Chapter 14

The Kingka and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Taemin drives to her appartment. there he knocks at her door.

 

 

Taemin says: " Anjali, open the door, please. I know you are at home. We need to talk about the kiss. I will not leave until we talk. Please anjali let me in "

 

 

But she doesnt react. So he sits next to her door.  After some time, when taemin almost fall asleep, the door opens. Anjali wants to go downstairs when someone takes her arm. She knows who it is.

 

 

Taemin says: " I knew you were at home. Please lets talk. I will not let you leave korea. you will stay with me "

Anjali says: " Let me go. I will return to India. You wont stop me "

 

 

Taemin goes in her appartment and pulls her with him. then he close the door and looks at her.

 

Anjali says: " Why cant you let me go. Its not your buisness "

Taemin says: " No, i will not leave you. You belong in korea, with me. Its my buisness because is it about you. You are important to me "

 

Anjali says: " I belong to nobody. I´m Indian.  Why do you care ? . We are too different, lives in different worlds. "

 

 

Taemin let her not continue because he kiss her. he puts his feelings for her in this kiss. Anjali suprised but responds. After some time he broke the kiss and hugs her.

 

 

He whispers in her ears : " Because i love you. I´m sorry that i havent confess before. I wante to confess but at that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter