Are You Ready?

No Other A Kim Heechul Story

   Today is Sm Town Live and I'm so excited. I get to see my baby brother again! I've meet Super Junior M but today i get to meet the rest of Super Junior. Me and Henry had always been close so it's been really tough on me not only because we're so far away from each other but because of how the Anti's treat him. I looked at the time and realized that I was going to be late if i didnt leave soon. I turned to my roommate and bestfriend Hailey and said, "Hailey I've got to go. Are you sure you don't want to go?" She smiled and said, "Fine good thing I'm already dressed, my date just cancelled on me." I smiled and jumped up saying, "Yay! Vamanos! Let's go."

   When we got there we went to our seats and I was so excited but I noticed  that Hailey wasn't all that excited so I asked her, "What's wrong Hails?" She said, "Nothing really wrong I just don't really know anyone whose performing you know that." I sighed cause she was right so I told her, "Well BoA's performing." She smiled at that cause she loved BoA's music. We had a lot of fun the concert was really awesome but Henry shocked me when him and one of his band mates kissed. When the show was over we rushed backstage and I seen Zhou Mi. Me and him were really close so I ran and jumped on his back. Everyone was shocked at it but i said , "Ni Hao Zhou MI" After hearing my voice he got a huge smile on his face. He sat me down and turned to face me and said, " Wendy, Ni Hao Ma?"(how are you?) The idols who hadn't met me yet thought that maybe i was his girlfriend. When Henry had heard my name he came running over yelling,"Wendy, Wendy." we hugged and started talking in English, "Henry I missed you so much." I then pinched his cheeks which he hated. He said, "Ai-ya Wendy you know I hate that." I smiled and said, "Thats the point Mochi." He glared at me and then BoA came over to us and said in English, "Hey Wendy, how've you been?" We had meet when she first came over to the statesfor her debut and became friends. I answered back, "I'm fine BoA. I would like you guys to meet my roommate and best friend Hailey."

  Me and Hailey spent some time with BoA and Super Junior M. The rest of Super Junior was looking on wondering who i was to the guys. Now it is time for the After Party! I was starting to feel kinda down though because of how the rest of Super Junior was acting zhou Mi was the only one who noticed my mood so he dragged me away from everyone else and asked, "What's wrong Wendy?" I sighed and said, "It's nothing it's just..nothing." He knew that it was something but before he could say anything Victoria and Ri In dragged him away. I sighed and went to the bar and ordered a drink not knowing that Heechul was right beside me drinking. He glanced over at me and realized that I was the one who jumped on Zhou Mi. Because he was buzzed he started being kinda rude when he asked(in Korean of course all convo betwee her and the others will be in Korean unless i indicate otherwise), "Who the hell are you? How the hell do you know them?" I realized he was buzzed and said, "I'm Wendy Lau, Henry's older sister." He was shocked when he found out I was Henry's sister. He mumbled, "Mianhae." I chuckled and said, "It's ok ow bout to make up for it you buy me a drink?" He agreed  and we drank while everyone forgot about us. So me and Heechul got piss drunk. We stumpled into a taxi and gave the driver my address. While we were in the taxi we started making out. When we got to my apartment I unlocked the door and we while kissing made our way to my room while stripping eachothers clothes off. Now i had never drank before nor had i ever slept with any before but not to long ago i had found my fiance cheating on me and broke up with him and i hadnt told anyone yet. So Heechul was my first. Anyways when we got to my room we stripped what we had left on and he layed me on the bed and we had . We were at it for hours. Thing was he didnt use any protection which we didnt realize at the time since we were to drunk and were to into the feeling we had with our bodies joined together.

 

 

 

 

 

 Well theres chapter one hoped ya liked it. I cant do r-rated scences sorry.  anyways im almost done with chapter 2 so keep an eye out for it :)