Chapter 4

The Kingka and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anjali is happy because today arrives Ranvir in Seoul.

 

Her Outfit

 

 

 

 

 

She waits with a sign with his name on it at the airport. She is very nervous an excited to see him again. After 5 minutes she sees him and winks him while screaming his name.

 

Ranvir´s Outfit

 

 

 

 

She says: " Ranvir - Here i am "

 

 

Ranvir looks in her direction and smiles. He runs to her, pick her up and swirls her around. Then he kiss her sweet.

 

Ranvir says: " Hi, sweetheart. I missed you. How are you ? "

Anjali says: " Hi, Ranvir. I missed you, too.  I´m happy to see you again. I´m good when you are here. "

 

Ranvir says: " I feel the same. I´m good again since you are with me.  I can´t wait to meet your friends. You talked so much about them, that i want to meet them. I hope, they will accept me "

Anjali says: " I´m sure they like you. Let´s go. I will accompany you to your hotelroom. They invited us to eat diner in their house. So you will meet them in the evening. till them i will show you seoul. "

 

Ranvir says: " I can´t wait. ok, show me seoul. i want to see everything "

Anjali says: " ok, lets go "

 

 

 

 

 

In the evening

 

The guys and Minah are in taemin´s house. their dad works, so they are alone

 

 

Minah´s Outift

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taemin´s Outfit

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At this moment it rings at the door and sees Anjali & Ranvir.

 

 

Anjali´s Outfi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter