You Only Have One Shot: A B.A.P Love Story: Chapter 3

You Only Have One Shot: A B.A.P Love Story.

You only have one shot: A B.A.P Love Story.

 

Chapter 3: An act of kindness.

 

“A lot of people showed up to this activity.” Said Zelo to Yongguk.

 

“I can’t even believe it.” Said Yongguk while he looked at the fans yelling their names.

 

“How many people you think there are?” Himchan asked.

 

“A hundred.” Said Jongup smiling and waving at the fans while the other members looked at him with a face of “Really?”

 

“Maybe like 600?” Youngjae said.

 

“I hope there’s more.” Zelo said with a big smile on his face.

 

“Well let’s go backstage and get ready for our song.” Said Yongguk.

 

At the backstage there were reporters and photographers interviewing the members.

 

“Did you expected so much fans to be here today?” The reporter asked to Yongguk.

 

“No. I didn’t really expected so many people. It makes me and us so happy that our music is going this far and I hope it keeps on going like the way it is right now.” Yongguk said while he was getting his make up ready.

 

“We have heard some rumors of B.A.P going frequently to the hospital. Is everything okay? Is anyone sick?” The reporter asked.

 

“We just have a friend there in the hospital and we go to visit her so she doesn’t feel lonely.” Yonnguk said.

 

“So it’s a girl? Do you like her? Is she really just a friend?”  The reporter asked.

 

“Haha, yes, just a friend. No one is dating her on anything like that.” Yongguk said while he showed his gummy smile.

“That smile says something else.” Said the reporter.

 

“Haha. Really, I’m not lying.” Yongguk said.

“Okay people lets go, lets go! Time for the song!” The manager screamed to the members.

 

The members stood up and headed back to the stage. The fans scream and they began to sing and dance their debut song, Warrior. The fans dance, jumped and scream to them, they were so happy and so was B.A.P knowing they had so much fans. When the activity was over they all got in a buss to go back to their dorm.

 

“Hello?” The manager said while on the phone.

 

“No, this is their manager, who is this?... Oh okay, what happen?... Is it bad?... I understand… Yes I’ll tell them right now… See you soon and tell her they will be there soon…Bye.” The manager hung up.

 

“Everything okay?” Youngjae asked.

 

“It was the hospital calling on behave of Eun Sun. They said that she doesn’t feel well and that she is in terrible pain. They asked her if she wanted to see B.A.P but she said no because she doesn’t want to bother you guys.”

 

“But we were going to see her today or tomorrow anyways, and she doesn’t bother us.” Himchan said.

 

“We need to go there now.” Yongguk said.

 

“You guys need to head back to the dorm and change. I wont let you guys go over there like this and draw too much attention.” The manager said.

 

“He has a point.” Daehyun said.

 

“Zelo change back at the activity. Why don’t we just drop him there till we get back so she wont have to wait so long for us.” Jongup said.

 

Zelo looked at him with a face of “What are you doing?!” He then notices that everyone was looking at him.

“I kind of wanted to change also.” Zelo said.

 

“We’ll take you clothes when we get back. Lets drop Zelo at the hospital.” Yongguk said.

 

“Okay…” Zelo said while looking down.

 

The buss stopped at the back of the hospital, Zelo got down and enter with security. What they didn’t know is that the same reporter back at the activity followed the buss because she wanted more information about who was in the hospital. She saw Zelo and she park near the hospital and waited in the lobby.

 

“She is in big pain, her head hurts and is because the hard hit she got on the head. We need to put her three injections and the last one is going to hurt and she doesn’t want to put it.” The nurse said while she walked with Zelo to her room.

 

“Why so many injections?” Zelo asked.

 

“I don’t even know, you need to ask the doctor he knows.” She opened the door. “Try to convince her so she can get he last injection.” She told Zelo.

 

“No promises…” Zelo said while he walked in. 

 

When he walked in he looked at her to see that she was in a fetal position facing the wall. She was shaking a bit and he knew she was crying. Zelo grab a blanket and placed it on top of her. She turned and when she saw him her eyes widen opened and she sat down fast.

 

“Ouch!”

 

Zelo put his hands on her shoulders pushing her gently back to the bed so she could lay down. She looked at him while he did that.

 

“Thank you…” She said while looking down.

 

“Don’t force yourself too much, you might get hurt. Here.” Zelo hand her a napkin. “I don’t like when any girl cries.”

 

“Thank you.” Eun said with a smile and she cleaned her face.

 

“The nurse told me to convince you into putting the last injection. I’m not going to convince you. But you have too and you know that.” Zelo said while looking at her.

 

“It just that…It hurts…”

 

“How bad can it be?” Zelo got up and call for the nurse and the doctor.

 

The doctor took out the needle and Zelo saw that it was a really big needle and he looked at her. Eun looked at him with a face of “I told you so.” Zelo got a bit nervous but Eun was far worst than him.

 

“Ready?” The doctor said while he took her arm ready to put the needle. Eun closed her eyes tight, she suddenly felt a hand on hers, she opened her eyes and saw Zelo’s hand holding on to hers.

“Everything will be fine.” Zelo said while he looked at her eyes with a smile.

Eun looked at him for a few seconds and the then hold on to his hand, she looked at the doctor and nodded. The doctor put the needle in and she close her eyes tight, clench her teeth holding on to the pain.

 

“See that wasn’t so bad.” The doctor said.

 

“Is over?” Eun asked.

 

“Yes, now we’ll leave you too alone, we need to file all of this. Lets go nurse.” They left.

 

Eun looked at Zelo and he was looking back at her already, they still had their hands together. At that moment Yongguk and Himchan entered the room and saw that. Zelo let go of her hand fast

 

“Ah! What are you doing?!” Himchan screamed.

 

“N-Nothing!” Zelo stutter. He then looked at Yongguk and saw that he had a serious looked on his face while he looked back at Zelo.

“Everything okay Yongguk?” Zelo asked worried. Yongguk then snapped out of it.

 

“Ah yes, yes, I’m fine.” Yongguk said with a smile and walked towards Eun. “You okay?”

“I am now. Zelo help me the through it.” Eun said with a smile.

 

“He is such a good kid.” Himchan said while putting his arm around him and Zelo smiled.

 

“You guys should look for the other members.” Said Yongguk to Himchan and Zelo while he sat down beside Eun.

 

“I’m staying with Eun. Zelo go look for them.” Himchan said.

 

“Fine…” Zelo said and he left the room.

 

“How are you feeling?” Himchan asked.

 

“Better… a lot better. I didn’t wanted to bother you guys. I never expect you guys showing up here again to visit me. I hope I don’t cause any trouble to any of the members or the staff.” Eun said worried.

 

“Actually every member thinks you’re awesome and a great person and the staff also thinks the same.” Himchan said.

 

“Yeah is true.” Yongguk said with a smile.

 

“Hey!” Daehyun said with a big smile.

 

“Hey!” Eun said.

 

“You guys seem to be kind of close.” Yongguk said.

 

“We both like cheese cake.” Daehyun said.

 

“That explains a lot.” Youngjae said.

 

“The doctor say you will be out of here in a few days.” Yongguk said.

 

“Oh really? I thought I was going to stay a bit longer, everyone I so nice here.” Eun said.

 

“Where is she going to go? She has no one.” Himchan whispered to Yongguk.

 

“I’ll think about something, don’t worry.”

 

“Well visiting hours are done for today guys.” A nurse said while she walked in.

 

“Alright then. We’ll be back tomorrow.” Yongguk said.

 

“Oh you don’t have too. I don’t want to be a bother.” Eun said worried.

 

“Hey. Is okay. See you then.” Yongguk said.

 

“Bye guys. Bye Zelo! Thanks…” Eun said.

 

Zelo smiled at her, bowed and walked away.

Once B.A.P waited in the lobby for the buss to arrive to take them to their dorm the reporter that was there waiting stood up and walk over them with a small camera.

 

“The fans will love to know who is this very important person that you guys always visit here at the hospital.” The reporter asked.

 

“Um… I don't think is your busine-” Zelo was about to say when Yongguk cut him off.

 

“Like I said back at the activity she is just a close friend from all of us, she is sick and we are making sure she is okay and that she was company.” Yongguk said.

 

“What’s her name?”

 

“I don’t think that this information should be put in here. But if she give us her permission to say her name and identity will we would gladly say it but with her concern.” Yongguk said leaving the reporter with no more questions. “Our buss is here, thank you, we love BABY! Bye!”

 

With that said B.A.P got in the buss as fast as they could and left, they didn't wanted to give her any more time to think of any other questions. Once in the buss Zelo sat down in the back and began joking around with Jongup.

“Zelo.” Himchan said.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“You can’t be so rude and mean to the reporters, you need to understand that we are famous and most of the time they will be in our business. You need to calm down a bit and when a reporter ask you something even if you don’t want to answer you need to do what Yongguk did back there. Maybe try to avoid the question or just say that you don't feel comfortable answering that.” Himchan said to Zelo.

 

“I just got a bit mad knowing that she followed us.” Zelo said lowering his head.

 

“We all did, but next time try to be more nice and not so mean.” Said Youngjae.

 

“Sorry…”

 

“So I was thinking guys…” Yongguk said while all the members looked at him. “What if we talk to the manager or one of the staff member so when Eun gets out of the hospital she either can stay with us or with one of the staff member.”

 

“What?!” Zelo said.

 

“I like that idea.” Himchan said.

 

“I also like it” Said Daehyun.

 

“Sounds like a good idea.” Youngjae said.

 

“Wait-” Zelo said.

 

“Why not?” Said Jongup.

 

“I’ll talk to them then.” Yongguk said.

 

“Wait!” Zelo shouted. “I don’t want to be rude or anything but why? Can’t the hospital find her a place to stay? I mean she even says that she feels like a bother. We shouldn't make her feel more uncomfortable than what she already is.” Zelo said.

 

“She only says that because she we are famous and she thinks that she is a bother cause we take our free time to be with her, but I know that she enjoys our company.” Yongguk said. “Is there a problem Zelo? You don’t like her?”

 

“You were holding her hand when we walked in.” Himchan said.

 

“Well that’s because-” Zelo was about to say.

 

“You hold her hand?!” Youngjae said.

 

“Ugh forget it.” Zelo said annoyed.

 

“I’ll talk to them.” Yongguk said.

 

Why does she has to stay with us or close to us? Zelo thought while he looked out the window of the buss looking at Eun window room as the buss drove away.


To be continue...

-----------

All the GIFS with the watermark that says "LaudRain" were created by me.

The GIFS that are not mine all credit goes to the owner.