Weekend

You're My Mrs Jeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beep.Beep.Beep

Its weekend where I woke up super early and head to the dance studio with Hyeri.Since I can't hangout with her after school,I'll acompany her to the dance studio.

I went to the kitchen and expecting my mom and dad are having breakfast.But nope.There is a note left on the table saying

"We are having a meeting and we'll be back after lunch!Love,mom and dad"

 I smiled and fried and omelete for myself.Hvaing my stomach filled,I change my outfit into harem pants and muscle tank.I put on my contact lenses and Im ready to go.

Jungkook's POV

We got up and we head out way to the studio.We walk from our dorm and we enter a coffee shop to get our daily coffee.I noticed that J-Hope had his eyes on a girl who sit next to the window.She is wearing shorts and oversized pullover.

"Waee~Hyung~"I teased.He hit back into reality.

"I seen you staring at the girl over there!"Taehyung said.J-hope grinned showing his unique gummy smile.

Hyeri's POV

"Eunmi,Im waiting at the usual coffee place~Meet there"I text her.I heard someone enter.I turned and see Bangtan Boys entering.There is no need to spazz since I see them almost every day and that Jungkook is our school kingka.

I turn my gaze back to my phone.Then the guys giggled.Whoa guys.Girls can contain the feels while you guys don't?Whoa...

"Hyeri!!"Eunmi his here.She take a sit infront of me.

"Hyeri ahhh~I wanna get my coffee~~"She whines.Aigoo.."Wae..Jungkook is here.."I whispered.

"Neh..I don't even care..he doesn't know me and recognize me"She said.I went to the counter and I stand behind..Who is it?

Urmm..J-Hope?The one with the gummy smile.Yes.Him.

Then the guys*BTS* whispered something that made themselves giggled.I raised my eye brow.

They had their drink and went to their seat.

"2 caramel latte please.."I told the barista.I waited and I felt a tap on my shoulder.I turn and see J-Hope behind me."Can you pass me the tissue?"He ask.I get the tissue from the counter and give it to him.He smiled."Thank you."

"No prob." I said.

Once our drinks are done,I called Eunmi.She smiled and take her coffee.Both of us get out from the coffee shop.

We reached my dance studio.My studio is just above the coffee shop.Yup..Mine.It was a present from my mom and dad for my 15th birthday.

Eunmi's POV

"What were you doing on training yesterday?Hyeri asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter