Knowing The Truth

Who I Belong to

Author's POV

That night, Jimin back to his house around 8 PM. He actually don't want to leave Seoyoon but he have to. Before leaving, he told Daehyun that he already know about what happened. So, he told Daehyun to stay with Seoyoon tonight in case afraid of something bad might be happen.

"Oppa..." Seoyoon snuggled to Daehyun who was still awake beside her.

"Yeah, I'm here. Just sleep Yoon-ah... " Daehyun hugged her while caressed her hair softly. He felt bad to see how her sister uncomfortable. He noticed that she wriggle several times.

Seoyoon must have a trauma due to that incident... and now she might feel uncomfortable... Oh God, Daehyun thought.

Slowly, they drift to sleep. They slept soundly till suddenly Seoyoon felt dizzy and she woke up.

"Argh." She groaned in pain as she held her head. "O-ohh.. ppa.." She tried to shake her brother who was still sleeping, but ended up couldn't wake him up.

Suddenly, she felt like some air blew from the unclosed window. I don't think I forget to close it, she thought. Unexpectedly, she got goosebumps. Her eyes obviously widen when she turn to the other side and found someone there.

"Y-you..." she said weakly. "H-how ca-can y-you-"

"I'm sorry,"  Seoyoon quickly realized that it was Seoyoung, the transparent girl. Seoyoung's soul, exactly.

"W-what do y-you want n-n-now? Argh." She tried to speak properly eventhough still feeling the ache on her head.

"Come with me." Seoyoung grabbed her hand and then they were in a place where Seoyoung died.

"W-what? Where am I? How can y-you take me here-"

"I'll show you." Seoyoung said.

 

Seoyoon's POV

I didn't know where am I and how I could come this far. She just grabbed my hand and then we were here. What actually happen?

"I'll show you." She said. I didn't understand what she means but her voice sounded really serious.

Then I felt like my body was transparent as hers. What the hell is this?

Suddenly I saw Hoseok walked with his girlfriend who was not other than Seoyoung, the girl who was beside me now.

My mouth was hanging, I didn't know how to react when I saw them fighting.

"I just like him. He is my idol. Why are you like this, Hoseok-ah!!" Seoyoung tried to reach her diary which Hoseok held.

"I knew it. B.A.P, you've said it hundred times. But, how can you love my hyung huh?! Because he is one of Kpop boygroup's member? Oh, that's why you like dating me huh? ." Hoseok throw away the diary to the street while he was crossing the street. Seoyoung just followed him and she picked her diary from the ground.

"Jung Hoseok! I said the truth! I only  love you!" She didn't realize that the traffic light had changed  into green. "Aaaakh!!!!!" A truck hit her. It feels so real to me. I really didn't know what to say. I thought I know what Seoyoung want to tell me.

Hoseok who already reached the edge of the street, turned back after heard her screaming. He found her girlfriend laid in the middle of the street weakly. His eyes widen and quickly ran to the girl. People started to approach them.

"Seoyoung-ah.." He pulled her to his lap.

"Hoseok-ah, mianhae." Then she closed her eyes.

 

I got it now. Seoyoung was fighting with Hoseok because Hoseok accused her loves Daehyun instead of him. Seoyoung was trying to get Hoseok attention to tell him that it's not like what he thought. Being stubborn he was, heedlessly threw Seoyoung's diary when they were crossing the street. Hoseok left her who stopped in the middle of the street to take her diary. Unexpectedly, a truck hit her and she's gone forever.

"I-I can't believe how rude Hoseok oppa..."  I felt my tears rolled down on my right cheek. I didn't know how I feel after that. I didn't know how to describe it. It's so complicated.

I know, although Hoseok was that rude, he must been so jealous. And unluckily his jealousy turned into the worst possibility. Now, after Hoseok did that to her, she still wants to meet him? How can she feel bad to leave him?

"I-I guess I know what you mean," I bravely told her.

"You know how I feel... I feel so bad to leave him like that. I know he must been jealous that time. I really don't know how to make him believe that I'm not like what he said. That's why I need your help..."

"H-how can I help you? Don't say you used my body this far whenever you want to meet him?!"

"I did. I'm sorry I made mistakes when I'm inside of you."

"So that- what Daehyun oppa said was right?!" I shocked.

Just think, how can a lost soul suddenly come to your life 'cause she needs to clear things with her boyfriend who is still alive. And when the good intention turn into the worst one... it's bothering the other who is not even related to their realtionship. I found it's so complicated and damn irritating.

 

Daehyun's POV

I woke up and found sunlit lighten the room up through the opened window. Is she forgets to close it last night? Why I didn't notice it last night?

I saw Seoyoon still sleep soundly on my arm. I shook her several times and weirdly she didn't wake up. She started being like this again. I'm afraid that incident repeated again.

"Yoon-ah," I shook her again, but no respone. What actually happen? I stayed here all night long, she looked okay but why didn't wake up?

"Hyung, is there okay?" Hoseok asked from outside the room.

"Hoseok-ah, come in." I told him and he quickly got in. I saw his sad expression. I guess he knew what happened this time.

"S-she doesn't wake up?" he asked. I sighed then slowly nodded.

"What should we do?" I checked her heart beat, her breath then her pulse, it was all normal. I really don't know why she didn't wake up.

 

Seoyoon's POV

"Seoyoon-ah, go back now." Her last words. Then I didn't hear her voice again and she disappeared.

All I heard now were,

"Yoon-ah, wake up!"

"Seoyoon-ah!"

"Don't leave us!"

"Wake up, Yoon-ah!"

 

I slowly opened my eyes. I blinked few times to wipe the blurry sight. I could see Daehyun and Hoseok around me. They looked worried. I guess I made them worried again.

"Oh thank God." Daehyun then got me up and hugged me. Then Hoseok joined too.

"You don't know  how worried we are," Hoseok said as he caressed my back.

"I'm sorry oppadeul (brothers)." I hugged them tightly.

 

Everything will be okay after this...

 

 


Hi readers!

I'm sorry for late update again xD it's been more than a week.

Well, I guess we will see  the end of the story after this. Yeah~ the next chapter will be the final chapter (@-@)/

So, how do you think so far? :D

Still, let me know your thoughts ^^

and I wish I can update tomorrow or next 2 days okay~

 

See ya in the final chapter~! ^^