Here We Go

No Other A Kim Heechul Story

  The next morning we both woke up with headaches but i was aching down below too. I looked over and seen Heechul and i looked down we both realized that we had slept together I stuttered, "We can't tell the others they'd kill us both." He nodded his head and said, "We won't tell but how about we go again?" I was a little shocked but i remembered how good it felt and nodded. He pulled the covers up over us and we started making love agian.

  At the same time Henry, Hailey and the rest of Super Junior were looking for us. They had been told that we had left together piss drunk. Hailey said, "Why dont we try checking our apartment?" They all agreed and went to the apartment. When they got their they our clothes leading to my bedroom and heard moans. Henry was shocked and angry he thought i was cheating on my fiance. He also knew that i had given my ity to Heechul. He stormed over to my door and slammed the door open scaring the crap out of us. Henry said, "What in the hell is going on? What about Mike? How could you do this Wendy? And Heechul how could you sleep with my sister?" I knew then that i had to tell him the truth about Mike. I sighed and said, "Mike cheated on me a few months ago so we broke up. And don't blame it all on Heechul. We both wanted it." Henry sighed and said, "Did you at least use protection?" We looked at each other and realized that we hadn't and that scared me. Henry knew then that we hadn't he then said, "Ok then Heechul, Wendy get dressed you two are going to get married." We tried protesting but everyone agreed that we needed to. We sighed and did as we were told and so we went to a  chapel and eloped.

   After we got back we realized how was this marriage going to work? I live in LA and he lived in Seoul. Henry answered our unasked questions he said, "Wendy you will transfer to a Seoul University and since only a few of us live with Heechul including me, we'll just say that I asked you to stay with us while you finish up your last year of university. Now lets pack up." I thought about my friend and roommate Hailey. I couldn't just leave her alone so I said, "But Henry, what about Hailey? I can't just leave her alone like that." Hailey sighed and said, "I've been accepted to a school in Toranto close to my family." HAiley thought *I'm sorry Wendy but me and Henry can't stand being so far away from each other* The guys helped us pack up our stuff, I was sad to leave LA but I'm glad to be away from Mike. He's been bugging me to get back together with him. Heechul looked over at me and asked, "What's wrong" I signelled for  him to follow me out to the balcony. He followed me and asked, "Are you okay?" I looked at him and asked, "Are you ok with this marriage?" He smirked and said, "Well I get to have a beautiful woman in my bed everynight and can sleep with her without worrying about anything." I punched his arm and said, "ert." He grinned and said, "You know you like it babe." We laughed and walked back inside. After a few more hours we had our stuff packed and had our stuff shipped to Seoul and Toranto. We were going to be leaving in a few hours to the airport. The guys wanted me to finish their SMTown tour and their SS3 concert with them. I'm worried though. I might hurt some Anti's if they diss my brother Henry and my best guy friend Zhou Mi. Well Here we go.