Childhood

You're My Mrs Jeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went to school after Jungkook.He looked like he was in a rush,Nevermind.I drank a cup of coffee and drive off to school.I'm wearing a floral skater dress and a pair of black high top converse.Taekwondo training for today!

I stopped at the junction near a few kilometers from school and a similar car stopped beside me.Jungkook's car.I thought he arrived school.I peek to his car and saw Hyuna next to him.Giggling.Then I realized she turned to face my car.Oh boy.I put on my sunglasses over my glasses.

Luckily,the light turned green and I immediately continue my journey to the land of studying.The SCHOOL.

I parked at the usual place avoiding Hyuna and Jungkook.I walk to school and I saw Hyeri was talking with J-Hope and Jin.I ran to them and smile.

I greet them."Are you busy this afternoon?"J-Hope asked.I nod.

"Yeah,I got something to do this afternoon..Are we having practice?"Jin nodded.

"I guess we are canceling the practice for today since Eunmi have something on this afternoon."

"Why don't we come to my studio  and discuss about the dance?"Hyeri asked.

"Its a great idea!"J-Hope beamed.Then the other members came.Suga,Jimin,V and Rap Monster.

"Annyeonghaseo"Me and Hyeri bowed.They smiled.

"This is Eunmi and Hyeri" Jin introduced."Nice to meet you!!"V said.

"Its great to meet you guys too."

"So are you guys are in one team for the performance?"

"Neh"

No one asked about Jungkook.Then he came with his y girlfriend."Annyeong oppa!"

"Oh..Hi"They answered shortly."I think we better get going.."I said.I pulled Hyeri who was still talking to J-Hope.Hyuna smirked.

"I'll talk to you later!"J-Hope shouted.

J-Hope'S POV

I was talking to Hyeri about the dance.Then Eunmi pulled her."Sorry,we better go now."She apologized.

"I'll talk to you later!!"I shouted.

"J-Hope oppa,why are you talking with a bunch of nerds?"Hyuna asked all of the sudden.I don't know why,but Jin looked like he is gonna burst.I flt angry inside.But releasing a bomb infront of the maknae to his girlfriend.Is a big NO.I can't answer.I don't know what to say.

"Are they nerds?V asked.

Hyuna chuckled."Yeah they ARE!I mean they are ugly and not popular~Book worms too!They are scholars." Jin and I,our jaw dropped as she state about them.

They are totally different.

The bell rings and I went to Jin.

"Hyung.."

"Yeah..I know how you feel..Just wait for the performance day.No worries"Jungkook enter his class with Hyuna firrst.Then we begin to talk.

"J-Hope,are they really nerds?"Rap Monster asked.

"Nope.They are not."

End of J-Hope POV

Hyuna came and I am sensing something.I pulled Hyeri and apologized to J-Hope.

-

-

-

Its lunch time.Me and Hyeri went to our usual place in the cafe.Then,somebody slammed our table.

We look at the someone.Hyuna.

"Yah!Nerd!What are you doing with our oppas?!!Huh?!!"They are a few students in the hall.All of them are looking at us.

We didn't answer.Hyeri manage to speak up."We are in the same group for the performance."She muttered.She smirked."Don't ever be close with them.Arraso?!!Or your neck will be in half!ARRASO!"

She walked back to BTS's table and wait for them.We bought our food and finished it.

"Just ignore her"I told Hyeri."Yeah.We should."

The school ends after a period of history.I went to the taekwondo gym and Hyeri went to her studio.

I change into my taekwondo uniform at the public restroom just a few blocks from the gym.I arrived at the gym and there is a notice on the door.

"We cancelled our training for to day.Master is away for the sport conference.Thank you"

I pouted infront of the door and walk away.I have nothing to do so I went to Hyeri's studio.

I arrived at Hyeri's studio with my taekwondo pants,shoes and muscle tank.Sriously,I can see my muscles without forcing them to show up.

"Hye guys!!!"

Hyeri,J-Hope and Jin shocked to see my arrival."Aren't you supposed to have your training?"

"It was cancelled."

"Good thing you're here!We are still brain storming "J-Hope said.I sat down with them joining them to think.

"Why don't we got to the mall and get out stress off.It has been a hectic day."Jin said.

Jungkook's POV

We.I mean me and Hyuna went to the mall.Treating my princess.We went to a coffee shop having a lunch date.After the date,we stroll around the mall.Hyuna stopped at a Gucci store.

"Oppa!!Can I have this?"She pointed at a limited edition Gucci handbag,She pouted with pleading eyes."Sure~"She called the sales girl and asked for the handbag.I took out my credit card and bought it for her.

I finished paying and I need to go to the toilet."Wait for me outside arraso?Im going to the toilet"

She nodds.

End of Jungkook's POV

I was walking with J-Hope,Jin and Hyeri in the mall still planning what to do in the mall.The a strange guy wearing a hoodie walked very fast passing us.

 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter