Found it

Who I Belong to

                "Hoseok-ah..."

                "Seoyoung-ah? Neo eodiya (where are you)?!!" Hoseok turned to the left and turned to the right. He was looking for the voice's owner. He seemed so sad and confused.

                "Seoyoung-ah... Neo eodinde?!!" he called once again.

                "Na yeogiseo (I'm here)..." the girl suddenly appeared in front of him.

                "Where have you been? Why did you leave me?" Hoseok shouted to her. He shook her shoulders.

                "I've told you before. I've said the truth..." The girl said. Then he hugged her.

                "Kajima (Don't go)... Saranghae (I love you)." Hoseok kissed her forehead. But, the girl then flew away from his embrace. The scene changed all of sudden. Then she stood in the middle of the street.

                Hoseok remembered it. He looked at himself with that girl in the past. They were fighting at that time.

                "I just like him. He is my idol. Why are you like this, Hoseok-ah!!" the girl tried to reach her diary which Hoseok hold.

                " I knew it. B.A.P, you've said it hundred times. But, how can you love my hyung huh?! Because he is one of Kpop boygroup's member? Oh, that's why you like dating me huh? ." Hoseok throw away the diary to the street while he was crossing the street. The girl just followed him and she picked her diary from the ground.

                "Jung Hoseok! I said the truth! I only  love you!" She didn't realize that the traffic light had change  into green. "Aaaakh!!!!!" A truck hit her.

                Hoseok who already reached the edge of the street, turned back after heard her screaming. His heart beat faster. He found her girlfriend laid in the middle of the street weakly. His eyes widen and quickly ran to the girl. People started to approached them.

                "Seoyoung-ah.." he pulled her to his lap.

                "Hoseok-ah, mianhae." Then she closed her eyes. Forever.

 


 

Author's POV

 

                "Andwaeeeeee(No)!!!" Hoseok screamed loudly. He flinched on his bed. Then he opened his eyes widely. He panted hardly.

                Seoyoon who was in his room kinda scared seeing his brother like that. She was about to open the curtain when she heard his brother screaming. She blinked few times in silence.

                "O-oppa, you had a nightmare?"  she finally spoke.

                "O-Oh! Seoyoon-ah! You shocked me!" he threw his pillow to her.

                "Ya! You're the one who make me shocked. You see, how kind is your sister! I was about to open your curtain and sweep the floor here but then you screamed loudly. It's shocking me, you know!" she threw back the pillow.

                "Ya! Get out!" Hoseok shouted to her.

                "Fine. No one would like to stay here for long time. Even if just few minutes it's kinda wasting time!" she dragged her broom getting out from his room.

                "Oh jinjja. What the hell with that dream." Hoseok cursed himself. "Ya! !" he said as Seoyoon slammed the door making a noise.

 

                Seoyoon made her way to the kitchen, looking for her mom. Mrs. Jung was making breakfast  in the kitchen.

                "Eomma!" she pouted as she backhugged her mom.

                "Wae hm?" she asked her sweetly.

                Seoyoon pulled away, "Look like Hoseok oppa got a nightmare. He shocked when I was about open the curtain. And he yelled at me, huh."

                "Ya~ you know him well honey. He always like that when he got a nightmare haha." Both of them laughed. Just then, the one who just got the nightmare came. He looked mad at both of them.

                "I heard everything~ neo (you)!" he pointed at his sister. "How dare you always tell mom everytime you mad at me! Such a crybaby aish~" he said, making his derp face.

                "Whatever!" she stuck her tongue out. Hoseok getting on his nerves seeing his sister like that and just about to pinch her, but she quickly hid behind their mom. And then those two childish teens started to running like mouse and cat all around the house.

                "Aaa~ Andwae!" Seoyoon shouted as she got caught by Hoseok. He held her tightly on the waist, making her ticklish.

                "Ya! Oppa! Stop!"

                "Aniya!" he grinned.

                "Stop!"

                "Aniya!"

                "Stooooooop!!!"

 

                Just then both of them feel like there's a thunder in their house, "YAAAA!!! What are you guys doing?! Seoyoon-ah, continue your work! Hoseok-ah, go get shower yourself! You guys just making noises here. Don't you guys remember? Your brother, Daehyun just back this dawn. He is off today." Mrs. Jung told them.

                "Mwo?" Seoyoon and Hoseok look at each other, they are surprised.

                "So, Daehyun oppa is here now?!" Seoyoon asked her mom excitedly. While Hoseok just making his  'EW-what-is-that'  face at her. Their mom just nodded as responed to Seoyoon.

                "What's so important, huh." Hoseok mocked her.

                What's that face you Hoseok. You also seem surprised before.  She talked to herself making her underestimate glare at Hoseok. Then they made their own different way. Hoseok went to the bathroom while Seoyoon went to Daehyun's room.

                "Daehyun oppa!"  she yelled as she was walking through the pastel colored wall to Daehyun's room.

                Clerk. She opened the door. "Oppaaaaaa~" she made sure her voice could wake him up. But, it didn't work. Daehyun, the sleepyhead still sleep soundly. Sleep soundly or sleep to charge his energy after tired with all of the busy schedules.

                "Oppa! Ireona(wake up)! Don't you miss me?" Seoyoon made her puppy eyes while shaking her brother.

Finally it worked, "Hm Seoyoon-ah~" Daehyun pulled her to cuddle with him. His eyes still shut beautifully. Only his sweet smile formed on his face.

"Ya~ bogoshipeosseo(I missed you)," Seoyoon beamed hearing  his brother. How she missed his beautiful voice. Although watching B.A.P's performance on the TV everyday, it's just not enough for her.

Daehyun has been so busy recently. He has been out about 3 months. Long enough to make his little sister miss him. But that's his world, doing what he likes with B.A.P...  Singing, his dream since he was a kid. Now, as he being a singer, just make him so busy. Make him to live in the dorm, singing, practice and practice everyday.  That's what a K-pop star does.

"Oppa, I have to continue cleaning the house since it's Sunday. Rest fully now, eung?" Seoyoon pulled away of him as she smile at him.

"Hm." then Daehyun just back to sleep.

 

Seoyoon slammed the door behind her then walk to grab the broom. She got the broom as she saw Hoseok just came out from the bathroom with only towel on his waist.

Seoyoon glance at him with an 'EW' face like she want to hit him with the broom on her right hand.

"Ya! You ert little girl! You enjoy seeing me half huh?"

"OMO! MWOYA?!" Seoyoon surprised with his words. "What's so y about that?" she pointed his neck down to his belly. "You don't even have a ing hot sixpacks like Jimin."

"YA! How dare you say it? Yaaah jinjja~ you're a ert Seoyoon-ah! Eomma! Seoyoon-ah is a ert girl~" He sang making his way to his mom.

Anger could be seen on her face right then. This is what actually happened everyday. Hoseok like to make fun of his sister. Then end up running around the house together. Those are the childish 19-years-old Jung Hoseok and 17-years-old Jung Seoyoon.

 

Seoyoon's POV

 

                It's 4 PM now. I don't understand with the weather these days, I don't know why it's cloudy now. It's spring now, I don't think it should be dark cloudy like this. And now, I'm walking in the crowded downtown with a thin T-shirt and a really short shortpants. Mom asked me to buy some fruits for the dinner desserts later. I was told to go nearby, but unfortunately the nearest fruitshop is closed. So, I decided to walk about 600 meters further to reach the other nearby fruit shop.

                After about 25 minutes, I finally got what I need and I'm running to go home now. It's started to rain, my T-shirt getting wet by the raindrops.

                "AH!" I yelled in pain. A small red bruises formed on my knee. I fell down in a quiet small street. I saw no one around. Maybe because it's raining, people started to get home quickly. I thought.

                "Ah, why all of sudden," I tried my best to walk properly. Just then, I saw a photocard flowing through my head.

                "Oh!" I catched it. "Daehyun oppa?" I saw Daehyun oppa on the photocard. Maybe, this photocard  is own by Daehyun oppa's fangirl. I thought.

                Then I just hold the photocard, I'm going to tell Daehyun oppa. Just few minutes walking, I saw something on the ground. It's like a diary. Again, with a small photo of Daehyun oppa.

                "Yah~ This must be what a fangirl did." I just picked it. I planned to tell everything to Daehyun oppa since he's home today.

                I walked happily until I felt like someone grabbed my hand. I stopped. I turned around to see no one behind me.

                "Who is..." I frightened. "Seoyoon-ah..."  I felt like someone whispered my name on my own ears. I'm getting panic and then ran as fast as I can.

 

God, I Wish no one following me and back home safely.