You Only Have One Shot: A B.A.P Love Story: Chapter 6

You Only Have One Shot: A B.A.P Love Story.

You only have one shot: A B.A.P Love Story.

 

Chapter 6: Coma.

 

“Why isn’t she saying anything?! Eun!” Zelo screamed while he shake her.

 

“I’ll go look for the others!” Himchan said and ran off leaving Zelo worried about Eun.

 

“Eun! EUN! C’MON EUN WAKE UP! EUN! DAMN IT!” Zelo screamed.

 

Zelo placed his hand behind Eun’s head, once he did that he felt something on his hand, he then looked at his hand to see that it was blood, blood coming out of Eun’s head. Zelo got scared, he began to breath deeply and tears began to gather in his eyes.

 

“EUN!” Zelo screamed crying, looking around to see if the other members were near by.

Zelo’s heart beat began to race, thousand of thoughts came rushing through his mind asking himself if she was going to make it, asking himself why he was so distant with her, blaming himself for pushing her, asking himself were was everyone. He put his hand on Eun’s head thinking that maybe that would stop the bleeding.

 

Himchan was now running back to the dorm building to find out that no one was there, he looked around desperately to see in the distant Yongguk making his way back. Himchan ran towards him as fast as he could, when Yongguk saw Himchan running towards him got confused not knowing why Himchan was running towards him.

 

“EUN JUST PASSED OUT!”

 

“WHAT?!”

 

“I DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN ALL I KNOW IS THAT SHE IS ON THE GROUND UNCONSCIOS! ZELO IS WITH HER!”

 

“WHERE IS SHE?!”

 

“AT THE OTHER SIDEWALK INFRONT OF THE PARK.”

 

Yongguk didn’t say a word and took of running leaving Himchan. Himchan looked at Yongguk ran away while he was tired from all that running, he took his phone out and call an ambulance. Yongguk finally made it to were Eun and Zelo were, he saw Zelo on his knees holding on to Eun’s body. As Yongguk got closer he saw blood on Zelo’s hand and he also saw that Zelo was crying desperately Yongguk was in shock he ran and got in front of Zelo.

 

“Is my fault! Is my fault!” Zelo screamed.

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“She was going get ran over by a car so I pushed her out of the way and she hit her head on the concrete! Then she pass out because of the impact and now she wont stop bleeding!”

 

Red and blue lights were now reflected on Eun, Yongguk and Zelo faces, those lights were surrounding the park and street, Yongguk looked up to see an ambulance, the people from the ambulance took Eun and took of the hospital really fast leaving Zelo crying on the ground, Yongguk put his hand on his shoulder.

 

“C’mon Zelo… Lets go to the hospital okay? C’mon…”

 

Yongguk helped him up, minutes later they meat up with the manager and the other members as well as Minsuh. Minsuh without thinking twice offer B.A.P a ride to the hospital. On their way there, there was nothing but silence. Youngjae was looking at Daehyun while Daehyun had his head down upset about what happen and hoping that Eun will be okay. Yongguk, Himchan, Zelo and Jongup were also quite. Once they made it to the hospital they had to wait in the waiting room till the doctor tell them what was going on.

 

Zelo was lost in his thoughts, he began to remember how everything happen.

 

I was walking out of the park because I fell asleep on a bench. I just wanted to get away from all the people who were ignoring me, who were giving attention to someone other than me. I fell asleep and when I woke up I notice it was dark already, I thought everyone would be worried, I know they would. I got up and began walking back to the dorm, I walked slowly trying to get my energies back. Right when I was about to cross the street on the other side of the park a car pass by really fast with his headlights off, I didn’t see it, I think if I cross the street I would be ran over and because I had my headphones on I wouldn’t hear the car. Then I release I was going the wrong way, I forgot the way to the dorm because of my sleepiness. I turned and headed the right way, far away in the distance I saw a girl, I saw Eun ready to cross the street, I began to walk towards her to talk to her and accompany her back to the dorm, why was she alone at the park at that time anyway? As I got closer I didn’t call her or anything, she then began to cross the street so I decided to call her because I didn’t wanted to keep following her. I took out one of my headphones to hear a car, the same car that had his headlights off, I was able to see it making his way right to Eun. I froze for a moment and was in shock. Looks like Eun is deaf because she didn’t hear anything. I ran, I ran and I ran as fast as I could. I cross the street and right when I was getting closer to Eun the car turn his headlights on, Eun looked at the car in shock and froze, the car didn’t even bother to stop. Right there, I grab Eun by her waist and pushed her out of the way, both of us falling to the ground, me hitting my elbows and knees and Eun hitting her head. That stupid car didn’t stop, he kept on driving! Why didn’t I look at the license plate? I looked at Eun and all I did was scream at her. I mean she didn’t saw the car but she has two ears, couldn’t she hear it? That’s when I notice Eun wasn’t being herself, I don’t know her that well but I know if a person was pushed out of the way of a car that was going to ran them over they would be in shock and maybe screaming or crying, Eun wasn’t like this, she had a confused look on her face, her eyes were moving around, she was blinking like if she couldn’t see me. I asked her what was wrong, but she didn’t respond, Himchan ran towards us, she took a look at Himchan and then me and then she closed her eyes… I thought, maybe, she just passed out from the impact till I saw the blood coming out of her head and that’s when I remember that she took a really hard hit on her head and cause her to have amnesia, obviously she cant get any hits on her head! Why wasn’t I more careful? Why was I so careless? Why was I so distant in the first place? I guess I’m still just an immature kid… I got jealous of all the attention she was getting when all that attention I used to get it… I’m so stupid. Now I’m here drowning in my thoughts and tears not knowing what’s her condition. Yongguk is also affected and so is Daehyun, of course they were more close to her than the others, I guess Himchan is also a bit affected by it, he was a bit close to her. Please… Be okay Eun…Please wake up and when you do… Please I beg you... Don’t forget about us…

 

All that in Zelo’s head.

 

“Zelo… Stop thinking, stop crying. It wasn’t your fault, you did what you needed to do, you saved Eun from being ran over. No one here is blaming you for what happen to Eun’s head, so please don’t blame yourself. Have faith that she will be okay. I know she will. Believe in her.” Yongguk said.

 

“But-“

 

“But nothing. You didn’t do anything wrong, you saved her life, that’s something that maybe none of us would do, you acted and saved her, when maybe us would froze. You did what you needed to do Zelo.” Himchan said interrupting Zelo.

 

Zelo look down when he felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked up to see Jongup with his usual smile he then hand him a soda and a chocolate bar to calm down Zelo a bit.

 

“Thanks…”

 

“Eat. It will make you feel better.” Jongup say.

 

“C’mon Zelo, I don’t like to see you like this. Have a little faith.” Youngjae said with a smile.

 

“She will be okay.” Daehyun said with a smile.

 

“I hope so…” Zelo whispered.

 

Hours went by and B.A.P was still in the waiting room of the hospital. Yongguk was outside taking a deep breath and drinking some hot chocolate. He had his back agains a wall looking up to the night sky, looking at all the lights of the street.

It would be a lot better is Eun was here with me. Yongguk thought to himself.

 

Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo fell asleep on the chairs. Himchan was sitting down in a hallway near the waiting room, he sat down there looking down at the ground not sleepy whatsoever. He felt minutes go as hours, he tried to keep his cool but somehow he was getting tired of waiting. The hallway was long, with the walls painted in white and so were the floor tiles. No door on the hallway just a hallway that leaded to some big doors at the end of the hallway that from there on were the sick people and doctors. It was so quite, Himchan could hear the ticking sound of the clock on the wall in front of him. He could hear the ticking noise getting louder and louder, his hands that were on his knee gripped in to fists getting more and more frustrated by the ticking.

 

Why isn’t anyone saying anything about Eun?! Himchan thought to himself.

 

He looked up at the clock, 2:00am, he looked backed down.

 

Eun… How are you holding up? Himchan thought to himself.

 

At that moment the doors at the end of the hallway were open, Himchan looked fast to see the doctor, his eyes widen open and he stood up fast and call out everyone else.

 

“Eun… Eun is a coma…” The doctor said looking down.

 

Everyone stood there in shock not knowing what to say or do next.

 

“We don’t know when she will wake up but pray that it will be soon, the longer she takes to wake up the more her memories will be gone. I’m sorry but the only thing you can do is wait till she wakes up.” The doctor said and walked away.

 

Zelo still in shock not knowing what to think or say,

Zelo then walked away covering his mouth holding on to the tears while Jongup and Yougjae followed him. Daehyun stayed there in schock still trying to prosses what just happen. 

Himchan stood there looking at the big doors in shock while Yongguk took a sit to think everything that just happen. Daehyun looked down and left. Himchan sat down beside him and began to breathe deeply, when Yongguk looked at him he saw that he saw crying.

There was nothing but silence and the ticking of the clock. Himchan stood up took the clock and threw it against a wall while Yongguk didn’t move at all or looked at what Himchan did. Himchan stood there facing the wall were the clock used to be, breathing deeply with tears rolling down his cheeks, angry.

 

“Why are you acting like this?” Yongguk asked.

 

“I told her to wait for me… I told her to stay right there… If I would’ve taken her with me to look for Zelo this wouldn’t happen… Why was I so careless over her?” Himchan said giving his back to Yongguk.

 

“Are you going to blame yourself for this as well? I might as well take the blame, I let her go to look for Zelo when I should have make her go back to the dorm with Youngjae.” Yongguk said looking at Himchan.

 

There was a silence. Yongguk stood up and put his hand Himchan’s shoulder.

 

“Lets go back to the dorm… Get some rest and come back here tomorrow. I’m sure Zelo needs his rest, he is still a kid and he was under a big pressure today, we are the grown ups here, we cant let the others see us fall, they look up to us. Lets go man.” Yongguk said.

 

Yongguk place his arm around Himchan’s neck and the both walked away while Yongguk looked at those doors at the end of the hallway by the corner of his eyes.

 

The ride back to the dorm was quite, once they got the dorm they headed straight to their rooms, Zelo fell asleep fast he was tired after all as well and Jongup. Daehyun wasn’t tired so he stayed up watching a movie trying not to think about Eun and Youngjae went to bed. Himchan stayed awake on his bed while Yongguk went to sleep.

 

Please be okay Eun… Himchan thought to himself.

 

At the third floor of the hospital was Eun’s room. The room was dark with just a dim light that came from a night light. In the middle of the room was Eun’s bed with her sleeping and beside her bed a machine that looks like it was used for the people that are in a state of coma. All though Eun might be sleeping her mind was wide awake, deep in Eun’s mind she was dreaming but those dreams weren’t dreams, they were memories she once had and lost due the accident but those memories were manipulated by dreams making things look a bit fake.

 

In her dreams she was sitting down in a living room painted in white, she was sitting down in a black sofa, in the middle of the living room was a table with some magazines on top of the table there was a base full of flowers, the windows were close but she could see outside, outside there was huge field of grass, it almost looked like wherever she was at, it was on a hill. To the right of the living room there was a hallway that leaded to other rooms. Eun was there as she was waiting for someone, she took a deep breath.

 

“Eun.”

 

A female voice said behind her making her turn her head to see a black figure almost like a shadow and she couldn’t see a face. She stare at it and for some reason she wasn’t afraid. She figure didn’t move at all.

 

“Food is on the table.” The black figure said.

 

Eun turned her head back to were the table of the living room was to see a plate of eggs, bacon, orange juice and some toast. Eun looked at it.

 

Is that my favorite breakfast? Eun asked herself.

 

She turn her head to were the black figure was to say thank you but when the turn her head she black figure wasn’t there anymore. She went back to her food to see that her food was also gone. She look in front of her to see that the hallway that was there was gone, it was just a field of grass. She stood up and began to walk, she walked and walked till she reached the end of the field. The end of the field was in a hill and when she looked down she saw the ocean.

 

Where am I? Eun thought to herself.

 

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, breathing the fresh air that surrounded her, she then opened her eyes and it was night, a stormy night, it was raining, there were thunder and the ocean was crazy. Eun was in shock not knowing what just happen, she then heard a female scream, she turn around to see a house with just a few lights on and a car park in front of the house but the headlights of the car were on. She heard the scream again so she ran towards the house but as she got closer the house got further. Eun stopped running, she began to think how was she going to get to that house. A thunder, that thunder make her blink and when her eyes were closed to those short seconds of blinking she saw as she was in a closet hiding, a thunder again and she saw blood on the floor of the living room she was at, another thunder and she felt a hit on her head and Eun fell down on the field.

 

To be continue…

-----------

All the GIFS with the watermark that says "LaudRain" were created by me.

The GIFS that are not mine all credit goes to the owner.