7. Promise?

50 Shades Of Beige
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You what!?" Chanyeol jumps up, causing Baekhyun to flinch. "How could you?"

"I'm sorry! It was an accident!" I look up at him with my innocent eyes. "You know it's a reflex I can't control..."

Baekhyun smacks Chanyeol on the arm, earning an "Ow! what was that for!?" before turning his head towards me. "Did he do that?"

"Don't make it sound erted when it's not!" I walk away from the the two who are currently sitting on their respective beds.

"Okay, okay. So what happened after?" Baekhyun lazily slumps into his bed. "Did you apologize?"

"Uh..."

 

*2 days ago*

 

“Ahh! Oww… what was that?” the victim bends over, holding on to his crushed organs while whimpering in pain.

“Oh I’m so sorry!” I turn around after I realize what I’ve done. ! I did it again...

But instead of asking how he is or if he's hurt, I quickly run to my room and lock myself in. Clearly not the right way apologize.

I don't see him again till the next day when I'm taking out the trash. I run in to him at the damned staircase again, as always. "Good morning!" he smiles at me and I'm surprised he's not giving me a dirty look. I was expecting something more like a death glare.

"Yeah..." I awkwardly respond back, trying my best not to make any eye contact. The guilt meter is about to pop and explode inside of me.

He makes his way up the stairs as I continue to slowly go down. "About yesterday..." he calls out behind me. Oh ! "I wanted to apologize." What!? "I must have scared you... I'm sorry!"

Emotional blackmail, that's what it is. "It's okay..." I continue making my way down as I mentally punch myself for being a jerkface. I clearly want to apologize but how would I explain and justify my actions? How do I tell him that he made my heart race to the point where my body become uncontrollable without it sounding like a chick flick novel. Clearly I am not interested in him. I want to make that clear.

 

I don't hear anything which must mean he's gone into his room and by now I've made it to the bottom of the stairs. I tighten my grip around the garbage bag in my hand as I drag it down the last stair and onto the ground. As I make my way to the garbage bins located behind our dorm building, a sudden nervousness takes over me. It feels like I've forgotten something again. It's been happening a lot recently but I'm just not sure what exactly it is. Before I can point out the cause for this unsettling feeling, my phone starts to ring loudly. I quickly heave the garbage bag into the bin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter