Side Story: This was not part of the plan!

Love Crisis ?!

This Was Not Part of The Plan!

 

Yoona

 

When your parents die on such a cliché thing as a car crash leaving you with absolutely nothing besides three other siblings to feed and a huge debt you can pass down to your great great grandchildren  in a secretly woman oppressing society then you are ed up.

Yes, Im Yoona is ed up with everything that happened to her life 6 years ago. She’s still ed up today but not as much anymore. The debt her parents left her has decreased thanks to her own hard work. If she hasn’t thought about this then she’d probably be in a jail by now for robbing a bank.

This means the cross dressing gig she discovered.

The jobs open to men are ridiculously larger than the jobs for women even though women can do it as well. And certain jobs pays men more than they do with women doing the same thing, so dressing up as a man really helped Yoona in her quest into staying alive, supporting her siblings and paying her parent’s debt.

Everything is going on perfectly, she was never busted on the façade she is doing. No one suspects anything. She’s doing this pretend thing too perfectly.

But sometimes, perfection has its flaws.

“S-sorry.” Yoona apologized to the man she bumped accidentally because he suddenly popped out of nowhere, blocking the path to the tables where Yoona is supposed to serve.

“No worries. I’m the one who’s supposed to say sorry. Are you okay?” The guy said as he looked apologetically at Yoona.

“Yeah Yeah, Are you?” Yoona asked, not being able to stop herself from continuing the conversation with the guy in front of her who looked like the embodiment of perfection despite the notice of Mr. Lee to avoid talking to anyone at the party unless necessary and part of the job.

“Oops.”

The tray slipped from Yoona’s hands. She has been serving non-stop ever since the party started and her body is starting to weaken up a bit. Good thing though Mr. Perfect managed to hold the tray before it slipped inches away from Yoona’s hand.

“T-thanks.”

Mr. Perfect is touching Yoona’s hand. Their eyes are locked on each other.

It was the perfect start of a cliché love story.

Or not.

Yoona is currently a guy and Mr. Perfect in front of her is also a guy. So in the eyes of Mr. Perfect, he is helping a guy.

Oh God, I hope he’s not gay.

“I need to go now?” Yoona said, flashing a smile to the guy who she hopes is not gay as she looked at the tray waiting to be served.

However, before Yoona can walk away, a certain Kim Taeyeon holding a girl’s hand while walking to the stage caught her attention.       

“What?!” She uttered after watching the girl holding Taeyeon’s hand say her birthday greetings to the celebrant.

She can’t help but look at Mr. Perfect’s reaction. The guy was clearly startled too. But no jaw dropping was involved, only a slight eyebrow raise.

Mr. Perfect noticed the waiter’s gaze and smiled at him. “Something on my face?”

“N-no?”

“You know that look can make someone melt.”

Yoona raised an eyebrow. Is Mr Perfect hitting on her?

 “So… can I get your number?”  And… her theory is confirmed. He is.

Yoona was shocked by Mr. Perfect’s advance who is also a stranger that can turn out to be a gay serial killer. “We just met.” She answered, not really wanting to say ‘yes’ but doesn’t also want to say ‘no’.

“I believe some chances are meant to be grabbed.” Mr. Perfect who may or may not be gay said. “We can get to know each other I guess? On a coffee shop? Tomorrow? 8:00am?”

“I’m sorry I don’t swing that way.” Yoona said. And I’m not even a real guy. Your gay heart will just break.

“Oh.” Mr. Perfect who turned out to be gay said with a hint of ouch in his voice. “Just as friends then? It’s nice to meet new people.” He insisted.

“Ask me again the next time we meet.” Yoona said, which is probably never. “I might say yes.”

 

Yuri

 

Yuri Kwon’s parents have always expected the best from him. He is expected to excel in his academics, never to get something lower than A – which he never failed to do. He is expected to show the best skills there is in handling their family’s business – which he never failed to do too. He is expected to marry someone of their own level, perhaps his childhood friend who did not appear on their date, Jessica Jung – which he did not do.

Yet.

 The thing is, Yuri have always wanted to make his parents proud. He always aspired to be the perfect son they will be proud of. Even if it means sacrificing his own happiness. But like every other human being Yuri has his own quirks too. Even secrets. Even what our society call flaws.

Like wanting to kiss someone you just saw because of his angelic face and clumsy personality.

Like wanting to carry him bridal style because he looks awfully tired.

Like accidentally blocking the way of the said person to strike a conversation – hopefully.

“S-sorry.” The waiter with angelic features apologized to him.

 “No worries. I’m the one who’s supposed to say sorry. Are you okay?” Yuri said not really regretting anything, since he got the angelic waiter talk to him.

“Yeah,Yeah are you?” The waiter answered. He looked like he was struggling whether to answer or to not which made Yuri think if he scared the other guy.

He didn’t say anything wrong, did he?

“Oopss.” Yuri said as he caught the tray. Thank heavens for his reflexes.

Did that pull of some cool points?

And there, Yuri realized he was holding the other man’s hand. He bit his lips, restraining himself from smiling. This scene was like it was ripped off from some cheesy movie and he liked it. He liked the feeling of his hands on top of the other guy’s. He liked being able to gaze into his eyes. There is a connection.

He felt the spark. And he hoped the guy in front of him felt it too.

It was perfect.

And a once in a bluemoon experience like this shouldn’t go to waste. It may not happen again after all. What are the odds of them meeting unexpectedly again with this kind of cheesy scenario?

“T-thanks.” The waiter said gratefully but quite awkwardly too. “I have to go now?”

Yuri was about to stop him – probably try anything to continue their not-so-long conversation, when his beloved childhood friend, Jessica, came into sight while holding a guy’s hand (who looks like a waiter too because of his outfit). It was quite shocking for Yuri, his parents told him that his childhood friend is currently looking for a boyfriend but more likely a potential husband and thus is the reason why he is here, but it looks like things are a bit off and everything went unexpected.

He raised an eyebrow at his childhood’s friend declaration. He didn’t know whether to feel relieved or not. Relieved that his childhood friend is probably out of the picture of the possible girls he might marry, not because of love but because of social status, and not relieved because that would mean he might marry a complete stranger of his parent’s accord.

But he could think about that problem later. There are more important things happening right now.

Like at the corner of his eye, he can see the handsome waiter gazing at him.

“Something on my face?” Yuri asked humorously.

“N-no.” The waiter answered flabbergasted with what the other guy said, probably because he was caught looking.

“You know that look can make someone melt.” Yuri said, which was continued with, “So, can I get your number?”

However the waiter did not give in. He said that he doesn’t swing that way, whatever swing that is. But that did not stop Yuri from his growing fondness over the waiter especially his angelic face. So, even though it hurted his ego a bit, he still pushed his luck over the angelic guy.

“Just as friends then? It’s nice to meet new people.”

“Ask me again the next time we meet.” The waiter answered, “I might say yes.”

Yuri let out a smirk as he watched the waiter join into the crowd to serve them the not-so-cold drinks. That next meeting will definitely happen and he’ll make the other guy say yes.

 

A/N: Side storyyyy ! What are your thoughts about these ; __ ; ?! i'm not really sure myself but i hope you like it! Can't wait to start Chapter 4 haha! xoxo