Chapter 15

The Kingka and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Next Day

 


At 7 a.m Anjali wakes up.  She gets up and takes her phone. There is a unread message, because of that she begins to smile.

 


From: Taeminnie 

To: Anjali

 

hi, Sweetheart. How are you ?

I miss you and i can´t stop to think about you.

I can´t wait to see you. Its still a dream to me, what happend yesterday.

See you at school, love you

 


Anjali smiles, start to blush and immediately respond the message.

 


To:  Taeminnie

From: Anjali

 

Hello, Taeminnie

I´m fine, always when i talk to you. I miss you, too.

I just want to see you again at school. I can´t just realize it yet, it´s a dream.

See you at school, I love you, too.

 

 

  30 mins later, anjali hear a car horn. She looks outside the window and sees Taemin. She takes her bag, put her jacket on and goes outside. When Taemin sees her, he began to smile.

 

 

Anjali says: " Hi "

Taemin says: " Hi "

 

Anjali says: " I didnt know you wanted to pick me up. I thought we would meet a school "

Taemin says: " Yeah, it was a spontanous thought, I wanted to suprise you. Do you like it ? "

 

 

 

Anjali goes closer to him and kiss taemin. Taemin smiles and respond the kiss. Then they get in the car and drive to school. At school Taemin and Anjali act like before, like friends. They want not the guys know that they became a couple. The Others believe it and are happy that they are friends again. Nobody except Taemin & Anjali knows about their relationship. So they girls tries still to win Taemin´s heart.

 

 


In the lunch break goes taemin to his locker. There he finds a note

 

 

" Meet me at the back yard in the lunch time. Can´t wait to see you "

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter