Overprotective

Who I Belong to

Seoyoon's POV

 

I tried my best to ignore all of the bad feeling about what I just saw yesterday. I know I might really saw it. But yeah it's nonsense. I don't really believe something like that. Let's just let it go Yoon-ah!

I could say that yesterday was the worst Sunday I ever had. I still can't believe how I can painted all of sudden and yeah make everybody at home worried about me. Even when our dad came home late, he still went to my room to check if I still sick or not.

"Fighting for today!" I cheer myself up in front of the mirror when I'm done preparing. I walked downstairs to have breakfast with my family.

I saw everybody already there, Mom, Dad, Daehyun and Hoseok. And the only empty chair is beside Hoseok oppa. I guess I have no choice, I thought. Then I sit there.

"Feeling better today?" My dad asked me as he finished his meal.

"Yeah. Appa, I'm okay. Don't worry too much," I sent him a smile.

"Eomma, Appa. Let me drop Yoon-i to school today okay?" I'm so excited to hear that. Our parents nodded and just said take care on the way to school.

 

"Hoseok-ah, you're going with us too!" Daehyun oppa told him as he about to walk to the gate.

"I got it bro! I just wanna open the gate so you can get the car out." He said then opened our house's gate.

I sat in the front seat and Hoseok in the back. It only took 10 minutes then we arrived at school.

"Oppa, we'll be in. Thank you!" I hug Daehyun oppa. "Shoul I-"

I know what he wanna say, "Oh no no. Don't come out. Many students here are B.A.P's fans. You'll be in danger. Just go now, we'll be in!" I slammed the door leaving him dumbfounded.

Hoseok oppa keep in silence since this morning, only speaks a little. Even when Daehyun oppa drop us near the school gate he didn't thank him. He just maved his hand to Dae oppa lazily.

I wish today I won't be like yesterday. God bless me!

"Hey baby!" suddenly I feel someone backhugging me. That must be him, my lovely boy.

"Jimin-ah! I hold his hand then we started to walk together leaving Hoseok oppa behind.

Well, Jimin is my boyfriend. I date him since 10 months ago. It was an unforgettable moment ever. He is my friend in middle school and actually I never expect that he would like me back 'cause I like him so much since I'm in the 7th grade. He was a basketball player in our middle school. I just thought he is really cool when the first time I saw him playing basketball which Hoseok oppa is the basketball team. Then I getting know him through Hoseok oppa. Not just him but also the other members. They are Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jungkook and Seokjin. Namjoon, Yoongi and Seokjin is in the same grade with Hoseok oppa now but they are separated in two different class. Meanwhile, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and I are in the same grade. And I'm in the same class with Jungkook.

Suddenly Hoseok oppa took Jimin's hand away from me. Jimin and I were surprised.

"What's wrong hyung?" Jimin looks so confused, me as well. Hoseok oppa then started to walk between us with our hands hold by his hands. Jimin and I were speechless. We walked in silence with me-hoseok oppa-jimin position. It's so weird isn't it?

Why Hoseok oppa seems overprotective now?

"You don't know what happened yesterday, Jimin-ah." Hoseok oppa finally spoke. "I just don't wanna something bad happen to my sister again,"

"But it's not like this way oppa!" I told him, almost shouting.

"We better walk faster, the bell is ringing!" Then we ran fast and finally arrived in each other class.

"Seoyoon-ah~ annyeong!" Semin, my tablemate greeted me.

"Annyeong Semin," just as I put my bag, the first lesson is started.

"Mr. Kim never late right," Semin whispered to me. We just chuckled for a while then focus to the lesson.

 


 

The clock ticked 12. Lunch break! Semin was so excited to meet Taehyung. She told me that they have been close since I introduced Semin to Taehyung last week. I laughed hard when I heard that they have been out together twice. And when Semin showed me their chat on Kakao talk... my laughters getting harder. My mind was going crazy. I remembered how weird is Taehyung when I saw him playing with the gang.

I laughed hard as Semin dragged me to the school canteen. I could see Jimin and Taehyung already waiting there. My laughters stopped when someone pulled my wrist all of sudden.

"Oppa! What the hell! You surprised me!" I shouted as tried to pull my hand out of his grip. Semin just froze there. The canteen was silent. I saw some girls around us shoot their eyes to me. Maybe they are Hoseok's fans. Hoseok oppa is kinda a popular basketball player in our school anyway.

"You're going with me!" He dragged me to sit in the nearest seat. I saw Jimin, I could see his lips was asking 'What happened?' I shrugged. Semin looked away when I was trying to tell her sit beside me, she walked to Taehyung instead.

"What do you want to eat?" Hoseok oppa finally asked. "Umm just buy me cheeseburger and something to drink." I grinned awkwardly. Then he walked to the counter.

Hoseok oppa is weird. He is never been like that before. He never treated me at school unless we are having lunch or dinner with his gang. And now, he is buying me lunch.

I spotted Jimin maving his hand to me. "What?" I raised an eyebrow. Then he made his way towards me.

"What's wrong with him?" he asked me.

"I-I don't know, he is weird today." I told him as he sat in front of me.

"Then what we gonna do?"

"About what?" suddenly Hoseok oppa came and I guess he heard what Jimin asked before.

"Jimin-ah, I didn't call you to come here. Can you please don't see my sister for a while?" My eyes widen. How could he say that.

"H-Hyung-" Jimin stuttered. He didn't know what to say I thought. Hoseok oppa was so mean. Why did he do this?! He is the first person who agreed with my relationship with Jimin.

"Oppa why?!" I whined. "I-I-" I couldn't believe I saw her again! She is right behind Hoseok oppa. I saw Hoseok oppa and Jimin waiting for my words to come out but my mouth keep hanging. To my surprise, I couldn't finish my words. 3 seconds... 5 seconds...

"Yoon-ah!" Hoseok oppa shook my shoulders then I looked down.

Why? Why should I see something like that? Is that really something alive?

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked me. I just nodded blankly. Then Hoseok oppa grabbed my wrist.

"Don't meet my sister for now!" He said to Jimin. Then he pulled me to walk with him out of the canteen. Leaving Jimin confused there.

"That's what I'm afraid of, and you did it again. You need a quiet place. Let's go to the rooftop."

I couldn't say anything, I just looked down. I didn't brave enough to see that transparent girl who walked beside Hoseok oppa.

Aaah what should I do? I'm scared. How to tell him that she is here?

 


 

Hello~ to everyone who read this, don't hesitate to leave some comments ^^

I wanna know your thoughts in advance to correct any mistake I made ^^

Thanks ^_^