Chapter 13

The Kingka and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
1 week later   Anjali wasnt a school since almost a week. Taemin and the others are worried because they havent seen her since days. One day are minah and the boys (except taemin) at school. They are on their way to their next lesson when they came by the secretary. There they hear a familiar voice.

 

 

" I want to quit school "

 

Miss Lee, the secretary says: " Why do you want to quit school ?. Miss Sharma, you are a good student. It would be a shame if you quit the school "

Anjali says: " Because of personal reasons. I realized that korea is not my world and my future is in india. the school is great and i´m glad that i had the chance to visit it. But i must end this. I´m sorry "

 

 

Miss Lee says: " Ok, if you want. here a few formular you must fill in. In a few days you will get post from the school in which stands the date for meeting the school director. After this meeting, you are official no longer a student of this school "

Anjali says: " Ok, goodbye miss lee. It was nice to meet you "

 

 

 

Anjali leaves the room and bumps into the others.

 

 

Anjali says: " Hi "

The others say: " Hi "

 

Minah says: " Do you really want to quit school ?. Why? Because of taemin ? "

Anjali says: " Stop it. He is not the reason. The only thing you need to know is that i will leave korea when the semester ends. So this is a goodbye. We will never see each other again. But i´m happy that i met you and we were friends. I must go. Goodbye "

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter