chapter 16

The Kingka and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anjali still sits under the tree. Her phone doesnt stop to ring, taemin tries everything to reach her. But she rejects every call. She has no idea what how she should deal with this situation, so she decide to go home and think alone about it.

 

At home, her phone still rings.  Suddenly it knocks at the door. At first she doesnt want to open it until she hears a familiar voice.

 

" it's me, minah. Please open the door. I just want to know if everything is ok. Why do you left the school ? "

 

Anjali goes to the door and opens it. Then she say: "come in. Do you want to drink something "

Minah says: " a coke would be nice. Is everything ok ? "

 

Anjali says: " i'm not feeling well.  I think i will get a flow "

Minah says: " ok, is anything else ok ? "

 

Anjali says: " sure. Why ? "

Minah says: " you seem different. Not sick but sad. What happend ? "

 

At this moment her phone rings again. The display shows that taemin is calling.

 

Minah says: " taemin is calling. Dont you want to pick up ? "

Anjali says: " later. I will call him back.

 

Minah says: " he has called before. The handy shows 20 unaccept calls.  Why do he call you almost every second, has something happend ? "

Anjali says: " i had no time to call him back. I  slept until you arrive here. I had my phone off. I will call him back when you left, ok "

Minah says: " ok "

 

After 2 hours minah left. Anjali lies in her bed and looks at hee phone. Since 1 hour taemin stop calling here and start to msg her.

 

From: Taeminnie

To: anjali

It's not what it seems. I only love you. Its nothing between me and jae-kyung. Please answer my msg or c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter