You Only Have One Shot: A B.A.P Love Story: Chapter 10

You Only Have One Shot: A B.A.P Love Story.

You Only Have One Shot: A B.A.P Love Story

Chapter 10: Christmas Miracle

The streets were full of snow, no one was seen on the streets bacause they were already home waiting to be Christmas day, it was 11:00pm. Himchan that was on the roof walked to the dorm, he saw Yongguk with a cup of coffee looking out the window of the balcony.

Himchan looked at him knowing exactly was he was thinking, he was thinking about Eun.

"I'm sure she will wake up... Im sure she will remember us..." Himchan said looking out the window as well.

"I'm sure she will. She is strong. I hope that she gets her lost memories back as well." Yongguk said with a small smile.

"It will be a sad Christmas... Lets all B.A.P go to the hospital tomorrow with some flowers and presents for Eun." Himchan said.

"Good idea." Yongguk said standing up ready to walk away.

Just when Yongguk was going to walk away his cellphone rang. It was the manager.

"The manager? At 11:30 pm? On Christmas Eve?" Yongguk questioned.

"Answer it maybe we have a concert tomorrow." Himchan said.

"Hello?" Yongguk said.

While Yongguk talked on the phone Himchan went to the cabinets of the kitchen to get some food.

"What?!" Yongguk yelled to the phone.

Himchan then looked at him weird not knowing why he yelled at the manager.

"What's wrong?" Himchan asked.

But Yongguk didnt answer. Yongguk stood there frozen with his phone on his ear.

"Yongguk! What's wrong?!" Himchan yelled.

Yongguk then drop his phone and ran off to look for the other B.A.P members.

Himchan stood there not knowing what happen, he took the phone and talked to the manager.

"What?! Are you sure?! We are going there now!" Himchan yelled.

Himchan ran to the living room of the B.A.P dorm and took one of the keys from one of the B.A.P vans. Himchan ran on the stairs of the dorm to get to the parking. Yongguk ran to the other B.A.P members waking them up.

"Daehyun! Wake up! Wake Youngjae up and go to the lobby!"

"What? Why?" Daehyun asked not knowing what happen.

"Move!"

Yongguk then ran to wake Zelo up.

"Zelo! Zelo!"

"What?! What?!" Zelo said sitting down fast.

"Wake Jongup and go to the loby." Yongguk said walking away.

"What happen?" Zelo asked.

"Eun... She might wake up..." Yongguk said and then walked away.

Zelo stayed there in shock for a few moments.

Moments later all the B.A.P members were at the lobby, then they got to the van and Himchan drove to the hospital. The way to the hospital was an eternity to Zelo, Himchan and Yongguk all though the hospital was ten minutes away from the B.A.P dorm. Zelo looked out the window to see snow.

"Eun please wake up." Himchan said while driving.

Moments later they were at the hospital and the doctor was already at the lobby of the hospital ready to guide them to Eun's hospital room.

"What's going on doctor?" Youngjae asked.

"We receive some signals on the monitor saying that she might wake up soon. We hope she does wake up now." The doctor said while B.A.P followed him.

They went to Eun's hopital room. Eun's hospital room had a dim light from a lamp, a courtain didnt let B.A.P see her, as the doctor walked towards the curtain all B.A.P began to get nervous not knowing if she was awake or not. The doctor move the curtain to see that Eun wasnt awake.

"The monitor still says that she might wake up. So please stay and wait." The doctor said and left.

Youngjae, Daehyun and Jongup left to the cafeteria to buy food for everyone. Zelo being so nervous he stayed outside of Eun's hospital room waiting for the other B.A.P members.

Himchan went to a pharmacy to buy some flowers and while he was looking at the flowers he spaced out, thinking and hoping that Eun will remember B.A.P and him. The fear of Eun not remembering him bring him into tears.

Yongguk was outside of the hospital looking at the snow, at the empty streets and at the Christmas lights. He looked at his phone to see that it was 11:59pm. Yongguk began to walk to the hospital when Daehyun ran towards him.

"Yongguk!" Daehyun yelled.

"Whats wrong?"

"She's waking up!"

Yongguk looked at Daehyun in shock and then ran to Eun's hospital room, at the hospital room Zelo was looking at Eun nervous, with his eyes watery. Everyone was there except Himchan. Eun was blinking with her eyes close, Zelo hold on to Eun's hand looking at her.

"Wake up... Please..." Zelo whispered.

Eun then open her eyes and the first thing she saw was Zelo looking at her with tears.

"Thank God!" Zelo said and began to cry then looked away.

All Daehyun, Jongup and Youngjae said their hello's and they were more than happy that Eun remembered them. Yongguk stood by the door looking that Eun has woken up. He looked at his phone to see that it said December 25th 12:00am. Yongguk sighed almost crying.

"How are you?" Zelo asked.

"Tired..." Eun said.

They all laughed.

"So you remember us?" Youngjae asked.

"Yes. Zelo, Daehyun, Yongguk, Youngjae and Jongup."

Yongguk walked towards her and placed a small kiss on her forehead.

"We are very happy that you are okay and that you didnt loose your memories." Yongguk said with a smile.

Eun smiled then looked at Zelo.

"Dont blame yourself Zelo. I am more than thankful that you saved me." Eun said with a smile.

Zelo looked down and smiled.

"Look what i bought you!" Zelo said and picked up a teddy bear.

"Thank you!" Eun said smiling.

"Is Eun awake?!" All of the B.A.P members heard.

They looked to see that it was Himchan.

"Eun! How are you?! Are you okay?! We are so happy that you are awake!" Himchan said smiling.

"Who are you?" Eun asked.

Himchan looked at her in shock not knowing what so say.

Himchan then dropped the flowers he bought for her.

To be continue...

-----------

All the GIFS with the watermark that says "LaudRain" were created by me.

The GIFS that are not mine all credit goes to the owner.