. We talk and we thought about it and we think you should stay with one of our staff members.”

 

“What?! Oh no please I don’t want to cause any trouble!”

 

“Is okay. You will meet her when we get to our dorm. She is really nice and friendly so you don’t need to be afraid.” Daehyun said.

 

“Okay…”

 

Eun looked around the bus to see Zelo sitting alone in the back of the bus playing with his phone. She stood up and sat beside him while Yongguk looked at them.

 

“You okay Zelo?” She asked.

 

“Yeah… Why?”

 

“Oh I just saw you here in the back all alone and I thought something was wrong.”

 

“Oh no, I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.”

 

“Oh well okay then!” Eun said with a smile.

 

Zelo smiled back at her

and looked outside window.

 

“I’m glad that we are talking a bit more.”

 

Zelo looked at her confused.

 

“What do you mean?” He asked.

 

“Well at first we didn’t talk as much, I honestly thought you didn’t like me…”

 

“Oh well I’m a bit shy at first sorry to make you think that.” He said while he once again turned his head back to the window.

 

There was an awkward silence and Zelo put his head phones on,

to that Eun knew that he didn’t wanted to talk so she stood up and sat down beside Yongguk and Himchan and bean to talk with them. Zelo looked at her when she left,

he stare at her how she talked and laugh with the other members.

“Zelo…Zelo…ZELO!”

 

“HUH?! WHAT?! Oh What’s up Jongup?”

 

“You were so space out looking at I don’t know what.”

 

“Hehe was I?...”

 

“Yeah.”

 

Jongup sat beside him they began to talk and play with their phones till they arrived to their dorm.

 

“We’re here.” Himchan said.

 

“Please don’t look at our mess in the dorm… We are all boys after all.” Yongjae said.

 

“Ha, don’t worry.”

 

They all got down the bus and headed inside to the elevator. Once at the top floor they walked to the dorm and when they entered Eun was impressed on how fancy their dorm way, it was amazing for her. The boys walked while Daehyun grab her hand.

 

“I’ll give you a tour.” Daehyun said.

“Oh okay!”

 

After the tour of the dorm Daehyun and her laid down on the dance studio floor while they ate and made jokes.

 

“You know a lot of people might think famous people are arrogant but… You guys are so different. You guys are like a family, you guys love each other and other people. I would never thought that some people like you would help a girl like me.”

 

“A girl like you? What do you mean when you say that?”

 

“Well after my accident… No memory what so ever.”

 

“Well we are glad that we could help you, and we will always be there for you Eun.” Daehyun said with a smile.

“Thank you Daehyun, it means a lot.”

 

Few minutes later Himchan entered the room telling Daehyun that Youngjae needed him so Daehyun left leaving Himchan and Eun alone. Himchan wasn’t being himself he was rather shy.

“So Eun… How are you feeling? Does your head hurts?” Himchan asked.

 

“Not really. I feel rather good. I feel great.” Eun said with a smile.

 

Himchan chlucked.

 

“What is it?” Eun asked.

 

“You… Do you always have that bright smile of yours?” Himchan asked her.

 

Eun blush a bit to those words and looked down. Himchan sat beside her both of them not saying anything. Just about when Himchan was going to say something Yongguk entered the room and looked at Himchan, he then looked at Eun.

 

“Eun, the girl who you will be staying with is here.” Yongguk said.

 

“Oh. Okay.” She stood up along with Himchan and they headed out to he living room.

 

In the living room a girl was looking at her phone and when she looked up she saw Eun, Eun smiled at her.

 

“HI! You must be Eun! You will be staying with me! Don’t be shy! I’m your new friend! My name is Minsuh.”

 

“She is always hyper, you’ll get use to it.” Himchan said.

 

“Nice to meet you.” Eun said with a smile.

 

“Well lets go girl, you’re stuff are in my car. I’ll wait for you downstairs! Ah Yongguk you’re coming with us to help us get her stuff in order okay.” She left.

 

“We’ll see you tomorrow.” Daehyun said.

“Okay!” She said a bit nervous.

 

“Don’t be nervous, you’ll be fine.” Youngjae said.

“She seems weird at first be she is really nice.” Zelo said.

 

“Okay then… Well see you guys tomorrow then!”

 

“Let’s go.” Yongguk said.

 

The drive to Minsuh house was a bit long and quite. Yongguk was in another car with another staff member. Once there Eun was amazed by Minsuh house, it was so fancy.

Minsuh showed her room to see that it was a really big room with so much space for her.

“I don’t know if I will use all this room…”

 

“Don’t worry!”

 

They all helped Eun get her stuff to her new room, they didn’t want her to do any work because they were afraid her head was going to hurt again. Once done everyone sat down in the backyard of the house which it had a pool,

they all relax there looking at the night sky. Minsuh and the other staff member talked as Eun and Yongguk had their feet on the water.

Minutes later the staff member that brought Yongguk told him that they needed to head back. The staff member left to get his car that was near a street close by the house while Eun and Yongguk waited outside.

 

“Well I hope you have a goodnight. We’ll see you tomorrow.”

 

“You guys have done so much for me… I don’t think I can ever repay you… Thank you so much for everything-“

 

Eun was cut off by some lips touching her cheeks

and some arms wrapped around her back.

Yongguk let go and looked at her to see that she was looking at him in shock, he then hold on the her shoulders.

 

“You don’t need to do anything. We are just happy to know that you are okay and well and that you are with a family like us.”

A car horn was heard.

 

“Goodnight Eun.”

“Good…Night…”

 

To be continue…

-----------

All the GIFS with the watermark that says "LaudRain" were created by me.

The GIFS that are not mine all credit goes to the owner.