I'd Do Anything For You

If I Were You, My Good Girl.

"Thank you! You've worked hard!" I bow repeatedly at all the staffs, gaining a few pats on the back and a few high fives. As all of them finally filed out of my waiting room, I breathe a tired sigh and collapsed on the couch.

"Pudong-ah!!" Just when I was about to stand up, the door bursted open and Bommie unnie's voice immediately filled the room. I smiled at her entrance, always so dramatic and energetic.

"Nan nappeun gizibe~" Dara unnie's light voice also floated in the room as I see her small figure dancing comically into the room, carrying a huge bag as always. And knowing her, my mouth salivated slightly, thinking of all the possible snacks she might be carrying in there.

"Congratulations Chaerin unnie!" In contrast to the previous two voices, Minji's calm and almost monotone voice sounded behind the two unnies, carrying a bouquet of flowers and walking in while politely closing the door behind her. Oh our maknae, always so mature.

"Hey guys," I smiled and got up to hug all of them. "It's finally over! Now we can get around to our comeback!" I said as this was the last Inkigayo performance for my Baddest Female promotions. As I released them, Bommie unnie was bouncing up and down while squealing childishly, Dara unnie smiled anxiously, and Minji merely clapped subtlely and grinned joyously.

"Here, I've brought some snacks to celebrate!" As we all settled down, Dara unnie set down her ginormous bag with an audible thud on the table, and began to dig around in the monster.

"Did you bring any bread??" Bommie unnie bounced up from the sofa of which she had just sat down on, and immediately reached over to the bag, only to gain a smack and an "Aiyah!" from Dara unnie.

"Here's a pineapple bun for you," Dara handed a yellow bread as big as her head over to the overexcited Bommie unnie. "and a cheesecake for all of us!" My eyes widened as she pulled out an entire 12 inch cheesecake out of her bag, along with a knife, plates, forks, a lighter, and candles.

"Dara unnie, you are crazy." Minji laughed as she set down the flowers she brought onto the table, already in a glass vase of that I have no idea where she got.

"I'm amazingly crazy!" Dara unnie striked a victorious pose, and after gaining a round of laughter from all of us, she resumed to setting the utensils out for all of us.

"I want the biggest piece!" Bommie unnie said with a mouth full of food.

"Unnie, aren't you on a diet?" Minzy teased while helping Dara unnie set the candles on the cake.

"It's a special occasion!" Bommie unnie pouted.

"I brought the extra bun in hopes of it preventing you from swallowing the whole cake... I guess I underestimated you..." Dara unnie giggled.

"Heol! Sandara Park, come over here!" Bommie unnie then began abusing Dara unnie by pinning her down and violently tickling her. I laugh at this ridiculous scene.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" Minji suddenly whispered next to me. "You're not like yourself."

"What do you mean?" I replied, shocked that Minzy could tell so quickly.

"You're not saying much, and you're usually the first one to complain about Dara unnie's exaggerated actions." Minji said matter-of-factly, but the worry hadn't left her eyes. She placed her hand on mine. "What's happened?"

"What, what? What's going on?" Bommie unnie's head turned around, with her hands still holding Dara unnie's arms back, noticing the atmosphere.

"Chaerin unnie's upset about something." Minji replied without leaving her eyes on me.

"What's wrong, pudong-ah?" Dara unnie immediately rushed over to me and wrapped her tiny arms around me, reminding me of a little bunny snuggling up to me.

"I--- it's---" My walls fell whenever they cared for me like this, but I still couldn't quite bring myself to tell them about what happened with Jiyong-oppa.

"Is it Jiyong?" My secret was spoken by the least expected person, Bommie unnie's normally excited voice suddenly solemnly asked.

"How--"

"THAT JERKY !" Bommie unnie shouted before I can even finish my sentence. "I AM GOING TO WHOOP HIS SORRY ARROGANT !" She got up and walked to the door, she looked so furious that I was afraid that she might actually go and do it.

"Unnie!" I shouted after her and Minji, closer to her than I was, grabbed her and basically had to forcefully sit Bommie unnie back down on the sofa. "How did you even know?" I said exasperatedly once she finally settled down.

"So it was him! Heol, that scum---" Bommie unnie then began cursing very fluently in English, but this time she gripped the edge of the sofa to keep from storming out of the room. I was momentarily simply bemused at how eloquent she was in cursing, that I even smiled. "AISH! Chaerin, how can you even smile?!" Bommie unnie slammed her fist on the arm of the sofa, she seemed to be even more upset than I was. My heart warmed.

"Pudong ah, what happened?" Dara unnie finally said something, due to Bommie unnie's obvious rage, I had forgotten to pay attention to my other unnie. I turned to try and explain to her, only to be shocked by seeing her eyes swimming with tears, and her usuallly cheerful expressions melted into a fierce look that doesn't even appear in our fiercest music video shootings. In this moment, even I am intimidated by the anger burning in the eyes of my petite unnie.

"There's been some... conflict." I finally answered, only to pause at a surprise lump in my throat.

"Bommie unnie, what do you know?" The ever so careful Minji saw my struggle and turned the attention to Bommie unnie, giving me a moment to collect myself.

"I've heard from Seunghyun that Jiyong's been acting up again," Bommie unnie sighed. "I asked him why, even though I know that Jiyong's always acting up, but when Seunghyun says someone's acting up, then someone is REALLY acting up."

"And what did he say?" Dara unnie's steady voice asked relentlessly, the anger still evident in her big doe eyes.

"He said he doesn't know exactly what happened, but he knows that it's got something to do with Chaerin." Bommie unnie rolled her eyes. "As if Mr.Crazy-Dragon needed any reason to be crazy. Even blaming it on Chaerin---"

"How did Tabi oppa know about this? Did Jiyong oppa tell him?" I cut it without wait for her to finish, I needed to know if Jiyong oppa really meant what he said, and if he had spoken about me with others... I needed to know if I was still on his mind...

"Seunghyun said..." Bommie unnie's face suddenly transformed into a very rare expression for her beautiful face, like a goddess in sorrow. She then uncharacteristically said in a very low tone: "There was one time where they had a big meeting, even papa YG was a part of it, but Jiyong didn't show." she continued, still carefully watching me. "So the boys all went to look for him after the meeting, only to find him drunk out of his mind, in a hotel room with..." She trailed off.

"With what?" My voice trembled, I know Jiyong oppa's been to places where he shouldn't be before, and I know he's had experience with drugs before... I could hear my heart pounding. Jiyong oppa, anything, anything but that. I felt tears in my eyes.

"With at least 8 different women." She said with a grimace. I breathed a sigh of relief, only to have it obstructed by a severe stinging pain in my heart. I looked down at my shoes, remembering back to when I found him hugging that woman by the bar...

"But what the hell does that have to do with Chaerin unnie?" Minji's voice cut through my thoughts. Her tone was still even as normal, but she only cussed when she's truly angry, I glanced over to see her fists balled up so tight, her knuckles were white.

"Seunghyun said all the women had golden hair..." Bommie unnie looked very conflicted as to whether she should keep going or not.

"There's plenty of out there with golden hair." This time is was Dara unnie's cute voice dismangled by anger.

"And Jiyong kept saying Chaerin's name in his drunken sleep..." Bommie unnie said only slightly above a whisper. "Along with a lot of curses." And she finished the sentence with almost a growl to her angelic voice.

"So he hates me that much... That... He would find women who looks like me just to..." I threw my hand to my forehead, and I kept a harsh grin on my face to keep my tears at bay. I just couldn't understand it, why would he--

"It's not your fault." A familiar voice of redemption sounded by the door.

I looked up to see Soohyuk oppa standing in the door way, holding a bouquet of dark roses, looking like a statue of a solemn knight. His eyes were again burning on mine, his eyebrows down turned, not apologetically, but instead as if in anger. His jaws clenched visibly under his high cheekbones.

"Soohyuk!" Bommie unnie startled.

"Then why is he doing this?" Minji's eyes didn't even leave me for a split second, but we all knew who she was talking to.

"Because Jiyong..." Soohyuk oppa took a deep breath.

"Is a childish idiot." Dara unnie finished for him, and I realized that she also didn't let her eyes leave me, even at Soohyuk's surprise entrance.

"Quite so." Soohyuk oppa smiled a sad smile. "This is for you." He strode over to me with his long legs, and handed me the dark red roses. And despite my raging emotions, the fragrance of the bouquet calmed me... Just like the man who gave them to me...

"But still, there must've been some sort of trigger." Minji finally turned to face Soohyuk oppa, but her hands are now holding me gently in hers. "Jiyong oppa's a crazy bastard, but he's not one to be rash... Especially when..." Minji's low voice got even lower with anger. "Chaerin unnie has been nothing but a pure blessing to him."

"He told me that I pissed him off." I said. The steadiness in my voice surprised even me, but I pressed on. "Apparently I've always pissed him off, it just was never serious... Until this stupid Vogue photoshoot... He thinks that I'm seducing Soohyuk oppa, he thinks that I'm an attention that wants to dig her claws into his friends." I finished without even missing a beat. I had no idea where did this strength come from, but I was determined to make it last. No way was I going to cry again.

"Bull." Dara unnie spat, her tiny hands gripped around the knife that she never got to set down.

"That !" Bommie unnie yelled and slammed her fist on the table.

"..." Minji simply got up abruptly and stared silently at her toes. "But why would he sleep with all those girls though?!" Still standing, Minji's voice raised to a level I've never heard it go before, as she turned to face Soohyuk oppa.

"Jiyong is a childish idiot. But he's a very complicated childish idiot." Soohyuk oppa sighed, looking suddenly very burdened. "There are a lot more things going on in that head of his than one would expect... And there are things in there that are not mine to share, for as much as I dislike him right now, he is still my friend. And I have no right to be disclosing his secrets." He said with such a fluid tone in his low husky voice, that it seemed to have calmed everyone in the room. And when he mentioned that he was still Jiyong oppa's friend, both of my unnie's head lowered in guilt, only Minji's gaze was unmoving, but in a slightly softer light. "But this much I can say..." He continued, to all of our surprise.

"Chaerinnie," I turned back to look at him, shaken by how softly he'd called his nickname for me, I tried to keep my gaze on him. "Know that everything he said that night are not true. He didn't mean a single word. Please, don't let it hurt you."

"Oppa I..." His gentleness was again beyond my bearing. Always with his gleaming loving eyes, his quiet but intense expressions, and that obvious bleed of affection in his caring voice... The overwhelming sensation Soohyuk oppa is giving me is almost enough to smother my aching heart for Jiyong oppa...

Almost enough...

But right now, it is this gentle knight who is comforting me, it is he who is caring for me... I took a hold of my heart and decided.

"I trust you, and I won't let it hurt me." I replied, and he smiled.

And with that smile, I felt that I was not in pain. And it was Soohyuk oppa that did it. It was this man holding me together without even touching me.

And that other man was someone who can tear me apart without me even seeing him.

"That's my Chaerinnie." I heard my knight say as I felt my best friends smother me with their hugs and compassionate voices.

And in that moment, all I could see was my knight, smiling softly at me with as much pain in his eyes as I felt in my heart.

-----------------------------------------------

 

"Chaerin!"

I woke abruptly to my own screams.

Panting, I looked around me, hoping to see the girl in my dreams somewhere within my grasp, and not of her fading shadow leaving me behind in the dream I awoke from. Instead I only see the darkness, engulfing me like an inescapable nightmare. I wiped my forehead out of habit, knowing that I must've broken a cold sweat, it seemed like a stable side effect to these dreams that I can't seem to stop having. Ones where Chaerin would walk away from me, and I was frozen in place, incapable  of chasing after her or even making a sound. Just a hopeless repetition of watching her leaving me... Further and further away...

I shook my head, took a deep breath and glanced at the window. A few strands of weak sunlight was peeking through, an eerie blue gleam draped over the edge of my bed. It was probably almost dawn. I realized I was in my room, at my house, alone; a rare situation as of late. I then vaguely recall a scene of where Youngbae was dragging me out of a hotel room, shouting at some random girls laying around on the ground, and I remember him muttering threats at me like he always does when I'm like this... I felt myself smile, a strange feeling nowadays, at least I had Youngbae. I then got off my bed, only to be attacked by a violent pain in my head, a familiar feeling nowadays, and groaning, I stumbled to my bathroom to find some hangover pills.

"Hey loser." I grumbled to the reflection of my pathetic face staring back at me in the mirror. My hair seemed to be growing into a creature of its own, the bags under my eyes are worse than Seungri's, my skin looked like the of a cow, and my eyes... I couldn't look anymore. I hated seeing myself without a soul. But it was only when I am without a soul, that I would stop missing her so ing bad.

"." As I swallowed the pills, some conscious thoughts came creeping in. And I realized that I must've been absent from company matters for months now, I rushed to my phone to check the calendar, only to be shocked by what I saw.

It's only been a week since the incident.

It felt like years.

I plopped down on my bed again. Sitting in my disappointment. I swear I must've been drinking out of my mind for months. How is it only a week?

I tried so hard to make time pass... but...

"AAAGHH!" I roared and slammed my fist on the wall.

Even time wasn't on my side. Even time was punishing me. I wanted to wash away the time with alcohol and mindless , that I may perhaps finally be free of this guilt and shame. But even time was laughing in my spite. It's only been a week.

And my heart hurts even more than before.

Every day knowing I've ed up is pain. Every hour with the memory of her sobbing in Soohyuk's arm is torture. Every minute reliving the words I've said to her was agony. And every second without her is... Eventual suicide.

I can't take it anymore.

My phone's screen suddenly lights up.

With shameless hope, I grabbed for it, wishing for a miracle. Instead I was met with a reminder bubble.

In 20 minutes: The 20's Award. 

I stared at it blankly.

"What?" I asked like an idiot.

"."

The 20's Choice Award. I was supposed to Chaerin---!

-----------------------------------------------

 

(24 hours before)

"Just ask Soohyuk oppa." Minji chuckled while doing a push up, finding my worrying misery funny for some reason.

"And tell him to me to an award event on the day before? I may be outspoken, but I'm not rude." I shoved my hands on my hips in exasperation. "And why are you laughing at me, Minji-ah!?"

"I just don't see what the problem is, you know he'll be more than happy to take you." Minji shrugged, and resumed to get in position for sit ups.

"That's just the problem." I continue my pacing around the gym and shook my head. "He's already helped me too much lately."

"I don't-- Think-- He-- Minds." Minji said casually between sets of twisting sit ups. "Don't--- Tell--- Me--- You--- Can't---Tell."

"Can't tell what?" I frowned, answering a few moments later, with a nervous feeling washing over me.

"That he likes you." Minji replied naturally as she began stretching after her sit ups.

"He--- What?" I squeezed my eyes shut, shaking my head, feeling the shiver down my spine.

"No way." Minji laughed, jumping up from the ground, agile despite of the vigorous workout she just had. "You have no idea?" Her grin was starting to bother me.

"Well-- I--" I flustered at my flustering, and flustered some more when I remember the stylist, Leehye unnie's words. "How do you know?"

"Come on, it's absurdly obvious!" Minji now full on laughed at me, I felt myself blush. "Ask the unnies-- On second thought, they're probably not a reliable source."

"Then it's not for sure, right?" I asked, almost in a panic.

"Well, of course I'm not 100% sure. Since I never asked him." Minji admitted comfortably. "But I'm usually 99.9% spot on when it comes to these things." And with that, she practically won the argument. She was the first one to notice Bommie unnie and Tabi oppa, and look at them now.

"It's all his fault." I groaned.

"Does papa YG know?" Minji wiped her face with a towel, not even needing to ask who I mean by 'his fault'.

"I don't want it to be a big deal," I sighed and picked up Minji's things for her. "It's already a miracle for the whole thing to be unnoticed by the news. Imagine what would happen to him, to Big Bang-- Or even us, if papa found out."

"Ugh." She scrunched her face up, looking more like her age than her usual mature expressions. "But you definitely can't go with.... Him, right?"

"Unless he comes to his senses and begs for forgivness on his knees." I joked. Minji only smiled understandingly and we walked out of the gym together.

Who am I kidding? I'd go with him even if he'd only decided to finally pick up my calls...

--------------------(2 Months ago) ---------------------------

 

"Jiyong-ah." The door swung open, and papa YG's head poked in.

"Yeah?" Jiyong oppa turned around with a child-like grin, taking off his headphones.

"Oh Chaerin, you're here too! Have you told him about it yet?" He smiled at us, which he does more often than people expect.

"Tell me about what?" Jiyong oppa's eyes lit up, and then quickly darkened. "Wait... Is it good or bad?" He narrowed his sparkly eyes at me.

"It depends..." I smile sheepishly.

"Chaerin's been nominated in the 20's Choice Awards." Papa YG's smiled like a proud father.

"Congrats! You didn't tell me about it!" Jiyong oppa grinned his usual bright grin and gave me a high five, always lingering his hands on mine a little longer than usual. "But how can that be a bad thing?" He furrowed his eyebrows and asked in his usual high tone.

"I want you to her. All the solo attendees are going with an , and it's best if the leader goes with a leader." Papa YG replied before I could say anything, relieving me of the anxiety of asking him, I was actually secretly dreading it ever since I've known. It felt as if I was asking someone to prom or something, except it's held at a program where the whole nation watches.

"Sure, but what's the bad thing?" Jiyong oppa's face barely even changed, and continued looking at us.

"Alright, it'll be in 2 months, don't forget okay?" Papa YG clapped and left without any further ado.

"So what's the bad thing?" Like a broken record, Jiyong oppa asked me again, looking even more curious than before.

"Well, I thought---" I stuttered, feeling very foolish.

"That I wouldn't want to you?" Jiyong oppa cut me off with a scoff, almost mockingly.

"Well, I don't know! Who knows, you might even say I'll be sabotaging your harem or something." I replied defensively, feeling my self blush.

"Please, Chae, my harem is not so easily sabotaged. It comes naturally with my charms." Jiyong oppa grinned mischevously. I secretly sigh, he's only too right.

"So that's the bad thing? There's no caveat to this?" Jiyong oppa asked again and picked his phone, probably to mark his calendar.

"Nope, you just have to look good, show up, walk me down the carpet, and look happy for me when I win." I smile widely, glad that he agreed so easily.

"Sounds easy enough." He replied after pausing momentarily while staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me, what are you suspicious or something?" I wrung my hands out, exasperated.

"Well," He put his phone back on the table, and looked at me skeptically. "You usually tell me about these kinds of things the moment it happens, how come it had to come to hyung coming to ask me personally? What are you hiding?" He rubbed his chin in a mock detective pose. Always so dramatic, my Jiyong oppa.

"Like I said, I wasn't sure if you'd... Want to take me." I started to answer defiantly, only to quickly descend back to looking down in embarassment.

"Oh Chae." I heard the smile in his voice, but when I gathered my guts to look back up at him again, he had on a very strange expression. It was as if he was sad, with downturned eyebrows, and as if he thought of me acting silly with a soft smile on his lips. And his eyes leaked of gentle kindness...

"I'd do anything for you."

----------------------(Present Day)-------------------------

 

"Hello Chaerinnie." Soohyuk oppa's gentle husky voice sounded on the other end of the phone. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath.

"Can you take me to the 20's Choice Awards? I know it's really sudden, but I didn't want to force you to do anything! But all the other Big Bang oppas are busy, and I didn't know what to do! And Jiyong oppa was my originally, but he..." I blurted out in a rush, only to lose my words towards the end.

"Of course, Chaerinnie." Soohyuk oppa's voice sounded as if he was almost laughing at my ridiculousness.

"Really?" I smiled, breathing a sigh of relief.

"I'd do anything for you."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY! Another chapter is here!!!!!!!! *throws confetti*

Sorry guys! It's been another long wait for this one T__T And here's another slaughter of excuses, I've been busy with SOO many things, such as school, and school, and school.... And SCHOOL. Sorry again >__<

On another note, this chapter is very different from the other ones, it's very much filled with dialogue, and an introduction of all the 2NE1 members together! I wanted to portray the tight relationship the girls have with each other, and also how fierce they can become when it comes to protecting Chaerin! Hopefully you guys liked this one!

SUPER SUPER SUPER THANKS TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS AND THE PEOPLE WHO'S COMMENTED! You guys really are the strength of this entire fanfiction, it is your support that keeps me going! I love you so much! I sincerely hope that this story can bring some sort of entertainment to you, and may your lives be always joyful! Please continue to support me through subscriptions and comments! I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!

Until the next one, see you guys!! God bless you!

ps. BIGBANG COMEBACK DAEBAK, AMIRIGHT???!