chapter 1

A Wedding Day

A Wedding Day

By: isarangjeti

 

 

It was a nice and fine Sunday morning. No doubt, just by looking, everyone would feel as bright as this weather today. The bright sun outside says that this day is definitely a great day to hold a wedding. I should give props for the wedding planner for choosing this day for the most anticipated wedding of the year. Yeah, I should, maybe later. I sat up on my bed.

 

I got up from my precious bed and went to fix myself for this important day. Everyone I knew, my friends especially, would be busy this time of the day, preparing not only for themselves but also preparing for the venue and for the guests. I smiled; at least, I would be exempted for these chores. All I have to do is to show up on that event. And that's what I'm planning for, for the past months after I have heard of this precious wedding.

 

My friends would be proud of me that I, THE great Jessica Jung, woke up at such an early hour without their help to wake me up. Why would I? Besides, I, of all people shouldn't miss this event for the world.

 

After taking almost forever to make myself look the prettiest version of me, I headed downstairs. I stopped by the kitchen and contemplated of having a quick breakfast before I go but I decided not to, I wouldn't want to ruin my appearance and my dress. Who would want that? No one.

 

I sat on the couch, fidgeting. Funny enough, maybe I'm feeling what they would call "Wedding jitters". But I hardly doubt that. They would just laugh at me if they would know what I'm feeling right now. I wouldn't want that. Definitely not.

 

My trance was interrupted by the ringing of my doorbell.

 

This is it.

 

I inhaled deeply and closed my eyes for a second. I opened the door and was greeted by my driver, Donghae.

 

He led me and opened the car for me. I entered. He drove off away from my yard and started our journey. I inhaled a lungful of air again.

 

Brace yourself, Jessica Jung. This will be a one hell of a ride.

 

We arrived at the venue. I just sat there inside the car, observing the venue. It was really nice, actually it's amazing. I should really thank the wedding planner later.

 

I noticed that the venue was almost full of people that even I wouldn't be noticed if I mixed in. I sighed for the nth time again. I closed my eyes hoping for this jitters to calm down. I opened my eyes and smiled a little. I should be happy for this day.

 

This is it.

 

 

A/N: so how  was it people? please do comment. i love hearing from you 

And please do add me up on sff @isarangjeti and twitter ----> https://twitter.com/isarangjeti 

I wanted to have friends whom i can spazz with... follow me 'kay? :)