Day 4 (The Dream)

Let's Make a Deal

Myungsoo's POV

Mm....What time is it?? I opened my eyes slightly as I stretched in bed...Bad idea...Ahhh the sun is blinding me!! Wincing, I turned my body with my back facing the window. Much better. Ugh. I reached for my wrecked up glasses on the bedside table. Finally...a clearer view. Glasses are so amazing, you know? I mean if you are like me, they are just unexplainably awesome. Without them, life would be without detail and beauty. Or maybe that's just me...See, I am pretty blind guy. I guess I was just born with really bad vision. Therefore, I treasure my ulgy, broken spectales. Sadly, they don't seem to hold up any longer considering the fact that they practically fall apart every time I touch them so I have to be very carefully when handling. Then again, I can't afford new ones so I am stuck with these but I don't necessarily mind. 

I turned to look at the clock...What???? It's already 3pm???? I have never overslept that late in my life!!!! I literally jumped out of bed and ran downstairs. When I reached the living room, I found my parents just sitting and watching TV. "What's wrong?" My dad stared at me with his eyebrows raised. I....I don't even know the answer to that myself, to be honest.

Panting and looking like an idiot, I responded, "Uhh...Nothing. It's 3pm." I didn't know what to say...

Dad just gazed silently and nodded, "Yes son, you can read time. Would you like a cookie of congratulations or something?" His sarcasm, I swear. After he completely laughed at me along with mom who is sitting right next to him, they went back to their show. I squinted my eyes at the both of them before going into the kitchen.

Hmmm....What to eat? After I was done rummaging through the pantry and settling for a box of cereal, I headed back to my room. Ahh Sunday...A day to just rest and do more homework...I love it! Heh. Tossing myself onto the bed, I reach over to the side table to grab my phone. As I slide my thumb over to unlock my phone, my eyes widen at the sight....53 Messages, 23 Missed Calls, and 15 Voice Mails!!!?!?!?! WHAT????...I hurriedly typed in my password to reveal who was behind all these notifications. Of course...I silently chuckled to myself as I let out a secret grin, "Myungggggahh Where are you???? Are you still sleeping?? Psh...Of course. I mean the only explainable reason is that you are dreaming of my goddess face and you don't want to wake up......Am I right?? I am right, aren't I? Tsk. Yah!!! Four Eyes!!!! GET UP!!! Let's go shopping! I need a dress for the danceeeeeeee...WAKE UP!" Honestly, Suzy's voice mails just made my day. Even if majority were insults and whines...Haha. I don't know...I guess I got used to her obnoxious, irritating voice.

I dialed Suzy's number and laid down on my bed, waiting for her to pick up, "Hello?" That familiar voice, i'll admit, caused a slight smile to creep up on my face.

"Yah. I'm awake. What do you want?"

"Awake? Oh hey, Awake...I'm Suzy. It's nice to meet you." Is she seriously doing this right now? I sighed while shaking my head.

"Oh yeah? Well it's nice to meet you too, Suzy. How are you?" I decided to play along too just for the heck of it. She took a while to respond though and when she did, it sounded annoyed..

"...Irritated." That's all she said. I actually have the urge to burst out laughing but sadly I can't. She might get even more pissed.

"Yah wae???" Is it because I overslept? Nah, probably not. I don't even know.

"I'm irritated...because...Morning exists..." I...Whaaaat????

"Wha--??? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT IS THAT???" I couldn't hold it in anymore. What is she talking about?

"YAH! DO NOT LAUGH!" I was right. She got even more angry. Sorry...But I need to laugh...LMFAO

"Suzy-ah hahaha what is that even supposed to mean? Do you not like mornings???" It was hard trying to calm myself down, giggling a little bit here and there in between words.

"UGH YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!..." Suzy was yelling even louder, my ears were crying. Right when I was about to say something she hung up...Well then.

Suzy's POV

~Sitting alone...sigh. Watching all these cute couples stepping onto the dancefloor is quite depressing, especially if you were a loner like me just gazing from the sidelines. God damn it, why did I even come to this stupid dance?

"Ehem..." A faint noise of someone clearing their throat was right behind me. As I turn around, a blur image of a guy stands in front of my eyes. I don't know exactly who he is, but I find myself smiling. "Would you like to dance...with me?" He sticks out his hand and I can tell he was a bit nervous by the way he was shaking.

"Mm...I would love to." For some reason, I didn't hesitate to answer. It was as if I were comfortable with him and even waited for him to ask me to dance. He leads us to the dance floor and turns around to face me, wrapping his gentle hands around my waist. In return, I place my hands around his neck.

The blur figure leans in and whispers softly in my ear, "You look beautiful tonight, Suzy..." *Thump....thump.....thump* Oh no. What is this?? My whole body just felt a rush of heat as my heart would non stop beat louder than ever. No one has ever said that before. Well...actually many people have said that because pffft I am gorgeous...but he was the only one who sounded sincere. I stared silent, lost at words. After finally building up courage to say anything, I whsipered back...

"Thanks, ..." When I looked to see his face again, I realized....It was Myungsoo...I....Is this real?? Am I really dancing with him? My mind and body did not agree because as my mind kept trying to understand all this, my body was enjoying every moment. Unable to control myself, I lean up, slowly reaching his lips. No!!! What's happening?? Am I about to kiss him? I don't know but I kind of like it....Ahhhhh!!!! What are you thinking, Suzy? Only inches apart, I can feel his warm breath against my skin as I close my eyes, tilting my head to the right...

KRINNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

The sound of my alarm clock startled me as I wake up to reality...Dang it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aye guys, I am back. Sorry for the super late update :(( And it's short too. Plus it's probably not good either. But I seriosuly needed to get this chapter out....so I can hopefully make better ones :) Sorry if it wasn't so great. But please stay tuned for future updates. I promise they'll be better :) Anyways, please comment down below your thoughts. Thanks for those who stayed with me. I love you guys so much. Have a good day~