It's Over

Who I Belong to

Seoyoon's POV

Because I woke up late, Hoseok went to school without me. That day I went to school late. But, Daehyun oppa came with me. He dropped me to the classroom and told my teacher that I was not fully recovered but I still wanted to go to school. Luckily, our mathematics teacher could understand it and allowed me to join the class.

"Ringggg!" the bell rang, indicated that it was the lunch break. I was putting my stuffs back to my bag. Then I heard someone called me, "Seoyoon-ah!" I immediately looked to the voice source. I saw Jimin was walking to my seat.

"Baby~ are you feeling well today?" he asked me.

"Yeah I guess." I smiled to him. "Let's have lunch together, Jimin-ah." I took my lunch box out from my bag.

"Oh sure," Jimin grabbed my hand and we walked to the school park. Then we sat on a bench under a kinda-big tree. The air was so cool there. Even we just had spaghetti -which was made by Daehyun for me- it's romantic enough for me to have it with Jimin in such a sweet place like this.

"Baby say ah~" he fed me. Then I fed him back. It was such a sweet lunch with him.

After ate the spaghetti, we still sat there  -wasting the break  time. I rested my head on his shoulder. This felt really comfortable and I'm so happy to stay like this with him.

"Jimin-ah,"

"Yeah?" Jimin grabbed my hand and laced our hand together.

"Please go with me after the school ends, okay?"

"Sure, my sweetheart." He smiled and pecked my cheek. "Like how I use to."

"Thanks, baby."

 


 

Author's POV

Seoyoon actually has something on her mind. She texted Daehyun not to pick her up 'cause she will go home by foot with Hoseok. Daehyun just agreed without any hesitation.

When the school already ended, Seoyoon quickly get Jimin to go with her without Hoseok knowing. Jimin just obeyed without wondering about what actually happen. He just think maybe his girlfriend missed to walk home with him. So, that's why they walked together without Hoseok.

"Jimin-ah, I need to go somewhere. Just go with me okay?"

"Okay,"

 

On the other side, Hoseok couldn't find Seoyoon at school.

"Ah this is because my class ended late. She must have been home with Daehyun hyung." Then he just walked home alone.

Arrived at home, Daehyun excitedly opened the door. Big expectation could be seen from his face. But that faded away after seeing Hoseok arrived home only by himself.

"Where's Seoyoon?" Daehyun asked him.

"Oh? Didn't you pick her up a while ago?" Hoseok asked him back.

"What?! She texted me that she will go home by foot with you..."

"My class ended late. I didn't see her-"

"Oh my God! What to do now?! Call Jimin!"

 

Hoseok quickly grabbed his phone from his pocket and dialed Jimin's phone number. But there was nothing. Jimin's phone was off. They began more worried.

 

 

 

"Why are we here?" Jimin asked Seoyoon when they stopped in a quiet park right beside the street where Seoyoung was died.

"I need to solve it here," Seoyoon said, looking right into his eyes. "You believe in me right? You'll help me right?"

"S-sure. But at least tell me about this,"

"I saw her... here. She is here with us."

"She? Who?"

"Seo-"

"Ah! Hoseok hyung's girlfriend?"

"Yes,"

Then Seoyoon explained everything to Jimin. She told him that she purposely didn't tell Hoseok that she will go with Jimin. Also to Daehyun, she lied. So that, her brothers would look for her until they get her back. She thought that it's the only way to make Hoseok come to that place where Seoyoung gone. Only there Hoseok could see her.

"It's the time..."

"Now?" Seoyoon asked. Jimin raised an eyebrow seeing his girlfriend talked to someone unseen. Seoyoon weaken and Jimin quickly hold her.

"Don't say you let her use your body..." Jimin mumbled.

A while then, Seoyoung was already inside her. Jimin could see something different from his girlfriend. Her gaze just not likes her. He could feel cold air blew through them. It felt colder eventhough the sun shone brightly.

Jimin just stayed still beside her. Not even bothered what Seoyoon was doing.

Seoyoon grabbed her cellphone then dialed a number. "It's me..."

 


 

Hoseok's POV

I was in panic with Daehyun and suddenly my phone rang. The screen showed 'Seoyoon-ah', making me surprised.

"Seoyoon-ah!"

"It's me..." it didn't sound like her voice. It's...

"Y-you..." I couldn't hold myself. I felt like my heart stop beating and lost my breath. This voice was totally same like her voice. Kim Seoyoung. "W-wait I'll go there. Don't you dare to do something to my sister!"

"Only you know this place..." then she hung up the call.

One place that crossed my mind... the place where she died. She must be there!

Daehyun was confused seeing me. Then I quickly ran to go out of the house.

"Ya! Where are you going?"

Oh ! I forget Daehyun hyung.

"Just follow me hyung! I think I know where she is."

 

We panted as we reached the place.

"Where is she?" I looked around then I found Seoyoon and Jimin on the across the street.  They stayed in the park right beside the streeet. Then Daehyun and I crossed the street. Once we arrived there, Jimin looked at me with a 'What?' expression.

"Seoyoon-ah..." I approached her.

 


 

Author's POV

"Yoon-ah, are you okay?" Daehyun asked her. Seoyoon didn't say anything. Then she grabbed Hoseok's hand and dragged him to a quieter spot there. Exactly, under a tree. Daehyun who didn't know what happen was about to follow them until then Jimin stopped him.

"She will be okay, hyung. Just let them be."

"H-how can you say that?!" asked Daehyun with a bit high pitched tone.

"Calm down. I will tell you, hyung." Then Jimin started the real story Seoyoon have told him. Included the diary. Daehyun couldn't believe it till Jimin showed him the diary. He told him to read it. Daehyun obeyed, he read it page by page.

 

"Hoseok-ah..." All Hoseok saw in front him was his girlfriend, Seoyoung. He couldn't understand how can his sister suddenly looked like her. He blinked few times to adjust his sight. But it was so real, felt like Seoyoung was still alive. And she was right in front of him.

Hoseok quicly hugged her tightly and tears rolled down on his cheeks. "Why... you leave me..."

"You never believe me. Now, I beg you. Please believe in what I said. I only love you. No one else. Don't you ever think I leave you. It just my mistake that make me should leave you eventhough I don't want to..."

"No! It's my mistake. Don't blame yourself. I'm the one who should go to hell for not trustin you. I'm really sorry..." sobs could be heard from them who were crying together. Such a sad drama. "Take me with you, I'll stay with you there. Forever..."

"You can't Hoseok-ah. Just keep me there, I'll always by your side." She said as her index finger touched him in his heart.

Hoseok couldn't say anything. He cried harder. "I-I'm really sorry," only those words came out from his mouth.

"I know how you feel, Hoseok-ah. It's not fully your mistake. It's mine too. Now, please... live happily. Find other girl who can always make you happy. I'll be fine then," she smiled weakly.

Hoseok hugged her again. "H-how can I..."

"I know you can, your life still goes on. It's still a long journey... I'll always by your side, I love you." Then Seoyoon weakened and Hoseok just tighten his embrace.

She just gone... and will not comeback.

 

"I guess it's clear now," Jimin motioned Daehyun to approach them with him.

Hoseok slowly wiped his tears with still hugging his sister.

"O-oppa..." Seoyoon slowly concious.  Then she looked around.

"Dae-"

"I'm here." Daehyun quickly hugged her, joined them. "Now let's go home. It's over. I believe everything is okay." They slowly pulled away. Jimin quickly hugged Seoyoon.

"You did well, my girl. I love you." Jimin wiped tears on her cheeks. Seoyoon smiled to him and hugged him once again. Then, they walked home.

 

I know this matter doesn't belong to me if I didn't pick that diary. Or maybe it's fate that I should solve this? But whatever it is, it's done. She belong to God and now I believe she already there, the place where she belong to. - Jung Seoyoon

It's done. Thank you so much, Seoyoon. If it is not you, I might not okay here as Hoseok there as well. He should live happily without feeling bad about this matter again. He just belongs to his family and his life belongs to himself. I shouldn't make him suffered. I'm glad it's finally done. And I back to who I belong to, God. I love you, Jung Hoseok. - Kim Seoyoung

 

-The End-

 



 

Hello everyone! 

So, it ends here. Well, maybe someone think the title doesn't suit the story? Yeah, I don't know what to do about it kekeke~ just let it go okay? xD

Umm, I would like to thank everyone who read this story so far. Thank you so much for those who always support me updating this story. Eventhough this story got less subscribers than my other stories, it's okay. Knowing you guys read and left comments is enough for me. I'll try my best next time ^-^

Once again, thanks to everyone who read this story. I love you all, God bless you always ^-^

Goodbye, see you on my other story! ^-^

 

Best regards,

babyhopey

 

-bonus-

yoo~ my ultimate bias is here ^0^

 

ah, and -although I'm not a huge exostan/exofans- I'm feeling bad knowing the news about Kris. Well, I just can wish everything the best for him. He is one of my favorite in K-pop but yeah never thought something like this would happen. Wu Yi Fan, stay strong! We believe in you.

 

 

Goodbye ^-^