Chapter 7

No Other A Kim Heechul Story

  After a few days of rest I was released from the hospital. Me and Heechul had barely spoken to the others. We were so deep in our grief that we didn't realize that we were hurting others. Even fans had realized that something was wrong with Heechul. They started flooding the guys twitter and UFO asking what was wrong with Heechul-Oppa. They showed me all of it and made me realize that our grief was hurting everyone around us. I went to Heechul and said, "Oppa, we need to let go of our grief and move on. That doesn't mean we have to forget about the baby but our grief is hurting not only the guys but your fans too." He gave me a weak smile and said, I've already grieved, I just wanted to be here for you until you were ready to let go and move on. Don't get me wrong I'm still really sad and angry about losing our baby." We started kissing and ended up on the bed half when poor Kyuhyun walked in. He was shocked and yelled slamming the door shut. The guys all came running and asked Kyuhyun what was wrong. We had hastily put our clothes on and came out. Kyuhyun blushed when he seen me cause he seen my s. I flushed in embarassment. Zhou Mi took in mine and Heechuls state and looked at Kyuhyun and asked, "Did you walk in on them having ?" Kyuhyun didn't look at us and nodded his head. The guys all laughed at him thinking it was so funny. I buried my face in Heechul's chest in embarassment. kyuhyun stormed off to his room. Heechul said, "Yah! stop it now can't you see my wife is embarassed?"

 The guys all stopped laughing and walked off telling me that they were sorry. He looked down at me and said, "What do you think of letting everyone know aboutus and about the babies?" I sighed and thought about it for a while and then said, "They're bound to find out sooner are later. Hopefully they will be supportive." He hugged me and said, "wendy Saranghae." I was shocked cause it was the first time either one of us said that we loved the other. I looked at him with tears of joy and said, "wo Ai Ni, Saranghae and I Love you." He kissed me and said, "let's go tell the boys that we're going to announce our marriage and about the miscarriage." I put my hand on my stomach and said, "I feel sorry for this baby. He or she will never know his/her baby brother or sister."  Yep you heard right I only lost one baby while i was carrying twins. we haven't told the boys that we were still going to have a baby yet.

  We told the guys that we were going to announce our marriage and the lost of our baby. We still hadn't told the guys that i had been carrying twins and that I only miscarried one of them. ELF's were there also so I was really nervous but the guys told me that they wouldn't let aanything happen to me. when we got to the press conference everyone asked what this was all about. Heechul said, "I've called this press conference to announce my marraige to Wendy Lau. We married during the SM Town Live in LA." He grapped ahold of my hand urging and smiled at me and said, "I know our ELF's have been worried about me and we want to let everyone know why I have been sad lately" He squezzed my hand urging me to continue. I said, "I miscarried our baby but we were lucky because i was carrying twins and one of them is still alive in my tummy." Everyone was schocked including the guys except for Kyuhyun because he had figured it out after he walked in on us. There were some ELF's that weren't too happy about it but most of them were very happy about it and congradgulated us on everything.

  When we got back to the dorms the guys all hugged me but smacked Heechul. He said, "Yah! Why'd you hug her but smack me?" Leeteuk spoke up and said, "She's pregnant so we had to smack just you. Why didn't you tell us that you were carrying twins?" I spoke up and said, "We didn't know until i had the miscarriage that there were two babies. By the time we found out we were overcome with grief from losing the other twin." Kyuhyun said,"Thank God you told them. I didn't think I could keep it secret any longer." Leeteuk turned to him and said, "You knew about this?"  Kyuhyun nodded and said. "Well remember how I walked in on them? Well I seen her belly and  I could tell that she was still pregnant." I finished for Kyuhyun since he was flustered and blushing from remembering by saying, "We also talked to KYuhyun and told him. we also asked him not to say anything just yet. We weren't ready for you guys to know just yet. Heechul finished by saying, "We were also waiting for her to enter her second trimester before announcing it." The guys nodded in understanding and said that they'd hold a baby shower for us.

 We had an awesome baby shower. There were 20 invited ELF's and there were many different idols there. We didn't have any probems from ELF's Anti's Press or from Victoria. We found out that we were going to have a baby girl. I am now 7 months along so the guys woud have at least one of them stay home with me since i was having a hard time getting around. Henry had already went back to Toronto with Hailey and yes they had already told me about their relationship. They went back to start planning their wedding. Kyuhyun is the one who usually stays with me though he usually plays starcraft but if I call he'll come running, The guys were shocked but they didn't know that Me, Heechul and Kyuhyun had a deal. If he took care of me when Heechul couldn't he would be the Godfather along with Luna being the Godmother since Hailey is going to be my baby's auntie. If you guys are wondering about me and Victotia we have become sorta like friends. I know she killed my second baby but she didn't mean too and she'll regret it for the rest of her life.

 

 

 

Guys this is the second to last chapter next one will be epilogue. Idk what i'll write next any suggestions??