Weird

Who I Belong to

Hoseok's POV

Dammit. How I wish it didn't happen. I don't know what's wrong with Seoyoon. She was suddenly blank. I'm afraid she gets sick. That's why I dragged her to a quiet place, our school's rooftop.

I opened the door to the rooftop, "Yoon-ah, sit there." I pointed to a bench there. "I'll get some drink for you." I'm about to release her hand but she hold my hand tighter like she doesn't want me to go. And she keeps looking down from the beginning.

"Oppa, don't go..." she said weakly. I could feel her hand shaking a bit.

"O-Okay then," I led her to the bench and we sat there.

I think this is the best way to make her back to her senses. She needs a quiet place. She then rested her head on my shoulder. I looked at her. I'm wondering why she didn't even look at me since I dragged her here.  Is there something wrong with me?

"O-oppa, I'm scared." She finally spoke.

"What make you scared? It's okay, it's okay. I'm here," I hold her.

 

Author's POV

 

"Seoyoon-ah..."

"Oppa, I'm scared." Seoyoon finally said.

"No, Seoyoon-ah. I didn't mean to make you scared..."

"What make you scared? It's okay, it's okay. I'm here," Hoseok holds her.

"I-I s-see-" Seoyoon stuttered.

"I'm sorry. I need you. Don't say that to him."

Seoyoon suddenly shut her eyes. Hoseok was surprised and don't know what to do. "Yoon-ah! Seoyoon-ah, wake up!" he shook her in panic.

Now...

Slowly Seoyoon open her eyes. Hoseok seems relieved. But then his expression changed as she looks to his eyes. Hoseok was blank all of sudden. He fought with himself inside.

Is it you Seoyoung-ah? You don't know how much I miss you.

"Hoseok-ah..."

 

Meanwhile, Jimin who was left in the canteen, decided to ignore what Hoseok warned him before. Without Hoseok knowing, Jimin was following them. By now, he quietly peeking from the door to the rooftop.

"Ah really tiring," he sighed, then look at Hoseok and Seoyoon and quickly look away. "Wait-" he looked at them again then rubbed his eyes.

Their lips met. They were kissing.

"! What's that?!" Jimin so pissed off.

"Hyung! Are you insane?!" Jimin walked to them as he shouted loudly. They pulled away from the kiss then Seoyoon fainted. Jimin ran quickly to catch her. And he grabbed her away from Hoseok.

"Jimin-"

"Is this why you don't want me to meet her? Are you on your right mind? You just kissed your sister! Your sibling! You're crazy!" Jimin cursed him.

Hoseok just looked down. This is embarrasing. How can I do that.What's wrong with me? I must be really crazy.

Jimin who was still hugging Seoyoon in his arms looked at Hoseok who just looked down. "Hyung, you must be the one who not to meet her." Jimin said rudely.

"Ji-jimin-ah?" Seoyoon pulled away from his embrace as she woke up.

"Are you okay?" She just nodded. Then she looked at Hoseok. She is not here, she thought.

"Let's go now. Just let him stay here for a while," Jimin said as he led her to stand up. Seoyoon was confused. Clueless with what just happened. But she just obeyed Jimin's words. They left Hoseok alone there.

 

 

 

3.00 PM School end.

 

Seoyoon's POV

I packed my stuffs then, "Semin-ah, let's go home." I grabbed her hand cheerly.

"Hey~ can you be patient a little?" She said as she brushed her bangs. She always like that. Set her hair well after the class ended.

"Ah, Daehyun oppa must be waiting there," I said pretending to be worried.

"Daehyun oppa is picking you up today? Oh let's go now!" She grabbed my hand quickly and dragged me out from the class.

"Aigoo, this is B.A.P fangirl when she just heard her bias." I . She just smiled like crazy person to me. "Hey, I need to find Hoseok oppa-"

"Seoyoon-ah my baby~!" Jimin suddenly appeared and walked to us, making we stopped. "I'll find Hoseok hyung for you. Just go to the car now, Daehyun hyung has been waiting." He smiled cutely.

"Oh why~? Hahah you're cute!" I pinched his cheek. Semin just be like 'EW' seeing us such a lovey dovey couple.

"Just go now, I'll find hyung now!" He pecked on my cheek then run upstairs to Hoseok's class. Then Semin and I walk to the parking area.

"Oh my God! That's him!" Semin shouted when she found Daehyun's car. I couldn't even found it before her. Yeah, a fangirl can see her bias even when he is inside a car. Semin seemed really excited to meet Daehyun.

"Hello Daehyun oppa!" She bowed when I opened the door, revealing Daehyun oppa sitting in the driver seat.

"Oh hello Semin?" He said groggily like he was afraid of forgetting her name.

"Oh yes! You remember me!" Semin looked really happy. Then they started to talk like an idol and fan. Yeah I'm bored waiting for that stupid Hoseok. Why it takes so long?

 

10 minutes passed, Hoseok finally came and then we go home with Semin along with us.

When we arrived home, I was surprised to see a girl waiting in front of the door. I was wondering why don't appa or eomma open the door for the girl?

"Who is that?" I asked her as I get off from the car.

"Oh! Noona, welcome!" Hoseok shouted loudly.

So, it's only me who don't know her?

"Ya! Don't make noise here!" Daehyun patted Hoseok. Then he took us inside quickly. He led all of us to the living room.

"Oppa, where are appa and eomma?" I asked him. I guess they're going out.

"Oh yeah, tomorrow is their 22nd anniversary. I told them to have fun in Jeju and I promised to take care both of you. They'll stay there for 3 days."

"Woah. Okay then. Noona, do you want some drink?"

"No, thanks Hoseok-ah."

"And.. this eonni is your girlfriend oppa?" I asked Daehyun.

"Urm- yeah... soon." he said nervously. I could see this couple blushed.

"By the way, my name is Heni. Nice to meet you Seoyoon-ah." She smiled to me. So pretty.

"Aigoo eonni is so pretty. Oh wait, I'll change then let's play something eonni!"

"Y-yah! You can't, I'm going out with her now." Daehyun stated.

"That's right hehe. We can always share some story later right?" She smiled then Daehyun dragged her out of the house.

"Ah! That oppa. Okay eonni! See you soon!" I shouted as I closed the door.

 

I went to my room and then changed my uniform to simple outfits. Then Hoseok and I watched some random TV shows. Actually I felt awkward to sit beside him in the sofa. Because he seemed not like how he use to. This time, he didn't even protest when I watched something he doesn't like. He usually would fight back to get the remote so he could change the channel. But this time he was not.

I was laughing hard watching the show and amazingly he didn't even tell me to shut up. Really weird. Until then, I felt his head rested on my shoulder.

"O-oppa?" I was a bit shocked. Then he fell to my lap accidentally.

I felt weird but then I pulled him closer.  He is my brother. So, it's okay right if he sleeps on my lap?

I saw his face deeply. Slowly my fingers tracing his forehead down to his jaw. I caressed his soft hair, it's really soft. My mind getting further...

Hoseok oppa, actually you're handsome.I just admitted it, you know. Hehe. I'm sorry for always bother you. I love you my oppa.

I felt something forced me to do something. It's weird. Then I found myself leaned to him and kissed his lips.

I touch my lips. Oh my God, what I just did?! I feel weird.

 

 


 

Hi~

Is this chapter too short? hehe ^^;;

Don't hesitate to leave some comments here! comments always welcome guys ^^

I also wanna know your thoughts. Thanks for read ^^