You Only Have One Shot: A B.A.P Love Story: Chapter 2

You Only Have One Shot: A B.A.P Love Story.

You only have one shot: A B.A.P Love Story.

 

Chapter 2: Friends.

 

The boys stood there in shock to those words,

 

how were they supposed to answer her? Being a good leader Yongguk got close to her and smiled.

“Eun Sun, Eun Sun is your name.”

 

“Eun…Sun…” She said.

 

“You don’t like your name?” Youngjae asked.

 

“I need to get use to it…who are you people?”

 

“I’m Yongguk, he is Daehyun, Zelo, Youngjae, Himchan and Jongup. We are a music group call B.A.P.”

“B.A.P…”

 

“Does that name sound familiar to you? Maybe you have heard our music before.” Himchan said.

 

“No… I can’t remember anything.” She said looking down to her hands. The some hands held on to hers, she looked up and saw that it was Yongguk holding her hands.

 

“You don’t need to worry, maybe is better if you don’t remember. You have us, we’re your friends now.” Youngguk said while he smiled at her.

 

“Thank you… Um…”

 

“Yongguk.”

 

“Yongguk… I almost had it.”

“Is okay, it might take time for you to remember.” Daehyun said.

 

Zelo couldn’t stop looking at her, he looked at her head that had an elastic bandage that had a bit of blood on it, he looked at her face that had scratches and a few bruises, her broken wrist.

Eun looked at him and notices he was looking back at her, when he notices that she was staring back at him he looked away fast.

Eun got a bit confused but she then continue her conversation with Yongguk and the others. Zelo wasn’t talking so when no one notice he left. A few minutes later the doctor walked in with a psychologist and a policeman. The psychologist began to ask Eun a few questions but never revealing her past to her. The members said their goodbyes and left. They found Zelo in the waiting room drinking some soda.

 

“Where you go?” Asked Jongup.

 

“I was thirsty.” Zelo said.

 

“Well lets go, I’m hungry.” Yongguk said.

 

Later that same night all the members went to eat, at the restaurant everyone was talking and having a good time.

 

“Those fans are crazy.” Dehyun said.

 

“Crazy… for me.” Himchan said with a funny look on his face while he pointed at himself.

Everyone began to laugh. They kept on talking and eating.

“What do we have for tomorrow?” Yongguk asked.

 

“Um. In the morning we need to practice the dance a few more times just to make sure we got it. Then after that we have the rest of the day off.” Youngjae said.

 

“We should go back to the hospital and visit Eun.” Yongguk said.

 

“I was thinking the same thing.” Daehyun said.

 

“Well I guess if no one has anything to do after the dance practice we should all go.” Himchan said.

 

“Do we have too? I mean, will she remember us?” Zelo asked.

 

“Yeah she will. Don’t worry about that Zelo.” Jongup said.

 

When they finish eating they headed the their dorm. Everyone was doing their own stuff, some of them watching TV, on the Internet, dancing, singing. Zelo was in his room with Himchan. Himchan was on the bed with his tablet looking for things to buy online, while Zelo was lying down in bed looking at the roof with his hands behind his head.

 

“Hey Hyung…” Zelo said.

 

“Hm?” Himchan replied still looking at his tablet.

 

“Why do we need to visit that girl? Will she really remember us? Is she like our friend now?” Zelo asked.

 

“Well we were the one that found her, she has no one, wouldn’t you like to have some company if you were on her stage? From people like us?”

 

“I guess I would.”

 

“She can be our friend, sure, why not? She seems nice and what’s better is that she doesn’t act like a fan.”

 

“Cause she doesn’t know us.”

 

“I still prefer that she acts normal, the way she is, than to be screaming like a fan.”

 

“I guess you’re right.”

 

“And she’s cute and I am handsome so we have to visit her.”

 

“Hyung you need to stop being so narcissist.”

 

“I am not a narcisti-narcisisti-… shut up Zelo.”

 

“Haha, hyung can’t pronounce words!”

 

At that moment Himchan grab a pillow and hit Zelo on the face with it. He then stood up.

 

“Go to sleep, tomorrow we have to practice.”

 

“Ugh. Fine!”

 

The next day.

 

“5, 6, 7, 8, TURN! 5, 6, 7, 8, DOWN!” Jongup said to the group while they dance.

“I think we got it. The trick is to be really aware on the turn. When I go to the left you guys head to right fast and that’s it.” Youngjae said to the group.

 

“Well I guess this is it for today. Lets all get freshen up and head to the hospital.” Yongguk said.

 

All the members got ready to go to the hospital, on their way there they stopped at a pharmacy to buy some stuff for Eun. They bought some sweets, some magazines, “get well soon” postcards and balloons and a few flowers. After that they headed to the hospital, once there they went to her room, Yongguk was about to open the door but someone else from inside the room opened the door and it was the psychologist.

 

“Good evening guys. Eun is doing well, she doesn’t show sings of forgetting things after some sleep so she will be able to remember you guys but give her time to remember your names.” Said the psychologist.

 

“Thanks a lot” Daehyun said.

 

The members walked inside and saw Eun on the bed sitting down looking at the remote control trying to turn on the TV in her room. She looked up and saw the guys with all those pretty presents, she smiled at them and her eyes got a bit watery.

 

“Hi there um… Himchan! Um… Zelo? Yongguk? Young…Jae? Dae-Daehyung? And… Jongup?”

 

“Correct!” Yongguk said.

 

“I remembered see.”

 

“She remember my name first though.”

 

“Shut up Himchan.” Daehyun said.

 

“We got you a few things to make you feel a little better.” Yougjae said while he gave her a box of chocolate.

 

“I hope you like chocolate… if you don’t then you can give them to me.” Daehyun said.

 

“Don’t listen to him, he can eat a whole cow if you let him.” Youngjae said

 

“I thought we were friends Youngjae.” Daehyun said.

 

“Oh stop it.” Youngjae said.

 

“Hehe, I can share with you guys I don’t mind.” Eun said with a smile on her face.

 

“Sorry to ask but… The psychologist or policeman told you about your past or what happen to you?” Himchan asked.

 

“Well I was told that I have no family, and with that said I stopped them right there, I don’t want to know about it or anything like that. I know that what happen is bad and that’s something I don’t want to have in my mind. The policeman was nice enough to give me a photo of my parents and me but that’s all I need. So… If you guys know anything can you please not tell me.” Eun said.

 

“Sooner or later you will find out.” Zelo said.

 

“I know but now I don’t want to know…”

 

“If she doesn’t want to know just let her be Zelo.” Yongguk said.

 

“I know I was just saying.”

 

“Is okay.” Eun said smiling at Zelo.

 

The members spend almost all day with her, they left for a little bit because they had to buy food for their dorm. Daehyun decided to stay with Eun to keep her company while they watch some scary movies.

 

“Daehyun, right?” Eun asked.

 

“Yes?”

 

“I think Zelo doesn’t like me.” Eun said.

 

“Huh? Why you say that?”

 

“He seems really distant unlike you guys.”

 

“Ah that’s because Zelo is shy around girls. He is not the type to hate on people when he first meets them. Give the him a bit of time, don’t worry.”

 

“Well if you say so. I don’t want any trouble.”

 

“Nah! Don’t worry. Oh! We are out of popcorn!”

 

“You think the nurse will let you make another one? She looked pretty annoyed when we asked her.”

 

“I’m famous! She will say yes! I’ll go check.”

 

Daehyun walked out of the room leaving to door open and headed to the nurse counter. Eun stayed in her dark room watching the movie, she then saw a shadow on the corner of her eyes, she quickly look at saw that it was Zelo.

 

“Oh god. You scared me.”

 

“I didn’t mean to.”

 

“Is okay. Daehyun and I are watching some scary movies. You want to join?” Eun asked.

 

“Actually I came here looking for Daehyun, we have an activity tomorrow early in the morning with our fans so we have to practice a dance right now at the dorm.” Zelo said.

 

“Oh well he just walked out to get us some popcorn.”

 

“Well I’ll tell him.”

 

“Okay. Well… Goodnight Zelo! Have fun tomorrow. Said that to the guys as well. And also… Thanks for visiting. I didn’t thought you guys were going to come back.”

 

“Don’t worry about it and I’ll tell them. Goodnight.”

 

The next morning while B.A.P was on their activity with their fans but what the members didn’t know is that back at the hospital Eun was in pain. He head was killing her and there was no pill that could calm her down.

 

To be continue…

-----------

All the GIFS with the watermark that says "LaudRain" were created by me.

The GIFS that are not mine all credit goes to the owner.