Tell him

Who I Belong to

Seoyoon's POV

 

I rubbed my eyes then slowly opened them. I felt my body so sore. I yawned as I raised my hands. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms on my waist.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" I found Hoseok slept beside me and he even hugged me! I just realized that I was . I grabbed the blanket quickly and pulled away from his embrace. Then Hoseok woke up and about to scream but I quickly covered his mouth. His eyes widen in shock when he found we are completely .

"W-What h-happened?" he asked as we fought for the blanket. We tried to cover ourself each other. But damn there's only one blanket.

"I-I d-don't know." My eyes started getting watery. I started to think something bad.

 I really don't know what happened last night. I just remember Hoseok oppa forced me to drink soju. Then we ran to catch each other. After that, I felt dizzy and Hoseok oppa slipped and landed on me and then...... He hugged me and then....... I don't know. I forgot. Did us do .... something like ?

I smelled something nice, like fried rice.

Daehyun oppa must be home now. I guess he is cooking breakfast for us. Oh my God, what to do now?!

"Hoseok-ah~ Seoyoon-ah~ Don't you guys wanna go to school? It's going to be late by the way~" he called us as I heard foot steps getting near to my room.

"Argh." Hoseok groaned as his palm on his head. I could see he was frustrated.

We heard the door knob twisted then our eyes met each other and looked at the door. "Seo-" Daehyun stood up in shock. "W-what did you guys- Don't say you your sister Hoseok-ah!" My eyes began watery after hear that words.  I felt my tears rolled down on my cheeks.

"No, hyung..." Hoseok looked confused.

Dammit I don't remember anything after he hugged me last night. What if what Daehyun oppa said is true? Then I- I'm not a ?

Daehyun walked towards us. I gripped tightly on the blanket, tried to cover myself.

"O-oh my God! See! You really your sister Hoseok-ah!" Daehyun shouted as he pointed the red blood mark on the bed sheet. My eyes widen as I saw it. Then I realized that's why I felt so sore on my bottom part. It was bleeding, but I was not in my period. I couldn't hold myself, I cried hard. Daehyun then came closer and hugged me.

"Seoyoon-ah, I'm sorry I can't protect you. I feel such a stupid brother." he wiped my tears. "Hoseok-ah, get out! I'll clean Seoyoon. You clean yourself." Hoseok seemed so guilty. He pulled the blanket. "Don't use this blanket. Just get out. Seoyoon won't see your body. Ah, and I guess you're late to school. Just don't go to school today, Hoseok-ah." Daehyun then burried my face on his chest as Hoseok got out.

"Can you walk?" I tried to get off from the bed but damn I couldn't let my foot touch the floor. I felt so sore when I did it. I cried as I shook my head.

"I'll carry you to the bathroom then," he wrapped the blanket on me more properly. Then lifted me up and carried me to the bathroom. He laid me on the bathtub.

"I'm sure your body feels sore now. I'll clean you. It's okay, I'm your oppa."

Then he tapped the hot water to the bathtub and wiped my body. Then he soaped me. He even washed my hair. At that time I feel relieved to have such a lovely brother like Daehyun. After that, he dried me and dressed me up.

I don't know what will happen after this. What if I'm pregnant? I wish I'm not. Then what will appa and eomma say when they hear about this? They will kick me out from my family? Or they will kick Hoseok instead? I'm stressed-

"Let's have breakfast now." Daehyun words broke my daydream. I nodded then I tried to stand up. Luckily I felt better, and I could walk although still clinging on Daehyun.

Three of us sat down on each chair. Then we have a quiet breakfast. Everybody just so silent. I could see Hoseok felt embarrassed that's why he just looked down all the time. I feel bad for him. I know it's not full his mistake. He was drunk last night. And......... wait. I saw that girl last night.

I'm sure she said something before I couldn't feel anything.

Suddenly something broke our silence, my phone ringing. Every eye looked at my phone.

"It's Jimin." I told them then Daehyun motioned me to give him my phone.

"Hello. Jimin, this is me Daehyun. Seoyoon is not feeling well today. Please tell her homeroom teacher. Okay, thanks." Daehyun told Jimin straight to the point then hung up the call.

"Guys, don't tell anything about this to appa and eomma. I hope Seoyoon doesn't get pregnant. If she does, then at that time we should tell them. If she doesn't, keep this as a secret forever. I don't want our parent feel bad because of this." Daehyun explained. Hoseok and I just nodded.

So, I should take something like pregnant test later.

 

The day went preety well. The weather was nice but sadly I couldn't go out since I'm still not feeling well. So, I just sat in the sofa and watched TV with Daehyun beside me. I could say that he was afraid if something bad happen to me again. He also keeped me away from Hoseok, not so close I mean.

 

Author's POV

 

The day felt so boring for Seoyoon. She just sat and watched TV with Daehyun. Sometimes, they played something with Daehyun just to kill the boredom. After lunch, Daehyun still stay with Seoyoon. Then when they were watching TV, Daehyun talked about something but he didn't see any react from Seoyoon. When he turned to see her, he found her sleeping and rested her head on his shoulder. He slowly moved her head to his lap to make her more comfortable.  He her hair softly while singing a little.

Clock ticked 4 PM. Hoseok who just woke up from his nap heard someone calling from outside the house.

"Seoyoon-ah~ Jung Seoyoon~" Hoseok then walked to the window and peeked.

"Oh! It's Jimin." He said then ran downstairs to open the door. When he passed the living room, he saw Daehyun slept with Seoyoon on his lap.

They looked so cute to cuddle like that. He thought. I'm not good enough to be your brother, I'm sorry. And I guess what Daehyun hyung said is right. I just ed you last night. I'm crazy right? I just make problem to you.

He smiled weakly and ran faster to the house gate.

"Oh hyung! Where is Seoyoon?" Jimin asked.

"She is inside. Come in," he opened the door to let Jimin in.

 

As they were inside, Jimin saw Seoyoon sleep peacefully on Daehyun's lap. Jimin about to call her but Hoseok hold him up. "Don't make her awake, just let her sleep."

"Ah arasseo (I got it)." Jimin then sat on the sofa with Hoseok. "Hyung, what happened to Seoyoon? She wasn't that weak yesterday, she was totally healthy." Jimin's curiousness could be seen from his facial expression.

"It's just.. just yeah. Someone can become sick suddenly you know!"

"Oh~ Did you just yell at me hyung?"

"Ah sorry. I don't mean to, Jimin-ah."

 

"Jimin... is that you?" Seoyoon rubbed her eyes and she woke up to sitting position. "When did you come?"

"I just arrived a while ago. Do you feel better now?"

"Um- em yeah I feel better than this morning." Jimin then jumped to the other sofa to sit beside her.

"You know, I miss you!" Jimin said as he hugged her.

Jimin-ah... I miss you too. How to tell you about this matter? I really want to tell you 'cause I feel bad to hide something from my boyfriend...

"Don't be too tight lovebirds." Daehyun separated them. Jimin just grinned.

"Hmm Jimin-ah, can you come with me? I wanna ask something about my biology task. You got the same right?"

"Yea I guess." Then Seoyoon clung on Jimin as they walked to Seoyoon's room.

 

Once they reached her room, Jimin sat her down on the bed. "Which one is that book?" Jimin asked as he walked to Seoyoon's desk.

"Please take that diary for me." Seoyoon pointed the diary. Jimin just obeyed then sat beside her.

"Do you want me to see your diary before doing  your school task?" Jimin chuckled.

"No, I don't." Seoyoon looked serious, made Jimin hold his laughter back. "Jimin-ah, I really want to tell you something. But, I'm afraid you can't control your anger after you hear it..." she looked down at the floor.

"Just tell me baby. I won't be like that. Everything for you." Jimin pecked her forehead.

"First, please read this diary. It's not mine. I found it and decide to bring it home 'cause I saw my brothers' name there."

"O-oh okay." Jimin began to read the diary.

"You shouldn't read all of them if you don't want to."

"No no. It's okay." Jimin read it. Page by page passed. Seoyoon patiently wait till he finished it.

Seoyoon could see Jimin's serious expression when he read that. Maybe the story on the diary seemed complicated for him.

"Is this real?" Jimin asked.

"Listen to me. I know you won't believe something like this. But, I can't hold it again Jimin-ah. You're the only person I can tell now. If I tell Hoseok oppa or Daehyun oppa I don't know what will hapen and I'm afraid to." Seoyoon's eyes started to get watery. Jimin looked sad seeing his girl like that.

"Okay, okay. Just tell me everything. I'll listen." Jimin hold her shoulders to courage her.

"First, the day I found that diary, I saw a transparent girl. And I guess it's a ghost. I didn't believe something like that before, but the next day-"

"Is it really a ghost?"

"Yes Jimin-ah! It is. The weirdest thing is I get fainted right after I saw her. I even heard her voice!"

"I never believe something like this, but I'll try this once."

"Pretty please believe me. Last night, I'm at home with Hoseok oppa 'cause Daehyun oppa was going out. I was alone before Hoseok came then he came home with his friend walked him. He was totally drunk. He forced me to drink with him then I guess I was drunk as well after that. Then accidentally he slipped and landed on me and then he hugged me. After that I heard that girl's voice then I guess I fainted 'cause I don't know what happened after that."

"Then?"

"Then, this morning... Please don't mad Jimin-ah..."

"Oh I won't just tell me already!"

"This morning I found myself sleep with Hoseok oppa and we were na-ked."

"WHAT?!" Seoyoon quickly cover his mouth to calm him down.

"I told you not to be mad." She pouted.

"Ah-hm sorry. B-but you know how I feel?! I feel like stabbed from my back. H-how can he-"

"We were drunk at that time! Please Jimin...." she hugged him on the waist. She knew she use to not yell at him.

"Okay... okay." Jimin tried to calm down. He slowly hugged her back and caressed her hair. "I'm here for you."

"Can you help me to solve this? Actually I'm afraid I'll see that girl again." She sobbed.

"I'll think about this. Of course there is a way to solve this. Don't worry." He kissed her on the forehead. "Don't sleep alone for tonight. Tell Daehyun oppa to stay by your side when you're sleeping."

 

That ing ghost. How can you bother my girl? You'll regret it soon.

 

 


 

Sorry kinda late update~~ hehe xD

I won't never be tired to remind you that comment always welcome! ^-^ So how is it this far? Tell me your thoughts.

And thank you for read ^^

 

Hopey for you guys~