2. Food

50 Shades Of Beige
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up to the sound of my alarm constantly ringing. I made it an annoying and loud siren so it would wake me right up.
It's 9 am and by this time the other two are already gone. It's a Thursday morning which means I have my poetry analysis class today from 10 to 12. Thursdays also mean that Chanyeol and Baekhyun are already in class, most likely giggling and making jokes in the back or dozing off. Either way, I always wonder how they made it into SM University.

Chanyeol is a math major while Baekhyun is studying chemistry. Surprised? I know... I was too.
You would think that with that brain of theirs, they wouldn't even be able to tell you what 2 plus 2 equals. But no, they can tell me the mass of mars or something.
The two usually end up taking at least one elective course together every semester because they are inseprable. I don't know how they will manage to live after they graduate or get married. Unless they decide to marry eachother... which will definately be a disaster on it's own.

For me, as much as I love (and hate) the two, I am not as close to them as they are to each other. I guess birds of the same feather flock together... or so I think that's how the proverb goes.

I have a few friends that have yet to dare whisper in my ear and so they are safe from my attacks. One of them is Kris. He's from Canada and you would think he'd be an english major like me but no... he's mor e interested in Astronomy. "I want to see the galaxy..." he once said to me. Yeah... he's a little special.

Kris comes and sits next to me. "Hey!" he waves down at me. I turn to my left and look up a bit.
He's a little too tall for his own good. Even taller than Chanyeol... and I thought he was a giant (well, compared to me at least).

"Hi." I answer back. I don't talk a lot unless there is something to talk about.

"How did you do on the test?" he asks.

I anxiously shift around in my chair. Even though Kris is from Canada and his English should be better than mine, I alway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter