3. Who is it?

50 Shades Of Beige
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas was fun. Lots of food, presents, family time. That's what fun is, at least for me. Chanyeol and Baekhyun decided to spend their Christmas together this year as they went to a resort of some sort after having saved money for months. Most guys would go with their girlfriends, especially for something that special but these two don't have any.

It's not like they aren't capable of having one. Chanyeol is tall with big eyes and handsome features. And Baekhyun, he's around my height but still pretty good looking. They both are pretty popular among the ladies but if only they would look around them.

Actually, I've heard rumors from girls in my class (well overheard) that they are gay and not interested in girls at all. All they see is each other and no one else. I would disagree but I think they've got a point. It's getting to the point where I don't even doubt it anymore.

I remember one time when I walked in on them, they were both on the bed... on top of eachother!

"What.... are you guys--?" I asked, quite shocked.

"Wrestling?" Chanyeol looked up at me nonchalantly.

Baekhyun, who was under the giant boy trying to get himself out of the mess, said "get off of me you idiot!" to which Chanyeol let go and was pushed off of the bed by Baekhyun. It was quite a sight. Who would believe that these two are university students.

After that, I always knocked before entering the room because I didn't want to walk in on something that would make the 3 of us very uncomfortable for the rest of the term.

As I arrive infront of the room door, I knock just incase those two are already back. No answer. I unlock the door with my pair of keys. The room seems cold since no one's been there for two whole weeks. I settle my bag down next to the bed and jump right into it. The warmth welcomes me like I'm actually wanted for once. I close my eyes promising myself that it would only be for a few minutes.

I wake up around 9 pm when I hear knocking on the door. I look around and it's dark meaning Chanyeol and Baekhyun are still not back yet. I curse myself for actually falling asleep and I try to sneak out of the blanket. 

The harsh coldness of my room greets me as I take a step out and slowly the other. I fully get up and shake off the laziness. As I walk towards the door, I try to guess who's knocking. It can't be Chanyeol and Baekhyun because they have the keys. And even if they didn't they would scream their heads off after the first two knocks. This person was quite patient.

I place my hand on the doorknob. "Who is it?" I ask, loud enough for the person on the other side to hear.

No answer.

I ask again. "Hello? Who is knocking?" Now I'm starting to get a little s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter