Unexpected

You're My Mrs Jeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook's POV

It's raining heavily after me and Eunmi reached home.Then,I have no plans after that.Both of us have no plans.I have an idea about visiting Hyuna since I didn't really meet her because of the tournament and the performance yesterday.I ran to my room have a quick shower."Eunmi,I'm going out for a while I shouted after grabbing my car keys."Yah,there is no need to shout."She said walking down the stairs.I laughed seeing her annoyed face.She looks..Cute.

She look at me "Aren't you having lunch?"She asked."I'm having lunch with Hyuna"I said."Okay then."She said making her way to the kitchen.

"See you later!"I shouted before getting out of the house.

End of Jungkook's POV

"I'm having lunch with Hyuna"He said."Okay then."I said trying to hide my other feelings.Instead, I went to the kitchen.I feel stabbed.

"See you later!"He shouted before getting out of the house.

After hearing the door shuts."Bye."I don't know why but I find it's hard for me to let him go.What can I do?He is not my boyfriend.I spend months before I came living with him and be friends with the Kingka,keeping the hate feeling toward them.I just want to focus on my life without any idol distraction.But suddenly,I felt like a sister to them.They weren't that bad.

I'm bored.I send a text to Hyeri telling her that I'm going to her studio.She texted me back saying that she is already there with the rest of Bangtan Boys.

I get my car keys and wear my hoodie.I drive off.

I passed a few rows of apartment just a few kilometres before where Hyeri's studio is.But then,something caught my eyes.A car crash on the electric pole.Just right infront of my eyes.It was raining heavily and I bet the driver lose his control on the car due to the slippery road.

Wait.The car look familiar.Its a silver BMW.Uneasy feeling began to build up.I feel so nervous.I made a turn to the apartment area and park my car at the parking lot of the apartment.Without any hesitation,I bravely run to the scene without an umbrella after a few people start to crowd the place."Excuse me"I said more than 2 times trying to get nearer to the car.I read the plate number.

 

 

It's Jungkook

 

 

I feel slammed.My heart felt heavy."Someone call THE AMBULANCE!I shouted.The car was badly damage infront.There is no leaking or funny smelI.I open door.Trying to wake Jungkook up."Miss..Stay away from the scene"One lady said.I turned "No way I'm gonna stay away.He is my boyfriend!"I shouted.The word boyfriend automaticaly came out from my mouth.I grab Jungkook's hand and interlaced my fingers between his.Its just naturally happen and I don't care.I'm scared.I called J-Hope.

"J-Hope..Jungkook involved in a self acciedent...Come quick."I said between my sob.And I heard J-Hope was shouting teling them.His voiced trembled.

"Where are you now?"He asked."At the apartment just down the road."I said.He hung up.A few minutes later,they arrived.Just before the ambu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter