chapter 1

The Kingka and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her outfit 

 

finally I am in Korea.  I cant believe i got the scholarship in korea. i worked so hard to get it and now i got it. I hope everything will be good and i will find good friends. But i miss my family and india.

She wants to go in a shop when she sees a young girl crossing the street when suddenly a car drives fast to her direction.

 

She doesnt hesitate a minute and ran to the street. She can just grab the girl and she push her off the street because the car would hit her seconds later.

the girl is shocked and looks at her. Anjali helps her  to stand up and then says: " is everything ok ? "

 

 

 

 

 

The girl says: " yes. Thank you for saving me. My name is lee minah. And who are you ? "

 

 

Anjali says: " I'm anjali sharma, nice to meet you. You're welcome. Better watch the cars when you cross the street. "

 

 

 

 

Minah says: " nice to meet you, anjali. Where are you from ? "

 

Anjali says: " I'm from india. I live here since yesterday evening. I got a scholarship for the shinwa school in seoul "

 

 

 

 

 

Minah says: " really ? . I go to the same school and if you want i can show you the city and the school. You seem nice and i hope we can become friends. "

 

Anjali says: " thank you. You seem nice too and it would be great if we become friends

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter