That Girl

Who I Belong to

Seoyoon's POV

 

                I panted hard when I arrived home. I was so scared before, felt like a ghost ran after me.

                "Seoyoon-ah? Why are you sweating? It's raining." Mom asked me while opening the door for me.

                "O-oh, I just want to avoid the rain so I run." Then we got in to the house.

 

                After helped Mom, I went to my room, "Oh! Matda(right)!" I just remembered about the diary. I opened the diary and I found many pictures of Daehyun oppa stamped here and there. This fan really a huge fan of Daehyun oppa. Aish~ Then I started open some random pages.

 

-First Page- The Owner, Kim Seoyoung.

 

130112

Woah~ today I watched the concert! It's the first time I saw B.A.P directly! So in' cooooooool. OMG really thanks God!

 

130324

Oh My God! Daehyun oppa... so in' handsome @-@

Oh my love baby cutie bunny Jung Daehyun. I can't stop loving you, my ultimate bias<3

 

130415

Ah today was bad. I just found that Hoseok is Daehyun's brother. Oh my God! How can my boyfriend sibling with my bias? OMG I just can't... What to do now?!

 

130427

I'm so sad. Hoseok being rude to me after he knew that his brother is my ultimate bias. How can you be like this baby T.T  You're jealous of my bias right? You know, I only love you. He is just my idol, Hoseok-ah...

 

130514

I don't know how to tell him T.T

Hoseok, you know that I always love you. Daehyun oppa is just my bias, my favorite K-pop idol. You're still the one deep in my heart. You just break my heart right now, baby...

 

                Few minutes I read the diary making me got goosebumps. I don't even know who has this diary. But... but this girl seriously in love with Hoseok oppa. In the same time, she also really likes Daehyun oppa. So, I could say that Hoseok oppa seemed don't like when he found out that this girl really likes Daehyun oppa. I think the same with this girl, Hoseok oppa must be really jealous of Daehyun oppa.

                Clerk. The door suddenly opened,

                "Seoyoon-ah?" Daehyun oppa tilted his head through the door peeking me.

                "O-oh!" I hid the diary in rush, hope he didn't notice it. "Oppa?"

                "What are you doing?" He walked towards me.

                "Umm.. just tidying up my stuffs, it seems wretched since last week, hehe."

                Daehyun oppa walked to my bed and sat down there, "Ohhh~ Ah, I get free for three weeks you know. So, let's have fun hm?"

                "Jinjja(really)? Wahhhh Johasseo(good)!" I ran to him, sat beside him. Then he pulled me closer by my shoulder.

                "Yahhh~ I really miss my little girl!" he pinched my cheeks.

                "Ah apa(painful)!" I pouted to him.

                "Aiyu~ How cute," he laughed at me.

                "Oppa?" I'm thinking to tell him about the diary.

                "Wae?"

                "Ah- aniya. Let's help mom preparing dinner!" I canceled my plan. I just feel like something told me not to tell him.

                He nodded then we go to our mom in the kitchen. We see her pouring the soup to the big bowl. Then I see Hoseok oppa sitting in the dining room. But then... I don't believe myself. I see someone there.

                Who is she?  She looks really pale with that plain white long dress. Look like a ghost! Wait.. I said it ghost?! Oh my God. I guess it is.

                My right hand covering my mouth in shocked. I never see something like that, and nearly don't believe something like that. But just now, I guess I really saw it. She's so transparent. I see her rest her head on Hoseok oppa's shoulder then put her hands on his. My eyes widen then, "OPPA!" I shouted to Hoseok oppa.

                "EO! Wae?! Why did you shout? I can hear you from here Yoon-ah!" I stared him blankly. The girl I saw before just disappeared all of sudden. Where did she go?

                I heard Mom told Daehyun oppa to handle me. "Ya! You're weird! Why like this suddenly?" His hand tapped my shoulder.

                I don't know!!!

Uh? What happen? Why I can't speak to him? My words didn't come out. What the hell with this.

                "Yoon-ah?" I saw Daehyun oppa maving his hand in front of my face. But I keep silent, didn't say anything, don't even move a little. I don't know why I couldn't react to everyone. Like something hold my body. I just didn't know what's wrong.

                "Mianhaeyo. Sallyeo juseyo (help me) ..." I hear that voice again then I back to my senses. I panted once. Oppas and Mom look at me seriously. They seem worried. I didn't know what just happened, I'm sure Mom must think that I'm sick.

 

 

Jhope's POV

 

I think something wrong with Seoyoon. Although we always fight like kids everyday, but she never been like that before. It such weird seeing her shouting at me then right after that she just keep in silent suddenly. No respone at all. She looks blankly to me. She don't even react when Daehyun hyung maved his hands in front of her eyes. What's actually happen?

"Yah Daehyun-ah! Get her to her room! Take care of Yoon-i for a while," our mom told Daehyun hyung. He carried her quickly. Then I see Seoyoon shut her eyes fully.
What now? Is she fainted 'cause of sudden headache or what?

I decided to follow Daehyun hyung to her room. Daehyun hyung laid her on the bed gently. He began to caress her hair slowly and softly.
"Oh matda! I'll bring some water hyung," I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water  then back to her room. I put the water on the table, then sitting with Daehyun oppa beside her.

 

Author's POV

 

Daehyun and Hoseok tried to wake her up but still no respone. She looks like she's sleeping soundly. But it's weird, it's not like usually, Seoyoon is an easy person to wake. She is not a sleepy head.

Hoseok feel kinda bored of waiting. He began to walk around the room. He is seeing his sister's stuff. His eyes widen when he see the diary on her desk.
Where did she got this? He looks really serious. Then he took it and began to open the diary.
"Hoseok-ah, go dinner with Mom. I'll wait for Yoon-ah here, then when you finished, we'll exchange."
Silent for a while...
"Ah- hyung, you can go first, I'll have dinner later."
"Hm geurae(okay)..." Then Daehyun left.

Hoseok read the diary, page by page.
How can this diary with Seoyoon? This is real. This diary is belong to Seoyoung. She's not here again. How can Seoyoon get this diary...

"Hmm... " I turn around to see Seoyoon wake up. Her voice sounds different.
"Eo? Finally you're awake,"
"Hoseok-ah, naya (it's me). I'm your Youngie." Her voice really sounds like Seoyoung's.
"M-mwo?"

 


 

Flashback 2 years ago, 2012 April.

"Hosikkie!" Seoyoung grabbed Hoseok who is walking coldly leaving her behind.

"Get lost!" Hoseok told her rudely. Her eyes began to watery.

"Hoseok-ah! I just know it now that you're Daehyun's younger brother. I never mind to take any benefit from you."  tears falling down to her cheeks.

"I know what's on your mind. Stop talking nonsense." Hoseok who still mad at her, just walked away ignoring her.

                She frustrated about him. She gave up, she just stood there looking his back getting away from her sight.

 


 

 

                "Impossible!" Really, it's impossible. Is there any possibility that her soul can get in to my sister's body? What the hell with this? Nonsense.

                Although Hoseok thinks that is impossible, he couldn't control himself as well. His eyes seems watery remembering what happened between him and Seoyoung, his girlfriend before.

                "I know it maybe seems impossible but it's me..." she said.

                Hoseok put the diary back to her desk then he walked to her. Slowly, sat down beside her. He looks at her face.

                God, she does looks like her. What is this?

                "I miss you, Hosikkie."  Only Seoyoung called me like that. Seoyoon make her hands towards his face. She cupped his face.

                She really looks like Seoyoung. Seoyoung-ah, I miss you too...

                Their lips met. Hoseok's mind was flied away far from the fact that he is kissing his own sister. Their lips stay still for few minutes till Seoyoon shut her eyes. Then her body weaken again, she back to sleep.

                "W-what happened?" Hoseok confused.

                . What's wrong with me?! Did I just really kiss her? Seoyoon? My only sister? Oh I must be crazy because of Seoyoung.

                Seoyoon suddenly wake up then started to rub her eyes. "Oppa..." Hoseok stay still blankly. Seoyoon touched her lips.

                I feel weird. My lips feels like... umm something. Ah molla(I don't know).

                "Oppa!!" She shouted to him. He looks surprised.

                "O-Oh!! Don't shout at me again. Y-You scared me y-you know!" Hoseok said angrily.

                "You're weird! Ah- hm why I feel something weird on my lips too hmmm..." Hoseok eyes widen hearing what his sister said. Seoyoon just sent him a 'What?' glance.

                Then Daehyun came to the room, breaking their glance battle. Daehyun told Hoseok to have dinner while he is going to feed Seoyoon in her room.

                Hoseok nodded then make his way towards the door. Daehyun handed Seoyoon a glass of water. She took a sip of her water then suddenly spat it out. She coughs then. "Be careful Yoon-ah," Daehyun warned.

                I saw it again. That transparent girl! She is following Hoseok oppa. Oh God. It's really a ghost right? What should I do? Tell him or not?