Better Together

No Other A Kim Heechul Story

  We got to the airport and I stood away from them so no one would know. I got on the plane before the guys without fans and press finding out. I took my seat next to were Heechul was going to set. We were going to Korea for a few days before the next concert. After a 30 hour flight we landed in Korea. We all went straight to our homes. Me and Heechul went to his I mean our room and we crashed onto the bed. He turned to me and said, "Get some sleep I'll take you to tour some colleges tomorrow ok?" I smiled tiredly at him and yawned. He smiled and kissed my lips. I cuddled up to him and feel asleep. Heechul watched me sleep for a bit till he fell asleep.

  The next morning he took me todifferent collegesand I decided on applying for Seoul UNiversity. We went to get lunch and f(x) happened to be there eating. Victoria recognized me from the SM concert in LA. She asked, "Why is she here and with Heechul-Oppa?" Amber looked over and seen me. (I was a friend of her older sister) She came up to me saying, "Jie JIe."(older sister) I smiled at her and said, "Hi Amber." We hugged and Heechul coughed to get our attention. She looked at him and said, "Heechul sunbaenim." She turned back to me and said, "I'm sorry I didnt get to see you in LA." I smiled and said, "It's ok." She then dragged me over to where the rest of f(x) was with Heechul following us. When we got there Victori stood up and clinged to Heechuls arm and made him sit next to him. I was upset at this but didn't say anything. Amber introduced me to the other girls.

  When we were finished eating Heechul jumped at the chance and drug me out of there saying that Henry wanted us back at a certian time. When we got to the car I looked at him and asked him, "What was up with that?" While pointing back at the restruant. He asked, "What was what?" I sighed and said, "What was with you and that girl?" He was confused and asked, "Who Victoria?" I glared at him and said, "Yeah her. Why was she all over you? Where you two together or something?" He chuckled at my jealousy and said, "No she's just a Hobae. But I think she has a crush on me." I sighed and said, "Please be careful around her ok? I don't want to be hurt agian." He leaned over and kissed me but what we didn't know was that Victoria seen our kiss and was filled up with rage and jealousy. She would do everything in her power to make Heechul hers.

  When we got home all the guys were there waiting.  Zhou Mi was the first one to ask me how it all went. I told them on how I choose Seoul UNiversity and then I told them how we ran into f(x). Leeteuk knew ere that was leading too and said, "Don't worry wendy-ssi We won't let her get between you guys." I gave him a weak smile and said, "Thanks Leeteuk-Oppa" Heechul looked at me and said, "Yah! You can only call me oppa." Everyone chuckled and I said, "I'm not going to call you Oppa." He said, "What? Why?" I smiled and said, "I'm going to call you Yeobo." He grinned and pumped his fist into the air saying, "Yes." I went to him and told the guys bye and dragged Heechul To our bedroom where i showed him we were Better Together by making love.