Day 1 Part 1

Let's Make a Deal

(Lunch)

Myungsoo's POV

Hmm time for break. I walked out of my 5th period in search for Key. Searching for about 5 minutes, I still couldn't find him. Man, where could he be? 

I heard footsteps behind me, "....YAH!"

"AHHHH!!!" I screamed. I'm the type that can get easily frightened.

"Hahaahahaha!" I turned around to see who it was. Stupid Key was laughing his off at my reaction so I smacked him. "Hey, calm down haha."

"Don't do that!" My heart was still racing. "What's your 5th period? I tried finding you."

"I have the class right next to yours. Ha I have been following you, watching you try to find me hahaha." After hearing that, I attempted to hit him again but he was prepared and moved before I could. "HA! Missed me."

"You're annoying...Let's get lunch." I walked away with Key right behind me.

Suzy's POV

"Hey Suzy-ah. Are you going to have lunch with us?" Jia and Min were walking with me outside of class. In my head, I wanted to so bad...but I had plans...

"I would really love to..." I so want to. "...but I have to go do something first." They stared at me.

"Oh c'mon. Yesterday you didn't eat with us. Now today? What are you even going to do?" Min stopped in front of me.

I felt nervous. I can't lie to my friends but I couldn't tell them that I have tutoring either. It's embarassing. Especially because it's with that Myungsoo kid...It's not me. "Uhhh...I am going to hang out with...." Alright say it, Suzy. Say Myungsoo. "....Taec oppa." Aishh. Min and Jia stared at me and then frowned. Why are they frowning?

"You ditched us to go hang out with 2pm? Such a jerk." Jia looked hurt. I knew I should have just told the truth.

"Yah Suzy! I thought we were your friends." Min jumped in.

"Ayee. Whoa wait a minute. It's not like that you guys. It's...our parents thing." Where am I going with this? I don't even know. "Remember how they are really close friends? Well apparently they ship us a lot. So, they want us to hang out with each other and become really close." Actually, I am pretty proud of myself. I sounded convincible. Plus, I wasn't completely lying. Our parents did have plans for Taec and me but we don't discuss it much anymore ever since last year. I wonder why.

I looked at Jia and Min. They're expressions were shocked. "So like an arranged marriage?" Jia held my shoulder. Arranged marriage? These kids, I swear. Always jumping into conclusions. That does sound amazing though...being Taec's wife even if it was arranged. I was so lost into my thoughts, the girls took my silence as a yes, "Suzy!!!! Why didn't you tell us?!?! Oh my gosh, yay! I'm happy for you, you get to finally be with Taec." *Face palm* -.- Cannot believe what is happening right now. They were so excited, I felt awkward trying to calm them down so I could explain the whole mess. Before I could even say a word, Min slightly pushed me, "Go on Suzy. Your man is waiting for you." Both of them laughed and walked away...Yes someone is waiting for me, but sadly he is not my man he's a nerd. I turned around and headed towrds the library.

Myungsoo's POV

Key and I were eating lunch in the hallways. "So I heard you got into the academic decathalon. Nice buddy. One step closer haha." Key took a bite of his sandwich.

"Yah! What are you talking about now huh?" Leave it to Key to start talking about relationships.

"You know exactly what I am talking about. Spending after school hours with Naeun." Key nudged my shoulder and I responded by throwing a chip at him. 

"Yeah with her, and like 8 other people. All we do is study anyways." 

"Wow have some hope you loser. Who knows maybe she'll grow to like you." I smiled at Key's words. "Well if you're lucky, hopefully any girl will like you HAHAHAH!" My smile faded as I smacked Key AGAIN. "Yah! You're going to give me a bruise." As I was about to reply, my phone vibrated. I checked to see who it was.

{Aye meet me on the second floor of the library. I came up with something.} - Suzy

What could she come up with? My thoughts were disrupted when Key asked a question, "Who is that?" I immediately closed my phone and put it back into my pocket. 

"Um nothing. It was Hoya. He's on the academic decathalon too. There's a meeting going on right now that I have attend. I'll see you later." I grabbed my bag and and headed outside.

"I see haha. Go and see your girl dude." Key shouted down the hall. All I have to say is, Suzy is not my girl.

Suzy's POV

Ugh I have been waiting for ten minutes. How long does is take for that weirdo to get here? I heard footsteps climb up the stairs. "Hey. Why did you want to meet?" Myungsoo came up and sat down on the chair across from me.

"Finally! How long were you planning on making me wait huh?! You wasted ten minutes." I was basically shouting at him.

"Yah shhh it's a library." Myungsoo covered my mouth with his little scrawny hand. I pushed his arm away.

"Don't touch me with your dirty little hands. I don't know what you do with them but considering that you seem like a lonely desperate single, I assume you do 'you know what' with them." You get me, right? Myungsoo understood and looked pissed. I smirked at his reaction. What? I can believe whatever I want.

"I can't believe you. You...witch." Is that all he got? It's pathetic. I let him continue. "How can anyone put up with you? Aisshh. You have 3 seconds to explain why I am here or I am leaving." Good. I expected him to storm out like he did last night but I guess he learned his lesson. Smart boy.

I opened my bag and pulled out a piece of paper. It was a calender. "Jjang!"

"What is it?" He tried grabbing the paper to look at it. I slapped his wrist.

"Don't touch. Let me explain first." I centered the calender in the middle so we could both see. "It's our schedule!" I was really proud of my schedule, it was one of my best ideas.

"Schedule?" Ugh do I have to explain everything? I thought he was smart.

"If we are going to help each other, we are going to have to take turns on the days. See look." I pointed at the calender. "On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays you are going to tutor me. As for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays I am going to help transform you. It's great a idea, right?" Even if he won't admit it, I could tell he liked the idea.

"What about Sundays?" 

"Well those are our break days. I don't have to work so hard and you won't have to suffer mall shopping with me." He actually laughed at my comment. Probably the second time I have seen him smile. It's not bad. I think changing him won't be so hard afterall.

"Since today is Tuesday, I guess I'll see you after school then." 

"Yup!!" I found myself suprisingly excited about it. It seems like a fun project, turning this...

tumblr_ltiddrJg8h1qergx0.gif

...into maybe something like this...

myungsoo_destiny_teaser_by_wonderfuday-d

Psshh yeah right. Quit dreaming, Suzy. Hmm that would be pretty awesome though. Well who knows? With my amazing skills, I could totally make that happen.

"Alright then. I'll go ahead and leave first." I was left alone, excited for later on today. 

Myungsoo's POV

You think this whole deal will work out? I hope it does haha. Suzy already came up with a schedule and all that. I think it is going to be a success. Oooo can't wait for today!! However, Suzy can get on your nerves almost all the time. Basically, anything that comes out of makes me want to break a window but after last night, I learned to just deal with it. I'll never win anyways. I'll just let her be so we can at least get along a little. I wonder what she has planned for today though. I'm quite surprsied . She's working hard to learn. Why though? She's doesn't need to get a great education. Her family is rich and all she has to do is take over the company once she's older. I'm proud that she isn't one of those spoiled brats that do just take over the company and drop out of school. She's actually working. With that attitude, I am sure she can succeed.

(After School)

YAY!!! It's after school. Where's Suzy!?! I took out my phone. Ooh she messaged me about a few seconds ago.

{Meet me at the back of the school. My chauffeur will pick us up.} -Suzy

Chauffeur??? Oh my god. Does she have a limo? I've never been in one. I began running to the back where she said to meet up. If I make her wait she'll just yell at me again.

"Myungsoo! Hurry up!" She was only a couple yards away. I was getting tired. Man, I am so out of shape.

"Arasso." I finally reached her and she pulled me inside the car....nope the LIMO! Too bad I was way too tired to enjoy the ride. I was breathing heavily.

"Yah. You need to start working out. Luckily, my parents own a gym. We could go there and I'll be your trainer." Although I wasn't up to the idea, I know I need it. 

"Komawo." Suzy smiled but didn't say anything. "So where are we going?" I was amazed at the inside of the limo and started playing with the buttons.

"Aye what did I say about touching things, hajima." Suzy grabbed the rermote I was holding but accidently clicked a button in the process. The windows closed, the lights dimmed, and music started playing. Suzy quickly tried shutting it off. Her face was all red. Perhaps from embarassment? "Stupid Taec."

"What was that." I started laughing. "What exactly goes on in here hahaha." Finally Suzy figured out how to stop it. When she didn't answer me, I asked if she was okay. "Yah, miahne. It's a joke but if you took it for real, sorry. Gwaenchana?" She still looked sad. I hope this wasn't because of me.

Suzy's POV

My parents were out on a business trip and took my personal chaffeur with them so they sent Taec's instead. When Myungsoo arrived, I had to pull him inside since he was out of breath and too tired to move. Wow Taec's limo is stunning. I heard this was his own personal limo he got for his birthday. It was a bit unprofessioal for his parents to use since it kind of looked like a party bus. I looked at Myungsoo. He was playing with the buttons. It wasn't until he grabbed the remote when I had to stop him. I didn't want him breaking anything since it was Taec's.

"Aye what did I say about touching things, hajima." I snatched the remote from his hands but as I did, I pressed a random button by accident. The windows started to close and the lights dimmed. Then on top of that, slow music began playing. It was obvious what it was for...Taec apparently brings girls in here. As I was trying to figure out how to shut it off, I could hear Myungsoo joke and laugh. Finally, I turned it off and everything went back to normal. This can't be...

"...Gwaenchana?" Myungsoo noticed I was sad but he thought it was because of him.

"...deh..." I lied. I'm sad because now I know what Taec does with other girls. Supposedly he's too 'busy' to hang out with me but isn't when it comes to fooling around with .

We were silent for the rest of the ride. "Your destination miss." The chauffeur called on the phone to tell us we have arrived.

"Kamsahamnida." I put the phone back and fixed my bag. On the other hand, Myungsoo excitedly pushed the door open. I can't wait for his reaction.

"YAH!!!!" Hahahaha this is hilarious. "Why are we at my house! This is what you had planned for today?!?" Poor Myungsoo. He was excited to go shopping but before we can do any of that we need to do the basics.

"Step one. We are going to get rid of some of your clothes before we fill up your closet with new ones. That way I can also incorporate your style with your new one so you can be somewhat comfortable with what you wear." 

"Ugh okay." We walked up to the front of his house. Once we were inside, I went directly to his room. "YAH!!!! HOLD ON!!!" He started chasing after me. "DON'T OPEN THE DOOR!!!!" Why is he running? Is he hiding something? I started running myself. As I reached his door, I opened it and revealed his secret...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! NO WAY!" He stopped running and looked humiliated. I turned my gaze back at his wall. This is what I saw.

T-ara-Number-9-Gaon.jpg

120914_T-ara_ylove.jpg

20120704_tara_daybyday.jpg

"Are you done laughing yet?" I was done laughing at his T-ara posters. I didn't expect him to be one of those fanboys. T-ara is one of my favorite bands too, it's weird knowing Myungsoo is a...Queen also hahaha.

"So who's your favorite?" I entered his room only to see that there were even more posters. Myungsoo walked in right behind me.

"Is this a serious question or are you just making fun of me?" It was a serious question. My favorite is Jiyeon. I hope his isn't. "Well, my favorite would be Jiyeon..." Wow seriously? Now I need to change my bias. No way am I going to have anything in common with this kid.

"Wow like any other guy. Is it because she's the face of the group?" The reason why Jiyeon is my favorite is because I love all the dramas she's in and she seems like a cool person. 

"Yah. I am not a fanboy first of all. I don't like T-ara just because they are pretty. Especially Jiyeon. Yeah I admit she is rather beautiful but I am not going to act as if she is like a goddess or something. I like her because I think she's cute, funny, shy, hard-working, and her voice is soft and soothing." Wow Myungsoo has good reasons. He sure knows how to find the good side in a person and overlook the obvious.

"Arasso. Let's get started then." I looked around Myungsoo's room. To my surprise, it was neat. A little to neat. Like OCD neat. That's too much. His desk was organized, nothing out of place. I rubbed my finger on top, no sign of dust. Hmm he must clean it everyday. I looked at his bed. A normal teen would have it all messed up, but for him, it looked as if no one has ever slept on it before. After I was done scanning his room, I walked towards the closet and opened it. It was hard to hold back my smile. "Color-coded, really?" He didn't have much a variety on clothes and most of them were the same but just in a different color. All of them were polo shirts, no t-shirts. All the pants were straight faded blue jeans, he's going to need some skinny jeans that don't have holes in them. He only had like 3 pairs too.

"So..." Myungsoo was waiting for response after seeing his closet.

"You don't have any decent clothing. Unless you want to be til Thursday, I suppose we can't throw away these clothes yet." I searched through every shirt and pulled out a certain polo, "You have got to be kidding me..." Myungsoo saw what I was holding and quickly took it from me.

"It was a gift..." I doubt it.

"A Hello Kitty polo? It looks custom made, Myungsoo. It has your name stitched on the back." 

"Exactly, it was a gift, didn't you hear?" He pushed me aside and placed it back into his closet.

"How many times?" 

"How many times what?" 

"How many times have you worn that in public?" I swear he better answer with the right reply.

"Once...maybe twice...a week..." -.- Wrong answer.

"TWICE A WEEK?!?!! Myungsoo why?" This is going to be hard.

"What?? It's comfortable and cute. Plus, don't girls love guys in pink?" Myungsoo sat on the chair at his desk. 

"Not like that! I get you may like that shirt and feel free to wear it whenever at home but not outside, arasso?" Myungsoo sighed deeply.

"Fine."

Myungsoo's POV

I don't know if I like the idea of Suzy telling me what to do. But I guess she's right. I'm just glad she didn't tell me to do anything about my T-ara posters. Maybe she likes them too. I sat down on my bed as Suzy rummaged through my closet. Okay so maybe I don't have any good clothes but shopping isn't my thing. I just wear whatever. Why does it have to be such a big deal? I turned to see Suzy shaking head. "Is there something wrong?"

"This is an emergency." Emergency? What's happening?

"What!?!" I stood up from the bed and walked towards her. 

She turned around to face me, "Get ready. There's no time to wait. We are going to the mall." She walked passed me and got her bag.

There are times where I seriously just to strangle her but I can't. I seriously thought something was wrong but nope, it's just me that's wrong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aye! What's up guys? New chapter. Hope you guys liked it and it wasn't too boring. :/ Please comment how you felt and how was it. It's highly appreciated :D Yay! The process begins starting with Myungsoo :) Whose ready to see the nerd turn into a kingka or even better? Haha. I decided to make this into a part thing otherwise it would have been a really long chapter lol. I still have to add when they go shopping and stuff. Oooo it's going to be Myungsoo first time at the mall, I wonder how that's going to be ;) Anyways, please enjoy and anticipate for the next update. Thank you for those who have been commenting, it means a lot and helps me continue. Have a good day everyone!! FIGHTING!!!

 

myungsoo_infinite_summer_concert_by_cher

Wahh So cuteee! Lol if only he told Suzy to be quiet like this in the library..... :D