1. Curse

50 Shades Of Beige
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I need help.

I have a minor, actually a major problem.

It's just, whenever someone whispers in my ear, I have the urge to smack them in the face. I mean I don't hate them or anything. It's just a reflex and sometimes it doesn't end well.

I tried fixing it but nothing helps. I end up hurting people I don't want to and everyone thinks I'm a freak. Doesn't help that I have giant eyes to top it off.

Hi, my name is Do Kyungsoo. I'm a second year English major at SM University. I live with my two best friends, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Both, I dearly hate. They are like two accidents waiting to happen. Always loud, cheerful, childish and playful. It's like I'm babysitting two grown up babies.

For me, I guess you could say I'm more on the quiet side of the spectrum. I like my privacy and some peace if I can ever afford to get some around here. Well actually, I do have this one place I go to whenever I need some time away from the two grown-up children. It's a storage room right next to our room.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. I live in the University's west wing male dormitory. It contains two floors. I live on the second floor with my two friends. Usually two people end up sharing a room but since it is the last room in the building, it is bigger in size. Honestly, I prefer a single bedroom all to myself. But they don't have that and I'd rather share a room with my friends than a random stranger. I have always been scared of strangers.

The storage room is nearly alway empty. It's almost big enough for a single room but I guess they are too lazy to clean it up. It has a few chairs and old, broken desks that were probably used at the university once upon a time. It's actually not too bad in there and that's why I love going there when I need privacy or to study... or sing.

I like to sing but the thing is, I'm too nervous and shy to every do it infront of others. I feel like they'll stare at me and then I'll do something wrong and everything will just be a big, hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter