Chapter 5

No Other A Kim Heechul Story

 as soon as Heechul walked in Henry walked up to him and punched him over and over again. I tried to stop him but I ended up being knocked down I decided to call the other guys to come help. They all stormed in and broke them up. I went over to Heechul and fixed his cuts and busted lip. Everyone was shocked that I was being so nice after he cheated. After he was fixed up I sighed and asked, "I told you didn't I?" He was confused and asked, "What are you talking about?" I scoffed and said, "You're kidding me right?" I grapped Henry's phone and showed him the picture. He was shocked and said, "It's not what it looks like." I pushed him and said, "Good luck with the show cause I won't be there." Everyone was shocked. I grapped my bags and said, "I'm going back to Toronto for a few weeks." I looked at Heechul and he looked so sad and hurt. He got on his knees and held me saying, "Please, please don't go. Don't leave me." I said, "I'm not leaving you Heechul. I believe that you didn't willingly kiss her. My mom called and asked me to come back she's sick and needs someone to care for her while dad's away. Since Henry's doing the show it'll have to be me." He sighed in relief and hugged me.

  After we hugged I looked at him and said, "Don't be alone with her anywhere. She'll try something again and no drinking. Guys look out for him she's real sneaky." They all nodded and hugged me bye. I walked over to Heechul and whisered in his ear, "Keep your laptop with you and your webcam I've got mine and we'll see each other everyday." He grinned knowing what I was talking about. He kissed me and said, "I'm going to miss you Yeobo." I smiled and said, "I'm going to miss you too baby." I turned to Henry and said, "No more fighting ok? And look out for him. Make sure she doesn't get a chance to get close to him ok?" He nodded and hugged me bye. Heechul walked me out and kissed me and told me bye. Victoria was looking on smirking. I seen her after Heechul walked back into his room. I walked up to her and said, "It's not going to work. Heechul is already onto your schemes." Then I punched her in the face and said, "That's what you get for trying to ruin my marriage. yeah I know you heard us talking you ."

   A week had passed since that night. I talked to Heechul everyday via webcam. the guys kept me updated on Victoria's movements. I hadn't told Heechul that I was coming back or that Hailey was coming to visit before schooled started. I wanted to suprise him plus I'd been feeling really off so I wanted to go to a doctor in Seoul to find out what was going on. The two of us got to the dorm to find it a complete wreck. We checked all the rooms to find the guys all sleeping. So we decided to bang some pots and pans together to wake the guys up. They woke up freaked out not knowing who was in their dorm. They all came rushing out shouting in happiness when they seen it was me. They all rushed to hug me, Heechul made everyone back off so he could hug his wife. He hugged and kissed me telling me how much he missed me. I pulled away and asked, "Do you wanna go to the doctors with me?" Heechul asked, "What's wrong? Why do you need to go to the doctor?" I told him how i was feeling really off and was having strange craving and whispered that my s had become really sensitive. I turned to the guys and told them to have the dorm clean by the time we got back. They nodded and told me that they would have it cleaned. We went to Heechul's private doctor. He took many tests including a pregnancy test and told us that I was pregnant. I was shocked and a little scared. I turned to Heechul to see his reaction. He was grining so wide. He hugged me and said, "I'm going to be a daddy." I smiled at him. I was happy about it but deep down I was still worried about Victoria. What would she do next? What'll she do when she finds out Wendy's pregnant?