chapter 4

A Wedding Day

Tiffany now is already in front of me. She stopped in front of me smiling. Then, she kissed me on my cheek.

 

Is she that excited to see me this day?

 

Many people were confused. Of course, we're in the middle of the ceremony, a kiss was unnecessary. But I don't really care.

 

"Thank you."

 

This is what she said to me.

 

 

 

August 1st.

 

It was Tiffany's birthday when I decided to confess my feelings to her.

 

I bought a couple ring as a gift for that day. I also practiced and memorized my lines for months now. I also made it sure that I looked the prettiest that day. No one can describe how I was feeling that day. I prepared myself and numbed myself for whatever will happen on that day.

 

And I have a feeling in my gut that it would be good.

 

It's now or never.

 

I would risk our friendship now because I can't risk my love for her anymore.

 

That's how much I love her.

 

I pushed the doorbell of her house and fidgeted while waiting for her to open the door.

 

The door creaked open.

 

"Jessi!!!" Tiffany came dashing towards me and threw her arms around me. She's just always hyper. I smiled. Looks like she's also happy today like me.

 

"I have something to say to you, Tiff."

 

"Me too!"

 

"Really? Okay, you first, birthday girl."

 

She grinned at me and inhaled deeply.

 

"Remember Nickhun?"

 

I looked at her confused. I hesitated but nodded.

 

Nichkhun is Tiffany's crush in middle school.

 

"See, Jessi. Our families are close and we've gone out for some dates now. So what I wanted to say is...

 

 

....we're arranged to get married."

 

I felt a sudden ache in my chest. I suddenly can't breathe.

 

I pulled myself together. Okay, maybe this is just a misunderstanding. Don't jump into conclusions, Jessica.

 

I inhaled deeply.

 

"A-And you agreed?"

 

I tried not to cry upon asking that question, though my shaking voice is saying the other thing.

 

Please say no. Please...

 

"Yes! I'm getting married!"

 

At that instant, felt the whole world crash down on me. It's so painful. I was just speechless.

 

She's just joking, right? Then, the candid camera would pop out of nowhere now.

 

"And it's decided. You're going to be the maid of honor, huh!"

 

No, I was wrong. This is not a prank.

 

I didn't hear a thing after Tiffany said that sentence. I just can hear my heart breaking into pieces. I felt nothing but pain. It really hurts.

 

And that was my first attempt and my last chance to say my feelings to her.

 

 

Our relationship ended before it even started.

 

 

A/N: so how was it people? please do comment. i love hearing from you 

And please do add me up on sff @isarangjeti and twitter ----> https://twitter.com/isarangjeti 

I wanted to have friends whom i can spazz with... follow me 'kay? :)