chapter 3

A Wedding Day

I noticed the song being played. It was a piano version of "Heaven". I smiled. It was OUR song. And she remembered it.

 

I also remembered how that became our song.

 

It was my birthday. It wasn't an important day for me though. Besides, no one remembered my birthday, even my parents who are busy working overseas. It's just a normal day, why bother?

 

But Tiffany purposely dragged me to the music room of our university, later that day.

 

"Hey, how did you get the key for this room?" I asked.

 

"I bribed Seohyun with the latest Keroro doll," Tiffany replied, smiling.

 

I smirked. Bribing the Music Club president with a doll? That's so high school.

 

"Yah! Don't mock me! You don't know how much I prepared for my gift for your birthday, you know," she pouted.

 

And I restrained myself with all my might not to peck those lips of hers. Yes, you heard me right; I was in love with her the moment that I laid my eyes on her. But I can't say that to her, I couldn't risk our friendship. I just couldn't.

 

"Okay, okay. So now, what's in store for me, Tiffany Hwang?" I asked smugly.

 

She shoved me down a chair and showed me her eye smile. I wouldn't mind being dragged and shoved by her everyday just to see her smile at me like that. Only me.

 

"Just listen, Jessi. Promise you will love it."

 

I just nodded. Why wouldn't I love it? I love everything she does because I already love her.

 

She walked towards the great piano in the midde of the room and started playing.

 

Oh, thinkin' about all our younger years
There was only you and me
We were young and wild and free
Now nothin' can take you away from me
We've been down that road before
But that's over now
You keep me comin' back for more

 

 

I was speechless. Is this angel really singing for me?

 


Baby you're all that I want
When you're lyin' here in my arms
I'm findin' it hard to believe
We're in heaven
And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven

 

After playing the whole song, she walked towards me and kissed my cheek.

 

"I don't know how to play a single note but I bribed Seohyun again just to let her teach me. Don't get your hopes too high yet. I only know how to play that song. That song only."

 

I hugged her and she seemed surprised with my action. I, Jessica Jung, never initiated skinship with Tiffany Hwang. This would be the first and I know this wouldn't be the last. If I had only known earlier that this would be good, I probably would initiated skinship way before. It just felt too surreal. Maybe, I wouldn't get enough of this.

 

"Thank you so much, Tiff."

 

I know she's showing her eye smile again upon saying this to me.

 

"Happy birthday, Jessi."

 

And that was the first day that my birthday mattered to me.

 

True enough, I'm finding it hard to believe....we're in heaven.

 

 

A/N: so how was it people? please do comment. i love hearing from you 

And please do add me up on sff @isarangjeti and twitter ----> https://twitter.com/isarangjeti 

I wanted to have friends whom i can spazz with... follow me 'kay? :)