chapter 2

A Wedding Day

I hear the music starts to play. And soon, the lovely and cute flower girls started to enter the venue and walk down the aisle one by one. How cute. I wonder if they would be feeling the "wedding jitters" too on their wedding day years later.

 

"Miss Jung, why don't you go out now? You wouldn't want to be late for this wedding, are you?" Donghae asked me, bringing me back to reality. He has this knowing smile on his face.

 

He knows me really well.

 

"Of course, oppa. I wouldn't want my bride to wait for me any longer."

 

He nodded his head and smiled again at me.

 

Then, I got out of the car and looked at the venue. All of the people are busy paying their attention toward the entourage. Great. I sneaked in and stood at my supposed spot that Yoona, one of our best friends and a bride's maid, instructed to me.

 

I smiled. No one noticed that I am somewhat late.

 

Then, the organ started to play a different tune signalling everyone that the bride would walk down the aisle now.

 

I braced myself.

 

Then, she entered.

 

There she is.

 

The most beautiful woman that I ever laid my eyes on. The only woman that my heart is capable of loving. The only woman who makes my heart to beat triple time. The only woman who made this butterflies on my stomach alive. The only woman whom I want to spend my forever with.

 

Stephanie Hwang.

 

My life.

 

Tiffany.

 

I felt like the air in my lungs was out of me. I can't breathe. I can't believe that after all of those years that we've been together, she still takes my breath away.

 

I still remember how we became friends back then.

 

We were in high school. I was a loner and Tiffany is my only friend. Actually, I don't want any friend back then. Friends would just mess with my peaceful solitary life. But Tiffany is the most stubborn girl I've ever met. She became my seatmate since day one. She would always bother me. Cling to me and follow me all around. Even though, I would be harsh on her and would ignore her all the time, she would just be stubborn and continue her ways.

 

"Why are you really clinging to me and following me around huh?!" I asked, one day. I was really irritated because everyone is treating her badly for always sticking up with the Ice Princess Loner Jung.

 

"I wanted to be your friend. Is that too much?" she replied, on the verge of tears. My heart ached upon seeing her.

 

"Yes, that's too much. Everyone's treating you badly because you're always with me!"

 

"But---"

 

"If that was the price that you will pay for you being my friend, then stop being my friend! I'm not worth it!"

 

I was surprised when I felt her warm body against mine. She encircled her arms around my waist and tightened her embrace.

 

"I wouldn't mind paying for more just to become your friend. I can take all of these and even the worst; just let me stay by your side. You're worth it, Jessi. You're worth it."

 

 

A/N: so how was it people? please do comment. i love hearing from you 

And please do add me up on sff @isarangjeti and twitter ----> https://twitter.com/isarangjeti 

I wanted to have friends whom i can spazz with... follow me 'kay? :)