Chapter 6

No Other A Kim Heechul Story

 When we got back to the dorm everyone was crashed on the couch and floor. The place was spotless. Heechul was so excited he yelled, "I'm going to be a dad!" Everyone jumped up, Henry went up to me and asked, "Are you pregnant?" I smiled and nodded. He hugged me and said, "I'm going to be an uncle." Everyone came over and hugged me and said, "Congragulations!"  I was tired so I went up to our room and layed down. I didn't tell Heechul that i was worried about what Victoria would do if she found about the baby. A few weeks later me and Heechul went out. We were going to look at baby stuff. No one knew that Heechul was with me. We ran into Victotria. She came up to me and said, "You really think you won don't you?" I was confused and said, "Won what?" She said, "I won't let you off so easily this time Wendy." She pushed me making me hit my stomach on a table edge and falling to the ground. I had imediatlly tried to protect my stomach but I wasn't able too. Heechul was scared he grabbed me and glared at Victoria and said, "I will never be with you. And if you hurt my baby I will never forgive you." She was shocked knowing that Heechul had been there and seen it all and that I was pregnant. I started feeling pain in my stomach and said, "Oppa my stomach it hurts." He got scared and rushed me to the hospital. I freaked out when i seen blood. While Heechul was rushing me to the hospital he called the other guys telling them to get to the hospital right away not even telling them what was going on.

  When we got to the hospital I was rushed back to a room instantly. The doctors tried their best to save the baby but they weren't able to. I had already miscarried. The doctors let the guys in not saying a word to them. They all asked me if I was ok and if the baby was fine. Heechul hugged me and asked, "Yeobo is the baby ok?" I started crying so hard at the thought of our baby. Heechul pulled away and whiped my tears away I chocked out, "The baby's gone i lost it." That angered them all knowing how much the two of us looked forward to having a baby. Heechul got up and was going to go after Victoria but I grapped his shirt and said, "Don't go please don't leave me." He sat back down and held me. Henry, Hailey and Zhou Mi went after Victoria. They told her to never show her face in front of Wendy or Heechul. Henry said, "I hope your happy. You killed my niece or nephew." She was shocked and said, "She lost the baby?" Zhou Mi nodded and said, "She's in the hospital recovering from the miscarriage." she gasped and said, "I didn't know I-I wouldn't have pushed her if I knew she was pregnant I'll stay away from them." Henry said, "Good and don't think he'll ever leve her for you. He loves my sister." Hailey said, "These boys are being way to nice to you." She then punched Victoria a couple times and said, "That's what you get for trying to steal my best friends man." When they got back to the hospital they were going to go in but the guys stopped them telling them that we needed some time alone to grieve for the lose of our first child.

 

 

FYI i'm not a Victoria hater i just needed someone to be the bad guy and my friend don't like her since she's with nichkhun