Chapter 4

No Other A Kim Heechul Story

  It had been a couple days since i had met f(x). everywhere me and Heechul went we would run into Victoria. I knew she was up to something but Heechul would keep blowing it off saying it was nothing. I talked to Leeteuk about it. We had become close since the day I met Victoria. Leeteuk told me he would go talk to Heechul. He went up to mine and Heechul's room to talk while I went out to spend some time with my baby brother Henry.  Leeteuk went to our room and said to Heechul, " Heechul-ah I need to talk to you."  Heechul let him in and said, "What do you want tot alk about?" Leeteuk sighed and said, "Wendy-ah is worried and scared. We all know Victoria wants you. You need to respect her feelings Heechul. She was hurt before. I don't think she can stand to be hurt again." Heechul sghed and said," She doesn't need to warry. Victoria is only a sunbae nothing else. this jealousy of hers is really starting to get annoiying." I had been outside the door the whole time, It hurt me for him to that i was jealous. I decided then that I wouldn't say anything more to him about it.

  The next day we had to fly to the next Sm Town concert. On the plane i decided to sit next to Leeteuk and Henry cause i was still upset about the day before. Heechul was pissed that I wasn't sitting next to him so he sat next to KyuHyun and Victoria sat dwon next to him. she started flirting with Heechul making me upset but Leeteuk helped me cheer up with his lame jokes. Heechul got pissed off thinking that i was flirting with Leeteuk. He got up and stormed over to us and dragged me to an empty area. Henry, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun were worried for me.They had never seen Heechul so angry before. when we were away from everyone else he saked, "What the hel was that?" He motioned to were Leeteuk was. I said, "What are you talking about?" He said, "Why the hell are you flirting with Leeteuk when your married to me?" We didn't know that Victoria was listening in. I said, "I am not flirting with him. And at least he listens to how i feel and doesn't say that I'm annoiying and jealous." He was shocked that I knew what he said the night before. He said, "Did Leeteuk tell you that?" I shook my head no and said, "I came upstairs to our room to get something I left and heard you." I started to walk away but he grabbed me and pulled me to him and hugged me. He said, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." I hugged him back and told him I forgave him. When went back to my seat and Leeteuk changed seat with Heechul so we could sit together.

  When we landed we all went to our hotel rooms to sleep. Heechul couldn't sleep so he went oout for a walk. Victoria followed and had one of her coordinators come to take pictures of the two together. She went up to him saying, "Oppa what are you doing out so late?" He looked up suprised and said, "Oh Victoria-ah what are you doing out here?" She answered I couldn't sleep so I decided to go for a walk." He nodded and said, "Well I'm going to head back now." She couldn't let him go like that so she grabbed him and kissed him while the coordi-unnie took the pictures and sent them to Henry and some other SUJU members along with Amber and a few others. I was still sleeping when Henry came bursting in looking to kill Heechul. I bolted awake scared and seen Henry's angry face. I said, "Henry whats wrong?" He said, "What's wrong? I'll show you what's wrong." He showed me the pictures of the two kissing and i felt like my heart had been ripped from my chest. I looked up at Henry with tears that were ready yo fall when Heechul came in....

 

Cliffhanger wonder what Henry will do or better yet what Wendy and all of SUJU will do to Heechul in the next chapter :) had to have some drama