Chapter 3

The Kingka and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Weeks later

 

Anjali and the Kingkas became good friends und Anjali became Minah´s best friend. They spend every second together and when Minah meets with the boys, anjali comes, too. She belongs now to the clique. Every girl envy her because of her friendship with the kingka except Jae Kyung, the school queenka   She hates Anjali because she is friends with taemin. She likes Taemin and wants him for herself. So she decide threatend her when she is alone. After the last lesson she lurks anjali on  

 

 

 

Jae-Kyung says: " Hello Anjali "

Anjali says: " Hi Jae-Kyung. What are doing here ? "

 

Jae-Kyung says: " Stay away from Taemin "

Anjali says: " Why should i do that ?. We are friends "

 

Jae-Kyung says: " He belongs to me and he will fall for me, not for you. Let him alone. You dont suit him, he´s a kingka and you are just a scholar student. I´m a queenka, i suit better to him "

Anjali says: " You can have him, we are just friends. I have a boyfriend since 4 years. I love him and not Taemin. I am no danger for you. Bye "

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile at Family Lee´s House

 

 

Taemin says: " Hi sister. Can i talk to you ? "

Minah says: " Sure, about what do want to talk about ? "

 

Taemin says: " I need your help. "

Minah says: " Is it about a girl ? "

 

Taemin says: " Yes, i´m in love with someone "

Minah says: " Who is she ? "

 

Taemin says: " She is perfect. She is kind, helpful, strong and full of light. I like her near and she has the most beautiful eyes in the world. When she smiles, for me its the most beautiful smile in the world, she shows her dimples. That´s very sweet. She is smart and also confidently. She is gives me double if something doesnt fit her. You can talk with her about anything and she is always there for you. She treats me like any other guy and not like the kingka. She is down to earth. She sees in me just a normal, ordinary guy not the popular school kingka.

Minah says: " I think i know who you talk about. Tell me her name "

 

Taemin says: " You´re right. It´s anjali. "

Minah says: " Wow, you really love anjali. Since when ? "

 

Taemin says: " I dont know. It just happend. I realised it when i was so nervous of my dance occurs, where she cheered me up.

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

Today is Taemin´s dance occurs. He is vey nervous. Taemin sists under a tree and close the eyes. Anjali sees him him under the tree and sits next to him.

 

Then she says: " Is everything ok?. Do you need something ? "

 

Taemin says: " I´m so nervous. I thnik i can´t do it. What if i make a mistake or i forget the steps "

Anjali laughs and says: " The Kingka Taemin is afraid ?. I thought you were so confident and manly that such a thing like nervousness wont happen to you "

 

Taemin says: " Please dont make fun of me. "

Anjali says: " I dont. Practice your dance in front of me. if you are practicing the dance again and again practicing the steps, it will help. trust me "

 

Taemin says: " Ok if you say so "

 

 

He practice the dance and after he finished, he looks at her and wait for her to say or do something. Anjali looks at him for seconds then she cheered and  applauded.  

Then she says: " It was awesome. You are the best dancer ever. I love your dance and you will do it "

 

Taemin says: " Really ? "

Anjali says: " Of course, i would never lie to you. Trust me "

 

Taemin smiles and hugs her, for the first time. At the moment, when
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter