Chapter 7: Summary of what you should and should not do

Love Crisis ?!

Summary Of What You Should And Should Not Do

 

“Do you believe in love at first sight?” Tiffany asked.

Up until now, the concept of love at first sight is still being debated by philosophers, scientists and of course netizens who has too much time and not much job. Some believes that you can’t love someone just by looking at them and that it’s probably just lust or in better wording, physical attraction. And of course there’re also those who believe that love at first sight is real. These people however, don’t have much explanation for this. It’s just natural… like breathing.

What’s your stand? Are you one of those non-believers? If so, then you’ll have a problem with our Kim Taeyeon.

 

For Taeyeon, the moment she first laid her eyes on Tiffany, she knew it’s love. Her heart literally stopped for three seconds (or she’s just exaggerating) and everything felt right – the alignment of the stars, the fullness of the moon, even the expired noodles she’s eating (which she didn’t know at that time). And when the other girl smiled, Taeyeon could swear that the whole world stopped and stared for a while ---- wait that’s a Bruno Mars song.

“Yes Fany-ah, why?” Taeyeon replied.

What I’m trying to say is that Taeyeon is mesmerized and in love with Tiffany Hwang from the first time they met and spoiler alert, yes, until now.

Why I’m telling you this? Because the roller coaster is starting.

“Nothing, just crossed my mind.” Tiffany said. “Anyway… is there something you want to tell me? Like, why you are dressed as a guy the other night and how you became Sica’s pretend boyfriend?”

“Whaaa-This is so embarrassing.” Taeyeon replied as she buried her face in the pillow.

“Come on TaeTae, tell me everythiiing.”

“Yeah yeah.” Taeyeon said. “But only because you won’t leave me alone if I didn’t.”

Tiffany pouted. “Do you want me to leave you alone?”

“No, of course not. If there’s only one person I could be with forever, I’d choose you.” Taeyeon said in a sincere yet matter-of-fact voice.

Thump.

“And of course I can’t shoo you out of my apartment. It’s 2:00AM!” Taeyeon said chuckling. “What kind of person do you think I am Fany-ah?”

“I think you’re the best person ever.” Tiffany said shyly, making the other girl blush. The atmosphere suddenly changed. A love song played, and despite the coldness of the night, the two of them felt warm.

Okay, not two. Three. Because Im Yoona is third wheeling them.

Well, not really third wheeling because Yoona is Taeyeon’s roommate. And about that love song playing, it was not a hallucination along with the sudden warm atmosphere. No, it’s not because of global warming either. It’s because Yoona is cooking soon to be expired noodles while playing a sappy love song.

Great.

Taeyeon not knowing what do with what she just heard from Tiffany decided to brush it off. They’re bestfriends. Of course that’s what it is about. Fany meant it that way, nothing more. Taeyeon thought.

“So it all happened when Jessica...“ Taeyeon started.

She told Tiffany everything because that’s what bestfriends do.

Tiffany felt a pang in her heart. Jealousy is all over her. But she understood Taeyeon’s side of the story very well. Taeyeon needed money and Jessica needed a boyfriend.

“But Sica doesn’t know that you’re actually a she?” Tiffany said irritatedly. How can Jessica not notice? Not to brag but Tiffany can notice Taeyeon within a 1 kilometer radius. And even with her eyes closed, she’ll never do the mistake of thinking Taeyeon’s a guy.

Then she remembered how Jessica told her their story last time and the smile she tried to hid while narrating it.

It’s getting ed up. Tiffany’s head is starting to ache because of all this fanfiction like story happening in their lives. Just what the .

“Fany-ah, are you still listening?” Taeyeon said, noticing Tiffany’s ‘what the face’, “She doesn’t know.”

“What if she falls in love?” Tiffany suddenly blurted out. Oh god, how she regretted this.

“W-w-what?” Taeyeon answered, the atmosphere became hotter. Or was she the only one feeling it?

“Jessica won’t fall for someone like me.”

Either Tiffany is hallucinating or there was a very slight sadness in Taeyeon’s voice.

“Enough of me Fany-ah, what are you up to these days.” Taeyeon said putting the spotlight to Tiffany. Little did she know the regret that comes with this question later.

“Hmm,” Tiffany thought. Her life is so boring. And all she could remember was waiting for any possible Taeyeon interaction every day. But she won’t tell Taeyeon that. She’s not out of her mind yet. And also, she doesnt want Taeyeon to think that Tiffany’s life is revolving around the short girl. “Nothing important.”
“I thought you went to disneyland. You even gave me this.” Taeyeon said, pointing to the large yellow alien beside her.

“Ah. Yes, i went there.”

“I hate it when you go there alone. That means you’re sad.” Taeyeon said as she pinched Tiffany’s cheek.

“I was not really alone. I met someone there.” Fany answered as she narrated her disneyland story. Completely omitting the things she told Jessica last chapter - er, i mean last time. Like ‘he’s one of those people who if you try, you could fall for.’ or that ‘he’s cute’.

“Oh.”

Oh my god. Tiffany thought, which really showed in her face. She made a huge mistake. What if Taeyeon thinks …

Taeyeon yawned. “I’m getting sleepy.”

“We should call it a night.”

The two slept. And for your curiousity’s sake, they slept with their skin slightly touching each other. Both thinking as to whether the space between them is enough. Not too close and not too far.

Okay, well they are not really asleep yet, because the other one is dying of jealousy and the other, wants to kill herself because of the words she said. Really. Regrets always come after.

Yoona on the other hand, well, if you are curious, is now watching Korean drama. Completely aware of the tension happening inches away from her (Do the honors in guessing what type of tension that is). But in a few minutes, she’ll also go to sleep. And when I say sleep, real sleep. Not like what the other two (who is completely in love with each other but doesn’t want to confess) is doing.

Hours passed. Because of Taeyeon’s body clock which is always set to ‘it’s time to work don’t be an embarassment please wake up’ she thought was the first one to wake up.

It was a nice morning. You know, when you wake up feeling like you had a good night’s sleep. Or that you feel like today’s gonna be a good day.

Except for the weather of course, ing thunderstorm.

Nevertheless, it’s a nice morning. If she always woke up like this, then maybe life is not that bad. And by like this, Taeyeon meant with Tiffany’s face just a few centimetres away from her, with Tiffany hugging her like a pillow.

If Taeyeon just wanted to she could kiss the sleeping the girl.

Just a peck on the lips wouldn’t hurt right?

So that’s what she did. Then she went back to sleep.


(^^)

 

Im Yoona was the first one to really wake up. Even though it’s sunday she needs to go to her part time job. Aside from this, she’s really bothered with what she saw — aka, roommate Kim Taeyeon kissing a certain Tiffany Hwang. It’s not supposed to matter because duh, everyone knows the two are in love with each other, (probably the only ones who doesnt know are the two of them). Anyways, just imagine having to wake up with your sister/roommate kissing a sleeping guest. It’s bothering. So after Tiffany finally left the house, she decided to confront/tease/blackmail Taeyeon.

“I saw what you did Taengoo.”

“Saw what?” Taeyeon said acting innocent.

Yoona gave a sly smile. “Taeyeon and Tiffany sitting on a tree k-i—

“You brat!” Taeyeon said as she throwed a pillow on Yoona’s beautiful face.

“Just kidding. I won’t tell. But seriously, go tell her that you like her and don’t kiss Tiffany while sleeping. It’s creepy!!”

With that, Yoona got another pillow thrown to her.

“I’m giving you this, not to rat me out but because I got my first salary from Jessica and it’s all because of your cross dressing scheme.” Taeyeon said, handing money to Yoona. “Use this well okay. Go buy new wigs for your gigs.”

Yoona hugged Taeyeon. Money is money and she’s very happy right now.

“Hey don’t ruin my suit.” Taeyeon complained.

“You are such a two-timer Taeng, overnight with Tiffany then a date with Jessica the day after? Daebak.” Yoona teased which Taeyeon just ignored.

 

 

“He is late.” Jessica mumbled for the 23rd time.

Today was supposed to be their fake (first) date. Jessica’s parents demanded the two of them to go watch a movie together since that’s what all ‘youngsters’ in love do and also, possibly go somewhere comfy and make their desired grandchildren. Due to Taeyon and Jessica’s unpreparedness about the informations regarding their fake relationship, it slipped in Taeyeon’s mouth that the two of them haven’t gone to the cinema for a date. Sica’s parents insisted that the two should go on a date this coming Sunday, and have pictures taken for documentary (and proof).

And that’s why they are here now.

Also, it’s now showing of Titanic. Near far, wherever you are... remember? It’s an old movie but get this, it will be shown on 3D. And Jessica Jung will not let this one pass. Two birds with one stone right? She can go alone. But whatever, just to make her parents shut up.

Suddenly, Taeyeon arrived out of breath. “I’m sorry, the traffic is real heavy so I ran. But it’s raining so I just walked really fast.”

Jessica, irked with what’s happening decided to ignore all the bad vibes (because hey, she’s gonna watch Titanic in 3D) and offered the poor guy water. “Go fix yourself, the movie is already starting.”

“What are we watching?” Taeyeon asked.

“Titanic.”

Taeyeon’s eyebrow crossed. “Are you sure?”

“In 3D.” Jessica added.

When they entered the cinema, the movie was only starting. Jessica chose seats at the back where couples usually seat. Okay stop. It’s not because some making out will happen.

“Really? Here?” Taeyeon said, clearly judging Jessica’s life decisions.

“Shut up and sit.” Jessica answered.

In a span of 3 hours and 15 minutes, Taeyeon knew exactly why.

Why you ask?

Jessica having her make-up messed up due to excessive crying that’s why.

So the princess isn’t really 100% ice cold. Maybe just 95%. Taeyeon laughed at the thought.

Few minutes after the movie and Jessica is now wiping her tears and fixing her make-up.

“What?” Jessica said giving Taeyeon a death glare.

“Nothing.” Taeyeon said.

“Are you gonna laugh at me?” She asked again.

“No. Why? Crying isn’t laughable. Plus you looked pretty crying.”

Jessica rolled her eyes. Oh my god. She completely forgot to take pictures inside the cinema. She searched her bag for her phone and quickly grabbed Taeyeon’s hands intertwining it with hers.

“This would do.”Jessica said as she clicked ‘capture’.

Holding hands. That’s the term. And that’s all Taeyeon could really think about right now. I mean, really? Hand holding? She’s not really into Jessica but oh god maybe she is. Imagine someone like Jessica suddenly grabbing your hands and tell me you wouldn’t freeze and go to comatose.

“What?” Jessica asked.

“Jessica, please stop asking me things i don’t have answers for.”

“Huh?” Jessica asked. Again. Because ugh, this guy is talking nonsense more than usual.

“I’m hungry.” Taeyeon blurted out.

“That makes sense.” Jessica said as she started to walk, dragging Taeyeon with her.

“You’re still holding my hand.” Taeyeon said shyly.
“Oh.” Jessica said as she let go of Taeyeon’s hands.