Awkward

You're My Mrs Jeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up at 6.30 and took a shower.I feel different since it not my house.I wore a mint coloured dress.

I feel like wear green.Its Monday and it's gym day for me.Not Taekwondo training but gym.There is a gym near Hyeri's dance studio and both of us trained there a lot.Thats where we got our abs from.Hehe.I already wore my sports bra and running shorts underneath my dress and  I just need  to pack extra drink,tank top,running shoes,contacts and my emergency kit.

I went to the kitchen and see Jungkook is eating a bowl of cereal.

"Morning"he said.

"By the way,I didn't get to know your name..So-

"The name is Eunmi,Byul Eunmi."I said.He doesn't know my name.Pfft.

He noticed my bags."You're bringing 2 bags?"

"Yeah..I got somehing after school."

I pour some cereal in my bowl and splashed with milk.I began to eat.

"Hey,is your eyesight that bad?"Jungkook asked from the middle of no where.

"Yeah..."He reminds me of the old story.

Flashback

I was having a fight and I was representing the team.The fight was intense that time.It was marked based on the Olympic's Rule.My opponent was this big girl and her kicks were hard.But I manage to block her kicks.I lead until the last 10 second of the second round.

Because of our marks gap were a alot.She aimed my head.Remember what I told you?Her kicks were hard.

She kick my head and I

Blackout.

The moment I opened my eyes,I could barely see a thing from a distant.Then,my parents said that I am in the hospitalThe doctor told methat I have a bad eyesight after the match.Later,I did know.My opponent was supposed to win since I was K.O.But,I have my injury,her medal and title was taken back.

Flashback ends

"So did you lose it naturally or by accident?"He asked again.

"Accident"I said.I got up and wash the bowl and went to school.I don't really like sharing my accidents and injury to a "just met person"

"Eunmi,can we try not to talk to each other in school?"He asked before I leave for school.

''Yeah,sure.We never talk so..Don't ever mention that you know me." I said coldly.

I put my gym bag in the boot under my seat and I'm ready to go to school.

I park at the same place.I never have the feeling to park it at school.Hyeri was there in her car waiting for me.She smiled and lock her car.

"You seem early today"Hyeri said."Yeah..I don't want to see the brat 24 hours."

"Who is the brat you're talking about?I thought you have no siblings."She asked while we walk to school.

"Yeah..Brat called Jeon Jungkook..The kingka.'' I said.She laughed."Its not like you're living with him tho.."

"Yeah..I'm living with him for the whole 4 months.Our parents are away and his parents want me to live with him so there is someone cooking homecook meals and protect me"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter