Chapter 8

The Kingka and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Next day

 

After school anjali meets with minah to go shopping. they have fun and laugh a lot. They buy many things and wants now to go to a cafe.
On their way they see taemin with a girl.

 

 

Anjali says: " this is taemin, isnt it "
Minah says: " Yes. I didnt know he would be in the city"

 

Anjali says: " Who is the girl? I dont know her "
Minah says: " Now i recognize her. Its childhood friend from taemin. Her name is Jung Yura. "

 

Anjali says: " Taemin didnt told me about her. It seems they are still good friens with each other "
Minah says: " They were good friends in childhood until she moved away because of her father got a better job. they moved to america. it seems she moves back to korea or she visit seoul. Lets say hi and i introduce her to you. "

 

Anjali says: "No, please Minah. I will not impose myself. I think they want to spend time alone with each other. "
Minah says: " Its ok. Dont worry about it. "

 

 


Minah goes in Taemins direction and pulls anjali with her. then she talks to taemin

 

 


Minah says: " Hi taemin, i didnt know you are here, too. Hi Yura, how are you, its nice to see you again. Moved you back or do you make a visit ? "
Taemin says: " Hi, Minah and hi anjali. I decide to meet spontanely with Yura. She moves yesterday "

 

Yura says: " Hi Minah. Its nice to see you again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter